PDA

View Full Version : What will work best?

kc7jty
11-24-2010, 03:24 PM
I gave my phone # out a couple times on the internet, now I'm getting those credit card interest rate reduction calls again.
Think next time I get someone (male or female) I'm going to act horny, and with a low sincere voice ask if I can have anal sex with them. Never tried that before.
I did the foul, in a rage, name calling, but it seemed to take a while before they got the message.

Best one was the time a woman got her supervisor to handle a difficult person who wanted to be removed from their list. After waiting a minute this smug ass intellectual psychology major type comes on, like I'm getting free therapy. I told him "it would be nice if they could remove me from their calling list, but I know that would be an impossibility"
He says real smugly "I can do that right now" with this having power over me thing in his voice.
After 1/10 of a second I very calmly but positively said:
"On second thought leave me on the list, then every time you call I can savor telling you to go Fuck Yourself.

...never called back.

N2CHX
11-24-2010, 03:33 PM
Nice. lol

kb2vxa
11-24-2010, 04:32 PM
For him to go fuck himself he must have a penis, balls alone are not enough.

N2CHX
11-24-2010, 04:36 PM
For him to go fuck himself he must have a penis, balls alone are not enough.

"I'd tell you to go fuck yourself but your one and a half inches probably won't work out well."

kc7jty
11-25-2010, 12:33 AM
Tnx for the fodder.

kb2vxa
11-25-2010, 06:42 PM
Got me the strangest woman
Believe it, this chick's no cinch
When I wanna get her goin'
Then I whip out my Big Ten Inch
Record of the band that plays the blues
Well the band that plays the blues
She just loved my Big Ten Inch
Record of her favorite blues

Work with it.

kf0rt
11-25-2010, 07:20 PM
Got me the strangest woman
Believe it, this chick's no cinch
When I wanna get her goin'
Then I whip out my Big Ten Inch
Record of the band that plays the blues
Well the band that plays the blues
She just loved my Big Ten Inch
Record of her favorite blues

Work with it.

Or at least dance to it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kySh2zsdvg

kc7jty
11-25-2010, 07:38 PM
Work with it.

"I have a 10" penis and it's hungry for your butt hole"

I like it...

W3MIV
11-26-2010, 01:47 PM
Unless you deal only in cash, never having had either a bank account or a credit account, you will find it all but utterly impossible to avoid these calls. When the Congress authorized the creation of a "no-call registry," they exempted charitable and political solicitations (granting charities the exemption to give themselves political cover for their own fund-raising) and any company with whom you have previously done business. For most of us, this means the credit hawkers -- most of which are either owned by or partnered with banks. The banks regularly share their lists, and vice versa.

I look at the CID when the phone rings; if I do not recognize the name or number (the ubiquitous "unavailable" gets an immediate hang-up), I either answer it saying "hello" followed precisely one second later by a second "hello." If there has been no response by the last vibration of my ending vowel, I hang up -- or I simply let it ring. They almost never go past three or four rings, knowing that the average voice mail will pick up after the fourth.

You can't win. You can ask the bastards to remove you from their list, and they supposedly are obligated to honor your request, but I got tired of asking them to do so without result. It is no where near as bad now as it used to be before the minimal advantage of the "no-call list." It is still worth adding your numbers to that FCC site.

WØTKX
11-26-2010, 02:37 PM
Put my cell # on the No Call List before it was activated. No land line for about 12 years now. What for? And I don't give that # out.

There are a few that get through on my work phone, and I mess with them if I have the time. Act real interested, get everybody all exited...
Then make my "needs" rather confusing. Supervisor gets involved, and guess what? Waste more than 10 minutes, and they never call back.

Watch Crank Yankers for Inspiration. :yes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHUNWqmasxk

W3MIV
11-26-2010, 03:17 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:rofl::rofl::rofl:

kc7jty
11-26-2010, 10:39 PM
After I stop doing what I'm doing, or have to get up to answer the phone the damage has already been done.
It's about me getting something out of it.
I'm looking forward to the next call so I can try my latest scheme. If they even suspect their calls are amusing you they will stop immediately.

kf0rt
11-27-2010, 08:17 AM
Unless you deal only in cash, never having had either a bank account or a credit account, you will find it all but utterly impossible to avoid these calls. When the Congress authorized the creation of a "no-call registry," they exempted charitable and political solicitations (granting charities the exemption to give themselves political cover for their own fund-raising) and any company with whom you have previously done business. For most of us, this means the credit hawkers -- most of which are either owned by or partnered with banks. The banks regularly share their lists, and vice versa.

I look at the CID when the phone rings; if I do not recognize the name or number (the ubiquitous "unavailable" gets an immediate hang-up), I either answer it saying "hello" followed precisely one second later by a second "hello." If there has been no response by the last vibration of my ending vowel, I hang up -- or I simply let it ring. They almost never go past three or four rings, knowing that the average voice mail will pick up after the fourth.

You can't win. You can ask the bastards to remove you from their list, and they supposedly are obligated to honor your request, but I got tired of asking them to do so without result. It is no where near as bad now as it used to be before the minimal advantage of the "no-call list." It is still worth adding your numbers to that FCC site.

Yup. CID wins every time here. If we don't recognize it, it rolls to the answering machine on ring #4. Period - that's the rule. And Comcast flashes the CID info on the TV if we're watching TV. For the really annoying ones, we can reject the call by phone number (phone doesn't even ring). The telephone manufacturers are missing out on a great feature here: I want a "blacklist" button on the phone itself. Push the button, and the phone no longer accepts calls from that number.

Who, in Pavlovian HELL decided I should jump every time the phone rings?

kf0rt
11-27-2010, 09:56 AM
Linky (http://www2.panasonic.com/consumer-electronics/shop/Phones-Fax/Telephones/DECT-6-0-Plus/model.KX-TG6544B.O_11002_7000000000000005702#tabsection)

Panasonic to the rescue. Note the "call block" feature (but it only stores 30 numbers).

kc7jty
11-27-2010, 04:21 PM
Yeah, I gotta pay extra. I'll just enjoy jerkinem off more than they're doin me.

Got a call from the NRA today and was given a Wayne LaPiere recording to listen to. Hung up on poor ol Wayne.

When someone asks for you or the head of the house, ask who's calling. If you don't the response say "He's out in the barn, I'll get him" and immediately clunk the phone down on a hard surface & leave it for 20 mins.

kf0rt
11-27-2010, 07:01 PM
Yeah, I gotta pay extra. I'll just enjoy jerkinem off more than they're doin me.

Got a call from the NRA today and was given a Wayne LaPiere recording to listen to. Hung up on poor ol Wayne.

When someone asks for you or the head of the house, ask who's calling. If you don't the response say "He's out in the barn, I'll get him" and immediately clunk the phone down on a hard surface & leave it for 20 mins.

'Bout 10 years ago, my daughter bought me a CID device as a present. We didn't have the service so instead of the potential of breaking her little heart (she'd laugh at that concept today), we added the 'feed' to make it work. Best damn thing she ever bought me.

For those of youse who play with the people... no probs here at all. I prefer building walls. Same thing, different hobby. :lol:

PA5COR
11-28-2010, 04:47 AM
I'm on the bail out list for our landline and mobile phones for that.
Any firm that does call me gets fined 100K if i put them through the legal system.
( law here)
Once you are on the list no unsollicitated phonecalls of any sort are allowed for sale or sollicitating busines.
Due to the high fine the system works.
;)