PDA

View Full Version : you have got to love the bible thumpers...

kb2crk
11-20-2010, 07:50 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101120/ap_on_re_us/us_pastor_facebook_edict

it is so much fun seeing these idiots put out into the open...

NQ6U
11-20-2010, 08:00 PM
You at least have to give them credit for consistency...

KG4CGC
11-20-2010, 08:09 PM
Guess they can not control themselves enough to follow their own rules so they establish these "edicts" or as they are known elsewhere as "fatwas."
Christians, Muslims ... can't differentiate. They would be best served to serve each other in a polytheistic (in name only) Islamo-Christian interfaith denomination.

W4RLR
11-21-2010, 02:21 AM
I post all of my Facebook entries on the computer in the shack, which is in the office off the master bedroom. Since my wife is also one of my Facebook friends, she can read everything I post there. No hanky-panky. Not that I would want to, besides, she owns a .38, has a full box of ammunition and knows how to use both.

W2NAP
11-21-2010, 03:29 AM
i will say, these "social networking sites" has made it alot easier to cheat

w2amr
11-21-2010, 05:52 AM
In court testimony he gave in April 2003, Miller said his wife had an extramarital affair with the church assistant. Miller said he participated in many of the sexual encounters and said the assistant's wife was sometimes present, too.
Dayum.:shock:

KJ3N
11-21-2010, 11:04 AM
Gettin' more ass than a toilet seat... :lol:

N8YX
11-21-2010, 12:18 PM
Sounds like a Manwich. ;)

WRT:
"...these "social networking sites" has made it alot easier to cheat"Unless I'm on a different set of sites than youse guys, there's absolutely nothing on any of them worth cheating with.

NQ6U
11-21-2010, 12:25 PM
WRT: Unless I'm on a different set of sites than youse guys, there's absolutely nothing on any of them worth cheating with.

Hey, Sarah Palin is on Facebook. You know you want her...

suddenseer
11-21-2010, 03:32 PM
i will say, these "social networking sites" has made it alot easier to cheatThe gym I used to go to had several same sex, and opposite sex dalliances going on with members. Not at the facility, usually at the motel 6 next door. Getting both work outs, and saving time.:lol:

W3WN
11-21-2010, 05:05 PM
Wait, wait, wait. Let me see if I have this, ah, straight...

The Pastor and his wife have a three-way with another man, who is a member of their church (a "church assistant" whatever that is... insert obvious wisecrack on nature of assistance here).

And sometimes that man's wife joined in.

And then he found out that the man was fornicating like a rabbit (sorry Ren) with other ladies in the church.

So.. HE wants the church leadership to give up their Facebook accounts (or their leadership positions) because it's all Facebook's fault.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiight.

I am left almost speechless. What. A. Schmuck.

ki4itv
11-21-2010, 06:02 PM
We must remove the evil in our midst, for we are not strong enough in our will, or good enough on our own to do the right thing when nobody is looking.

Yep, there's the problem.

N2CHX
11-22-2010, 02:35 AM
The idea that FB makes cheating easier is complete nonsense. Anyone who cheats with someone from FB was probably going to cheat anyway. If anything, FB just makes it easier to get caught. Seriously I don't think FB and sites like it have caused more cheating, I think people are just getting caught more because they post stuff that's incriminating and someone a bit observant catches on. These idiots are acting like cheating is something new. Cheating has been going on since the beginning of time. Heck, the article proves it since the guy was caught up in this "manwich" affair long before FB existed.

People are so gullible.

W2NAP
11-22-2010, 03:44 AM
The idea that FB makes cheating easier is complete nonsense. Anyone who cheats with someone from FB was probably going to cheat anyway. If anything, FB just makes it easier to get caught. Seriously I don't think FB and sites like it have caused more cheating, I think people are just getting caught more because they post stuff that's incriminating and someone a bit observant catches on. These idiots are acting like cheating is something new. Cheating has been going on since the beginning of time. Heck, the article proves it since the guy was caught up in this "manwich" affair long before FB existed.

People are so gullible.

i see your point, but also it dose make it easier to cheat. with all these "networking" sites. people run into the old high school/college mate. get talking and end up bone'in now yes they could have meet off net but the chances are actually lower for that.

N8YX
11-22-2010, 07:51 AM
with all these "networking" sites. people run into the old high school/college mate. get talking and end up bone'in now yes they could have meet off net but the chances are actually lower for that.
My bridges are burned with thermite. For a reason.

N8YX
11-22-2010, 07:53 AM
Hey, Sarah Palin is on Facebook. You know you want her...
I'll pass. She's all yours.

N2CHX
11-22-2010, 08:10 AM
i see your point, but also it dose make it easier to cheat. with all these "networking" sites. people run into the old high school/college mate. get talking and end up bone'in now yes they could have meet off net but the chances are actually lower for that.

Like I said, if you really want to "bone" someone other than your spouse, you're gonna find someone to do it with anyway.

N8YX
11-22-2010, 08:33 AM
Like I said, if you really want to "bone" someone other than your spouse, you're gonna find someone to do it with anyway.
What the he!! happened to scoring trim via the old-fashioned method? You know...in person? Have our collective social skills deteriorated to the point that we cannot start up a LIVE conversation with someone who catches our eye? :chin:

kb2crk
11-22-2010, 08:39 AM

People are so gullible.

we have a winner. i know of a couple of not so bright co workers who had moved their cheating into facebook and gotten caught shortly thereafter. they had been doing it for years but when it came to covering their tracks on the interwebs they were fools. one had left his facebook open not realizing that when he deleted the messages on his email that facebook had them stored in a folder. a folder his wife happened upon while nosing around the open page. the other was beyond stupid and he and his playmate were going back and forth in public on their walls. cheaters have always cheated and will continue to do so as long as they can.

ki4itv
11-22-2010, 09:00 AM

Well, there is that "out of sight, out of mind" love paradox working in ways we've hardly experienced previously. Facebook is directly confronting people with these types of normally latent emotions on a daily basis.

Tony has a point. If you are re-exposed to a relationship that ended prematurely, or for the wrong reasons, I could see (and almost have) where temptation, curiosity, and familiarity might get the best of you. :yes:

N2CHX
11-22-2010, 04:31 PM
What the he!! happened to scoring trim via the old-fashioned method? You know...in person? Have our collective social skills deteriorated to the point that we cannot start up a LIVE conversation with someone who catches our eye? :chin:

I think a lot of people are pretty socially inept in person. I think I am, though I'm better than I used to be. Then there are some people who just know how to play the game, like the guy who was just in my store who took a picture of my boobs with his phone. Long story, but anyway....... Yeah, I think we're unlearning how to be social in person. The computer has replaced things people now view as old-fashioned like dances and even the bar scene to some extent. No strings attached and you can almost be whoever you want to be.

w3bny
11-23-2010, 08:36 AM
Facebook is still around? "Ren just woke up.." "Ren had a bowl of poofy-crisps..." "Ren just pooped and broke the toilet"... Much less frelling Farmville. OOOH GOTTA CHECK ON MAH COWS...phuck...

KG4CGC
11-23-2010, 08:58 AM
Did Ren just poop in third person?

w3bny
11-23-2010, 11:34 AM

Im still lucky to poop at all after coming back from Dugway proving ground....Gawd I hate porta-potties

suddenseer
11-23-2010, 12:09 PM
Good to see the Bunneh still hoppen.

N2CHX
11-23-2010, 12:13 PM
Yay!!!!!!!! Da bunneh is back!

http://www.toonpool.com/user/1756/files/party_party_221445.jpg

NQ6U
11-23-2010, 12:14 PM
Good to see the Bunneh still hoppen.

And poopin'.

N2CHX
11-23-2010, 12:15 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:FnlSHJ9lGmnAeM:http://lh6.ggpht.com/_gapHb_kBRNs/SNFvT9vNQNI/AAAAAAAAAro/Q6ToCof2zMs/P1000870.JPG&t=1

NQ6U
11-23-2010, 12:17 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:FnlSHJ9lGmnAeM:http://lh6.ggpht.com/_gapHb_kBRNs/SNFvT9vNQNI/AAAAAAAAAro/Q6ToCof2zMs/P1000870.JPG&t=1

Bunnehs eat their own poop, you know...

N2CHX
11-23-2010, 12:29 PM
Bunnehs eat their own poop, you know...

CoCo Puffs!

KG4CGC
11-23-2010, 12:31 PM
I'm sorry Mz. Liz. Looks like I ate your whole bowl of peanuts.

That's OK Rev. Long. I just like sucking the chocolate off them.

NA4BH
11-23-2010, 12:32 PM

That should be TURD person.

N2CHX
11-23-2010, 01:31 PM
That should be TURD person.

Spoken like a true Irishman.