PDA

View Full Version : Look What Just Came Over

KG4CGC
11-12-2010, 07:57 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/001/d3b64d29.jpg

Yep. Just walked right up to me while I was hanging wire in the yard. Just started talking to me like she had known me since forever. Can't be more than 8 or more weeks old.

I'll see if anyone is missing a kitten but she just made herself right at home. Strange, she just acted like she already knew where everything was. A very people cat. She even mock sprays like an adult female spay. I've never seen a kitten mock spray.

We had another calico a few years ago that mock sprayed and made biscuits just like this one. It's like she just fell out of the kitten tree and came home.

kc7jty
11-12-2010, 10:29 PM
Looks like eye problems, off to the vet already?

KG4CGC
11-12-2010, 10:37 PM
Her haz teh sniffles. Yep, vet on Monday. Pooping normal. Eating normal.

ab1ga
11-12-2010, 10:40 PM
Definitely. Eye discharge could be sign of respiratory tract infection, which in an older cat is a lot less serious than in a kitten. If you can, try wiping the area around the eye with a damp paper towel to remove the discharge.

Feral kittens will start to roam if their mother fails to return, and they can often have infections from an early age. Treated promptly and given a good home they do fine, but the longer you wait the greater the odds of vision problems.

You may also want to check the neighborhood a bit. There's no such thing as one kitten in a litter, and her siblings may still be out there in the vicinity.

Good luck, and many happy years with your new cat. She looks very much like my cat Scurvy.

WX7P
11-12-2010, 10:58 PM
Fraidy and the late Fuzz where wild when they adopted us in Tulelake. I hope either you keep her or find her a good home. Fraidy can't see beyond her nose, but is a great cat. The Fuzz got whacked by a tractor in Tulelake, unfortunately.

The Chairman had an eye infection when we got him. It went away with no problem after about a week.

KG4CGC
11-12-2010, 11:02 PM
Thank you. And yes, been down the runny eyes and snifflies road before.
I saw a batch of them a few weeks ago. They were up near the main road just inside the neighborhood but that is really a ways from where I am. I recall seeing one of those that was squashed. Everything about this cat says domesticated. Very well behaved, like she was living with a family just last night. Like I said, I will ask around if someone is missing her.

I really didn't want another cat. I have 3, one stays inside 100% of the time. A kitten just shows up and acts like they're home. Didn't even explore the house and acts like she already knows where everything is. Kind of spooky.

ETA: I couldn't get a good picture of her without her squinting her eyes so that kind of makes them look worse. It's been cold at night so I suspect she's been sleeping in the cold night air which at her age, isn't the best thing for her.

Bidget hates it. This is Bridget.
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/FireDoggs%20Birthday/c6cec7c7.jpg

N2NH
11-12-2010, 11:51 PM
All Great Looking Cats Charles. The Calico looks sweet. Maybe it's your old cat coming back for another stay? Bridget looks a lot like Tracey. Tracey belonged to NHE when I met her. She was kind enough to adopt me despite not really liking people in general. Even took care of me keeping me warm when the sick days got worse and would call for help if I got really bad.

I wish I was nearby. I'd take her in minute. The Russian Blue might have something to say about it though...

KG4CGC
11-13-2010, 01:24 AM
Even took care of me keeping me warm when the sick days got worse and would call for help if I got really bad.
That wasn't a cat. That was a people. I've known these types that generally don't like people. They were once people and remember it somehow.
That was really nice of Tracey too.

WØTKX
11-13-2010, 02:11 AM
That's cool Charles... I didn't feel I was ready for a pet, but Milhous is also a wandered in rescue.

These domesticated critters find us for a reason, and steal our hearts.

N2CHX
11-13-2010, 03:31 AM
What a cutie Charles!

PA5COR
11-13-2010, 03:48 AM
All kittens are extremely cute.
Yep, i fall for them all the time ;)

W3MIV
11-13-2010, 07:00 AM
Teach her to climb and string wire. Damn immigrants should earn their keep. ;)

KG4CGC
11-13-2010, 11:54 AM
Teach her to climb and string wire. Damn immigrants should earn their keep. ;)
Maybe I misunderstood her. Maybe she was looking for work and in my blind, preconceived mind, I just assumed she wanted food, love and shelter.

ab1ga
11-13-2010, 12:33 PM
I saw a batch of them a few weeks ago. They were up near the main road just inside the neighborhood but that is really a ways from where I am.

Dude, get off the Internetz, put on your mask and cape, and go rescue those kitties! Bridget may not tolerate one kitten, but if you bring home a whole boatload of them, she'll think the went on a wild bender and had the litter herself.

So what if everyone thinks you're crazy? Yer an online bartender, fer Chrissake!

:-)

KG4CGC
11-13-2010, 12:42 PM
Dude, get off the Internetz, put on your mask and cape, and go rescue those kitties! Bridget may not tolerate one kitten, but if you bring home a whole boatload of them, she'll think the went on a wild bender and had the litter herself.

So what if everyone thinks you're crazy? Yer an online bartender, fer Chrissake!

:-)
I had 13 cats 5 years ago. Finding homes for them is a hard job. Then you have neighbors who threaten to call animal control and the fact that laws in my town dictate that a cat must only roam in its own yard. If there is an issue, that law is enforced.

N2NH
11-13-2010, 01:41 PM
That wasn't a cat. That was a people. I've known these types that generally don't like people. They were once people and remember it somehow.
That was really nice of Tracey too.

Yeh, I still miss her. Once in awhile she comes for a visit. I guess we're still part of her pride.

The Calico looks like a keeper. Maybe she's your old cat come back?

KG4CGC
11-13-2010, 02:05 PM
Yeh, I still miss her. Once in awhile she comes for a visit. I guess we're still part of her pride.

The Calico looks like a keeper. Maybe she's your old cat come back?
Hard to tell but, about 3 or 4 years ago a 5 month old cat that just moved in across the street kept darting into my house and running straight to the food area. Again, like he knew the place. He still lives across the street but for a while he insisted that he lived here.

suddenseer
11-13-2010, 02:09 PM
Damn kittens use their looks to take advantage of us. That is just plain evil. Damn kittens turn into damn cats, and breaks our hearts. Damn cats, lay on the bed and make fun of you for getting up every day and going to work. Damn cats treat me like I am 'wait staff', then run away, or die. break my heart damn cats. I have a damn cat that has started coming to my back door every morning looking in. Damn cats. I opened the door yesterday. The damn cat just sat there looking at me, taunting me. Damn cat It will no doubt force me to take care of it. Damn cats, Damn.

ab1ga
11-13-2010, 03:58 PM
Damn kittens use their looks to take advantage of us. That is just plain evil. Damn kittens turn into damn cats, and breaks our hearts. Damn cats, lay on the bed and make fun of you for getting up every day and going to work. Damn cats treat me like I am 'wait staff', then run away, or die. break my heart damn cats. I have a damn cat that has started coming to my back door every morning looking in. Damn cats. I opened the door yesterday. The damn cat just sat there looking at me, taunting me. Damn cat It will no doubt force me to take care of it. Damn cats, Damn.

Sometimes it takes an animal to bring out the best of the human in us.

W3MIV
11-13-2010, 04:00 PM
Sometimes it takes an animal to bring out the best of the human in us.

Alas, and sometimes not.

KG4CGC
11-14-2010, 12:54 AM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/001/dd4e9e25.jpghttp://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/001/f15b6b28.jpg

KC2UGV
11-15-2010, 10:21 AM
Happy Kitteh Stories make for a happy Monday for me :)

KG4CGC
11-15-2010, 12:19 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/001/3f1f330a.jpg

NQ6U
11-15-2010, 12:30 PM
Looks like her eyes have cleared up a bit, Charles. Are you taking her to the vet today?

KG4CGC
11-15-2010, 12:36 PM
Doc can't see her until Thursday but I'm not as concerned as I was last week. She is quite active but I sense she still has a bit of congestion.

PA5COR
11-15-2010, 01:47 PM
Looks like a very happy cat ;)

Well done m8.

Kudo's

N8YX
11-15-2010, 02:17 PM
If you feed them after midnight they'll get bigger.

KG4CGC
11-15-2010, 02:43 PM
If you feed them after midnight they'll get bigger.
This is true and it is always after midnight somewhere.
Interesting to note, she has shown behaviors and mannerisms now of at least 4 of my cats that have passed on. It's really pretty neat, heartwarming, strange and confusing all rolled up together.
I understand that there are a lot of human psychological factors that go into seeing these things as well as a certain level of superstition.
Cats will have a tendency to act like cats. This one has shown some exceptional characteristics that individually of themselves, belonged to other individual cats of my past.

N2NH
11-15-2010, 03:04 PM
She looks a lot better. What are you calling her Charles?

NQ6U
11-15-2010, 03:08 PM
You know, I wouldn't mind at all if a stray cat were to show up here. Our cat is indoors only (it was a stipulation of the adoption agreement, plus our last one was hit by a car) and my shack is out in a detached garage so I'm deprived of feline company when I'm out there.

KG4CGC
11-15-2010, 03:38 PM
The kitty has no name yet. Naming cats is not a task I take lightly. They must also like the name.
Depending on the cat, it could take up to 2 months to figure out the name.
Names I've used in the past:
Maxwell
Virginia
Inikki (kept thinking "Inky" but it didn't seem right. Then that hurricane hit Hawaii and it was Inikki and BINGO! the light came on)
Emily
James
Alexander
Abbey
Gubby (an actual person's name who loves turtles and the cat that got that name is a tortoise tabby)
Jasmine (was almost named "Seven" because of the 7 on her face)
And you have met Bridget. Abbey and Gubby are also current.
My GF has named two of her own in the past, an Irish tabby was named Sarah and a Chartreuse that was named Pandora.
Chivas was a girl of a very high strung nature. The name reflected her attitude. You could not pull this cat off the ground and was nicknamed, Prozac Kitty. One person once tried to move her and his hands were shredded like a tree grinder grinds logs. Eventually, I was the only person who could pick her up.
So, those are some examples of names.
I should also mention, Mink.

KG4CGC
11-15-2010, 11:08 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/001/d6b8fdff.jpg

NQ6U
11-15-2010, 11:13 PM
Charles has got a pussy in his jeans!

KG4CGC
11-15-2010, 11:16 PM
Yes sir! And if those were my jeans, you would be right.

NQ6U
11-15-2010, 11:16 PM
Just kiddin', Charles. She's a cutie-pie for sure.

WØTKX
11-15-2010, 11:25 PM
Milhous earned his name as well. Others named him Max, wasn't right.

kf0rt
11-16-2010, 06:43 PM
Lovin' the pics, Charles. Great eye you have.

First cat we had when I was a kid was named Felion. Pronounced Fe-lion, but the vets always wanted to call her fel-ion. You'd think they might get the joke. Wife got a cat just before we got married and we named it Toke (short for Token La Roche). No real imagination required, but my Mom never got it and that was an endless source of humor. "How's Toke doing?" she'd ask, and we'd tell her that... well, never mind. True story.

Current kitty is named Ceridwyn (hard C - may not have the spelling right) -- I just know it's a Sci-Fi name and it's taken her about 4 years to warm up to me. She's really shy around men.

ki4itv
11-16-2010, 06:59 PM
I think she earned her name when she arrived at the antenna party, Charles.
Would have here anyway. ;)
Tenna-
Aerial-

KG4CGC
12-06-2010, 06:52 PM
Finally, last night, Bridget curled up with Amber and tried to "mother" her. Here they are taking a 3 second break from rough housing. (sorry about the quality. This was the crappy camera)

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/001/fabcdc93.jpg

KG4CGC
12-29-2010, 02:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afYd3zGptvg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afYd3zGptvg

PA5COR
12-29-2010, 02:57 PM
Awwww. nice movie and Kitty ;)

KG4CGC
12-29-2010, 09:38 PM
Awwww. nice movie and Kitty ;)
Thank you very much!
She's turning into a handful. So smart too. Not average.

PA5COR
12-30-2010, 04:54 AM
Cats chose you for owner, this one did, that is why you will have aa lot of fun with it.

We have cats (3) and in my life cats chose us runing away from their owner, or when i buy one from the animalk rescue center i stand for 10 minites between the cats there.

At the end there is always one cat that picks you and shows the most interest, it might not be your first choice, but picking thaat one always provided me with a very good cat that bonded with me in a special way, i still remember them all from age 18 till now living on my own.
Our Maine Coon came from a litter of my wife's collegue, we let the kitten pick us out.
Working for me, it is another special ;)

n6hcm
12-30-2010, 06:25 AM
The kitty has no name yet. Naming cats is not a task I take lightly. They must also like the name.

the good thing about kitty names is that the best ones come over time. marcus and natasha came from the pound with names, so they kept them (bob was only six months, but tasha was seven years old at the time). lately tasha has become kitten (because she's 20 freakin' years old!) but, of course, she answers to either. over the years narcus became poo-kitty (because he'd go take a dump just before bedtime and then he'd hop in bed and snuggle with me, sticking his butt in my now-ex's face) ... and, from that, became boo, pork-chop-kitty, kittyboy, ...

bob was originally named becks by his foster mom ... you see, becks plays soccer with wads of paper. i'm not big on celebrities, and that's how bob became bob. sam was originally "fullstache" (from a litter with others named "nostache," "halfstache," ...). sam is grey and white and has an outrageous white moustache ... just like yosemite sam, and that's how sam came to be.

N9FE
12-30-2010, 06:32 AM
3783 Little Kittehs

n6hcm
12-30-2010, 06:42 AM
At the end there is always one cat that picks you and shows the most interest, it might not be your first choice, but picking thaat one always provided me with a very good cat that bonded with me in a special way, i still remember them all from age 18 till now living on my own.
Our Maine Coon came from a litter of my wife's collegue, we let the kitten pick us out.

see, i used to think this way but i got bob and sam sight unseen (well, i'd seen photos but we hadn't met before they came to my home to stay). sam was adopted out but returned quickly because he had "eye boogers." well, he might have had one and he lives here now. my next critter will choose me--bob and sam were "impulse critters."

KG4CGC
01-06-2011, 05:11 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/001/25f3070f.jpg

NQ6U
01-06-2011, 05:13 PM
She's not a kitten any more--she's turned into a cat! It's amazing how quickly that happens.

KG4CGC
01-06-2011, 05:25 PM
My guess was she was about 2 months when she came here. So, if we use the 11th as a reference, she'll be 4 months old then.

W2NAP
01-06-2011, 07:03 PM
they get big quick

KG4CGC
01-06-2011, 07:15 PM
She eats like a Roman Glutton and poops like a, like a, well ... something that poops profoundly.

KG4CGC
01-10-2011, 05:44 PM

W2NAP
01-10-2011, 06:07 PM
lol. i remember some time ago we got alot of snow.

I damn near died laughing at this cat that was trying to move across the yard with 15in of snow.

ki4itv
01-10-2011, 06:25 PM
The Calico coat with the matching eye color is a stunning combination.:yes:

NQ6U
01-10-2011, 06:42 PM
She eats like a Roman Glutton and poops like a, like a, well ... something that poops profoundly.

A Roman Glutton?

BTW, your post reminded me I needed to clean out the cat box.

W1GUH
01-11-2011, 02:58 PM
The eye infection reminded me of a couple of cats from a few years back. They were sisters and were adopted at the same time. One of them was very outgoing and friendly and the other one (all white, with blue eyes) was always a little withdrawn and shy. Her shyness increased until whe went to the vet and he found an infection that was causing her to slowy go blind. We caught it in time, tho', and we halted the progress of the infection with some ointment to put in her eyes, and eventually she was 100% OK. But what a personality change. She had always been a little shy, but by the time the infection was discovered she was completely withdrawn. Well, as we handled her and got her used to getting her eye medicine (yes, she not only got used to it, but looked forward to it!) her personality came out more and more until finally she became a totally great out-going clown of a playful cat. She was especially fond of strangers, and whenever we had company she was alway immediately on their lap looking for some lovin'.

She also, for reasons only a cat could know, just LOVED to be spun around in one of the rotating chairs we had. You could spin her real fast and when the chair stopped whe was obviously dizzy -- but she'd be right back for more. Guess she loved to get high!

And her sister was so sweet. She was jealous of the attention the white cat was getting with the medicine, so we wound up "faking" giving her the same eye medicine! Never knew that a cat could get used to having its eyes messed with1

KG4CGC
01-12-2011, 10:44 PM
The Calico coat with the matching eye color is a stunning combination.:yes:
I agree!

NA4BH
01-12-2011, 10:51 PM
A Roman Glutton?

I think he meant to say "Ramen Noodles with gluten" :lol: :lol:

KG4CGC
01-12-2011, 11:16 PM
What? No one up on their historic gluttony?

NA4BH
01-12-2011, 11:23 PM
I think that is where the saying "FIRST CUM, FIRST SERVED" originated.

w2amr
01-13-2011, 03:52 AM
I agree!
Congrats Charles, you done good.:agree:

KG4CGC
01-13-2011, 02:53 PM
Thanks, and I gotta tell ya, she's a real handful! She's on steroids and pneumatic springs, figuratively.

KG4CGC
02-12-2011, 01:00 AM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/001/ce1cf208.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/001/03543a5b.jpg

w2amr
02-12-2011, 04:14 AM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/001/ce1cf208.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/001/03543a5b.jpg
Awwww.:-D

KA5PIU
02-12-2011, 06:29 PM
Hello.

For some reason the siamese cat that comes here now likes to sit on my shoulder, think parakeet.
I put him there once, and now this is normal.

NQ6U
02-12-2011, 07:06 PM
Hello.

For some reason the siamese cat that comes here now likes to sit on my shoulder, think parakeet.
I put him there once, and now this is normal.

You used to ride on the chrome horse with your diplomat
Who carried on his shoulder a Siamese cat
Ain't it hard when you discover that
He wasn't really where it's at
After he took from you everything he could steal

KG4CGC
03-13-2011, 12:03 AM
She's getting long in the body, ears and nose.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/001/b81bc2d4.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/001/00ff13aa.jpg

N2NH
03-13-2011, 02:55 AM
She looks great Charles. Happy too. Those eyes are pretty incredible. She start mousing yet?

KG4CGC
03-13-2011, 03:05 AM
Mousing? She mouses everything! She knocked an 8oz. quartz point off the shelf and started batting it around on the floor. I couldn't find the outer cover to the spool of latex thread tape. Then later I heard something and went into the kitchen and found it in the water bowl.
She mouses toes, fingers, legs, boots, pants, bottle caps and helps with everything from washing dishes to putting away groceries and getting their food ready.
Oh, she mouses water too. If I go to the bathroom it's tub water mousing time. I started her on that however because I don't want her curling up in the crotch of my shorts while in the seated, reading position.

KG4CGC
04-16-2011, 09:43 AM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/001/1c60d1de.jpg

Total shot in the dark. Almost. I'm surprised the small camera even focused.

ki4itv
04-16-2011, 10:21 AM
cool shot.

KG4CGC
06-20-2011, 08:54 AM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/Dog%20Walk/3476b462.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/Dog%20Walk/fee3a70d.jpg

A little while ago. Just random.

NQ6U
06-20-2011, 09:13 AM
Did you do any tweaking on the color saturation of the shot with the calico? They are so vivid that it almost looks like a cartoon.

KG4CGC
06-20-2011, 09:21 AM
Did you do any tweaking on the color saturation of the shot with the calico? They are so vivid that it almost looks like a cartoon.
The set up on the GF's monitor is the same way. I'm running digital input with a digital graphics card and she's running VGA. Half the work I do looks too colorized on hers. I only touched up the colors by a factor of +3 out of 100.

N2NH
06-20-2011, 09:46 AM
Just stuck one of those on my Facebook page. You have a knack for catching her that I could never manage with my kitty. ;)

KG4CGC
06-20-2011, 10:05 AM
Thanks but those are just the best out of 10 or more shots. Following them backwards, if you will, as they walk towards the camera, many shots come out blurry. Many shots are not framed well because I don't have live view on my camera because it is almost ancient, a 2005 model I bought in 2006. I gave up the live viewfinder other formats had but then I gained battery life, like 5000% gain on the battery life!
If I were to buy a new DSLR today I'd get the live view, tilting, swiveling viewfinder as well as, as large a sensor as I could afford. Everyone is going to CMOS sensors even though Canon has been using those in their DSLR since about almost the start.
Between the major camera manufacturers my biggest complaint is the want for proprietary RAW format. Just standardize that shit already. It's all the same uncompressed shit, why make it more difficult for your damn customers? You know, the damn geese who lay your GD golden eggs you stupid fucks! (corporate)
Sorry Guys. I'm on a roll this morning.

N6YG
06-20-2011, 10:27 AM
Do yourself and your neighbors a favor and make sure you keep her in your own yard! I'm sure you neighbors will appreciated it. Oh and make sure she has tags because in the pictures she doesn't have any. Any untagged cats I catch in my yard get trapped and go off to the pound.

I don't mean to be an ass but personally I'm sick and damn tired of the neighborhood cat whackers and their cats pissing and crapping and stinking up every single square inch of my yard. Hell I can't even open up any of my windows because of all the cat piss and crap under them..

I'm infuriated that I can't open a single window in my house without it fumigating the house with cat piss. I'm at the point where I now hate cats, My car covers that are supposed to last a few years only last about 6 months because the neighbors cats shred them and piss all over them. I have to replace three $200 car cover each and every year because of damn cats and I don't see any of the cat whackers offering to help pay for them.

It really got heated early this year when the neighbors cats decided to relocate all her kittens into my car cover. I came out in the rain pulled the cover off at 3 in the morning to go to work and spilled cat babies all over the place of course I didn't see them in the dark and stepped on one which caused me to fall and in the process kill three more and put me in the emergency room. When I got back home the neighbors where all pissed at me for killing a few kitten yet I didn't see any of them offering to pay for my emergency room trip or the time I lost due to the back injury from falling DAMN I HATE CAT WHACKERS !!!.

It's not like I haven't tried hell I've spent a small fortune spading and neutering cats and trying to find homes for them and now I simply gave up and trap them and send them off to the pound to die. I now have traps set in the yard and in the last year have trapped over 100 cats. I'm actually getting tired of driving them to the damn pound. Now I would simply trap them and relocate them to the park but the friggen cat whackers insured the cats death by making sure relocating cats was a felony, So that means off to the pound. Heck I wish some Laos-ion's would move in and start frying them up for dinner, Anyone got any good cat recipes??

Any of you cat whackers care to donate to the problem. I spent over $5K dollars last year spading, neutering and re homing stray cats and I'm done. I'm starting to think some Crisco and a frying pan would be hell of a lot cheaper.

NQ6U
06-20-2011, 10:34 AM
Can't speak for anyone else here by my cat is strictly indoors. The only thing she stinks up is her litter box.

KG4CGC
06-20-2011, 10:35 AM
You should probably start a different thread for that. Besides, no one told you to spend $5K on your neighbor's cats. Perhaps you'll come back in your next life as a cat and run across one of your grandchildren who inherited you attitude.
Like I said, go start your personal troll thread because I will not tolerate it here. It will not end well.

Make sure you keep her in your own yard! I'm sure you neighbors will appreciated it. And make sure they have tags. Personally I'm sick and tired of the neighbors cats pissing and crapping and stinking up every square inch of my yard. I'm at the point where I now hate cats. I've spent a small fortune spading and neutering cats and trying to find homes for them and now I simply trap them and send them off to the pound to die. I have traps set in the yard that net me at least 8 cats a week. I'm actually getting tired of driving them to the pound. Now I would simply trap them and take them out to the park but the friggen cat whackers insured the cats death by making relocating a cat like that a felony so that means off to the pound. Heck I wish some Laos-ion's would move in and start frying them up for dinner.

Any of you cat whackers care to donate to the problem. I spent over $5K dollars last year spading, neutering and re homing stray cats and I'm done. I'm starting to think some Crisco and a frying pan would be hell of a lot cheaper.

N6YG
06-20-2011, 11:16 AM
You should probably start a different thread for that. Besides, no one told you to spend $5K on your neighbor's cats. Perhaps you'll come back in your next life as a cat and run across one of your grandchildren who inherited you attitude.
Like I said, go start your personal troll thread because I will not tolerate it here. It will not end well.

I spent over $5K because I just happen to love animals and I wanted to do what I could to help these animals. Unfortunately I received zero help from the organizations who claim to be there to help. I donated money to every single cat rescue organization I could find. I spent untold hours on the phone trying to find homes for all the abandoned cats that were left behind by irresponsible cat owners. (Mostly residents of the local apartment complexes) so take your dam attitude and stuff it.

The bottom line is I have no responsibility to these animals they were other peoples responsibility yet I tried to do the right thing and got zero support from cat rescue organizations who took my money under false pretexts. At first I was trapping cats fixing them and listing them in Craigslist and paying for everything out of my own pocket I re-homed over 53 cats that way.

As a property owner I learned the hard way that cat whackers are some of the most irresponsible pet owners on the frigging planet. I had a cat whacker neighbor who fed ever stray cat move out and when the damn bitch left she threw eight 50 pound bags of cat food under the house in the crawl space that I had to pay someone to go dig out because it was attracting rodents cats and even raccoons.

Personally I hate people like this. I have a house full of animals. I have 14 birds and parrots, 2 indoor cats, a dog and salt water reef tanks. 20 years ago my wife and I owned a damn pet store. My problem isn't with the animals it's with the selfish lazy irresponsible owners. The stray cat problem around here is insane. It's so bad that I keep a flat head shovel next to the trash can because at least once or twice a week a stray get's hit by a car and I have to go out and scrape it up. I guess thats what you get for having a house between apartments.

Listen don't take it personally, I really have nothing against you or your cats. I'm Just fed up and frustrated with a problem that doesn't seem to have an end in sight.

The bottom line is my hands are tied. There are several giant parks within 5 miles of my home that I could easily relocate these animals to both of which would provide mush safer environment then they are in now. Unfortunately it's a felony to do so. Which means I have no choice but to trap them and send them to the pound.

KG4CGC
06-20-2011, 11:32 AM
All I'm seeing is a guy who thinks it might be a good idea to fry up people's pets. Hardly the talk of an animal lover. Thanks.
Thanks for ruining what was a lovely thread about a very unique cat that came to me.

I spent over $5K because I just happen to love animals and I wanted to do what I could to help these animals. Unfortunately I received zero help from the organizations who claim to be there to help. I donated money to every single cat rescue organization I could find. I spent untold hours on the phone trying to find homes for all the abandoned cats that where left behind by irresponsible cat owners. (Mostly residents of the local apartment complexes) so take your dam attitude and stuff it.

The bottom line is I have no responsibility to these animals they were other peoples responsibility yet I tried to do the right thing and got zero support from cat rescue organizations who took my money under false pretexts. At first I was trapping cats fixing them and listing them in Craigslist and paying for everything out of my own pocket I re-homed over 53 cats that way.

As a property owner I learned the hard way that cat whackers are some of the most irresponsible pet owners on the frigging planet. I had a cat whacker neighbor who fed ever stray cat move out and when the damn bitch left she threw eight 50 pound bags of cat food under the house in the crawl space that I had to pay someone to go dig out because it was attracting rodents cats and even raccoons.

Personally I hate people like this. I have a house full of animals. I have 14 birds and parrots, 2 indoor cats, a dog and salt water reef tanks. 20 years ago my wife and I owned a damn pet store. My problem isn't with the animals it's with the selfish lazy irresponsible owners.

w2amr
06-20-2011, 11:42 AM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/Dog Walk/3476b462.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/Dog Walk/fee3a70d.jpg

Cuties.

w2amr
06-20-2011, 11:43 AM
Do yourself and your neighbors a favor and make sure you keep her in your own yard! I'm sure you neighbors will appreciated it. Oh and make sure she has tags because in the pictures she doesn't have any. Any untagged cats I catch in my yard get trapped and go off to the pound.

I don't mean to be an ass but personally I'm sick and damn tired of the neighborhood cat whackers and their cats pissing and crapping and stinking up every single square inch of my yard. Hell I can't even open up any of my windows because of all the cat piss and crap under them..

I'm infuriated that I can't open a single window in my house without it fumigating the house with cat piss. I'm at the point where I now hate cats, My car covers that are supposed to last a few years only last about 6 months because the neighbors cats shred them and piss all over them. I have to replace three $200 car cover each and every year because of damn cats and I don't see any of the cat whackers offering to help pay for them.

It really got heated early this year when the neighbors cats decided to relocate all her kittens into my car cover. I came out in the rain pulled the cover off at 3 in the morning to go to work and spilled cat babies all over the place of course I didn't see them in the dark and stepped on one which caused me to fall and in the process kill three more and put me in the emergency room. When I got back home the neighbors where all pissed at me for killing a few kitten yet I didn't see any of them offering to pay for my emergency room trip or the time I lost due to the back injury from falling DAMN I HATE CAT WHACKERS !!!.

It's not like I haven't tried hell I've spent a small fortune spading and neutering cats and trying to find homes for them and now I simply gave up and trap them and send them off to the pound to die. I now have traps set in the yard and in the last year have trapped over 100 cats. I'm actually getting tired of driving them to the damn pound. Now I would simply trap them and relocate them to the park but the friggen cat whackers insured the cats death by making sure relocating cats was a felony, So that means off to the pound. Heck I wish some Laos-ion's would move in and start frying them up for dinner, Anyone got any good cat recipes??

I'll be you have problems with kids on yer lawn too.

N6YG
06-20-2011, 11:58 AM
All I'm seeing is a guy who thinks it might be a good idea to fry up people's pets.
And all I see is a bunch of irresponsible pet owners who expect everyone else to take responsibility for their pets. I'm a responsible person who takes care of his own kids and my own pets and I don't expect anyone else to lift a finger or pay one single red cent for them. All I ask for is the same consideration.

If you care about your pet so much make sure it has a tag. The only cats I send to the pound are strays. If they have a tag I call the owner to pick them up. I would never hurt someones pet. If I catch a cat with a tag in my yard then I put them in one of my kennels until the owners show up. But your attitude definitely proves cat whackers have no respect for other peoples property. What about all the damage these cats do. Who compensates me for all the damage they do. Why should I subsidies your pets. If its your pet then you should take financial responsibility for it and pay for any damage or hard ship it's responsible for and not expect others to pay for it.

I guess I should mention that the traps are set in a yard thats enclosed by a 10 foot fence and that the cats have to work really hard to get in. I have motion detecting video camera located all over the property and when I trap a new cat who has a tag before I release the cat to the owner I will review the tapes and see what it has been up to. If they have been up to no good I show the owners the tape and then offer them a bottle of Pine-Sol and a scrub brush. Most are arrogant irresponsible pet owners who rudely expect me to clean up after their pets and tell me to go to hell. So in the end I end up picking up the poop and scrubbing the piss off the tires, screen doors, BBQ............................................... ......... The real problem is not so much the pets it's the 100's of stray and feral cats.

KG4CGC
06-20-2011, 12:50 PM
Just stuff it. This isn't your personal soapbox for crap in your yard. Like I said earlier, start another thread where you can rant until you're blue in the face over what other people should be doing.
Go ride that high horse on it's own track.

W5GA
06-20-2011, 03:30 PM
We currently have 7 cats and 6 dogs. Don't think I'll be looking for any more very soon.

KG4CGC
06-20-2011, 03:53 PM
I can't believe Amber is already 9 months old. She's turning into a fine lady. (smirk) That still has a habit of knocking daddy's stuff down to the floor.

WØTKX
06-20-2011, 04:03 PM
Tag, schwag. Chip your pets, and fix them. A reasonable ranter would take the time to edit and move the ranting to another thread. Telling a long term and very respected member of this forum that you don't care proves a very immature and narccisistic side that is not impressive at all.

IMHO, it smells worse than cat piss. But carry on, it's all about N6YG, of course. :roll:

WV6Z
06-20-2011, 05:49 PM
I'll be you have problems with kids on yer lawn too.

I doubt it. His kind usually resort to high caliber head shots to eliminate such pesky problems and get the added bonus of ending up spending their 15 minutes of fame displayed on HLN.

KG4CGC
06-20-2011, 06:09 PM
It's OK, Tom. I've dealt with more than my share of hot headed Greeks living in my locale. Everything is head first, then put your best foot in your mouth. Matter of fact, we've had a lot of hot blooded Mediterranean families in the area since the 60s.

NQ6U
06-20-2011, 07:07 PM
Telling a long term and very respected member of this forum that you don't care [...]

See, that was your mistake right there—picking on a respected member of this forum. What you need to do is go after someone like me instead. That way, no one will care.

KG4CGC
06-20-2011, 07:09 PM
Oh Crap! Was Dave talking about me? Damn that was sweet ♥

NQ6U
06-20-2011, 07:18 PM
Oh Crap! Was Dave talking about me? Damn that was sweet ♥

Yeah. Apparently, you're a respectable member of the forum now. Either that or he fancies you; I'm not sure which one is worse.

KG4CGC
06-20-2011, 07:27 PM
That's like leaving the question open of what constitutes a chicken fancier.

N6YG
06-20-2011, 11:30 PM
It's OK, Tom. I've dealt with more than my share of hot headed Greeks living in my locale. Everything is head first, then put your best foot in your mouth. Matter of fact, we've had a lot of hot blooded Mediterranean families in the area since the 60s.

I should have expected this type of childish racial crap from this group.

First you bombard me with personal E-mails begging me to come over and join this group and then when I do sign up and voice an opinion and frustration about a topic you don't like you resort to personally insulting me with bigoted racial slurs. I should have expected as much from someone who obviously expects others to take responsibility for his personal pets.

doubt it. His kind usually resort to high caliber head shots

Thats damn right. A few years back I took out two of my neighbors Akitas with heads shots. Caught them on my property covered in blood after killing 5 baby's (lambs) This wasn't the first time. I had trapped them several times before and turned them over to animal control after they killed live stock on my property. I gave the owner fair warning that If I caught his dogs again on my property killing my live stock I would shoot them, and I did. I caught them in the act and shot them dead Then I sued him for damages and won.

Once again your animals are not my responsibility, They're yours so as far as I'm concerned you get one warning after that I'm holding you financially responsible for any damage they cause.

Your thread was just bad timing. Last night one of the neighbors cats destroyed a brand new $15 silicone basting brushes and in the process broke a ceramic bowl that had belonged to my grand mother. I was BBQing Chicken in the back yard the basting brush was on a butcher block table next to the BBQ I went inside for a moment to grab something and the damn neighbors cat jumped up on the table knocked over the bowl and took off with the Silicone basting brush.

Now the neighbor found the half eaten basting brush in his back yard and brought it over today bitching that he's going to have to take his cat to the vet because it ate half the brush and instead of offering to pay for the brush he's threating me with the vet bill.

So not only did his cat eat my favorite basting brush but I had to stop what I was doing and on fathers day rush to the store and buy a replacement basting brush. Who's going to compensate me for my time and expense. This is what I mean when I ask why should I be forced to subsidize your pets.

Oh and just in case you think I'm joking here's a picture of the half eaten basting brush along with the new one I had to rush out and buy right in the middle of a BBQ.

WØTKX
06-20-2011, 11:32 PM
:rofl:

Hey Charles guess what? Chicken Butt!

http://www.oneinchpunch.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/chicken-butt.jpg

Found me a first generation Ten Tec Corsair.
Should be here in a week.

Happy Happy Joy Joy! :clap: :wiggle:

N6YG
06-20-2011, 11:47 PM
Tag, schwag. Chip your pets, and fix them. A reasonable ranter would take the time to edit and move the ranting to another thread. Telling a long term and very respected member of this forum that you don't care proves a very immature and narccisistic side that is not impressive at all.

IMHO, it smells worse than cat piss. But carry on, it's all about N6YG, of course.

Sure a respectable member of the forum who instantly resorted to racial slurs.

First I get dozens of personal emails and private messages over at the Zed begging me to come over and join this forum and then the moment I don't walk in step and voice my own personal opinion I get hit with racial slurs and personal insults..

My wife's right! You simply can't have rational discussion's with a cat people who believe cats are gods who can do no wrong.

Yeah cute cat, Now fix it, tag it and keep it in your own yard. If it makes babies then deal with it and don't expect me to. I re homed 53 cats last year at a personal cost of over $5K, I've done my part.

KG4CGC
06-21-2011, 12:02 AM
There you go again. For starters, what was you first sentence in this thread? "Do yourself and your neighbors a favor and make sure you keep her in your own yard!"
Do you know what I do? Do my cats go in your yard? You're pissed off about your neighbors and other people's responsibilities SO YOU COME ON TO THIS THREAD AND TAKE IT OUT ON ME! Don't tell me what I should be doing due to your unpleasant experiences in your neighborhood.

I started this thread last November and keep it updated with with pictures to show her growth. What the hell does that have to do with any of your problems? This isn't about your poor, poor life. You have yet to heed any advice about starting your own thread so that you can complain all you want about the injustices leveled upon you because everyone else sucks.

As far as your racist comment goes, don't even go there. You don't know me but not only do you assume that I'm an irresponsible pet owner but by calling a spade a spade, namely associating you with Greek and being hot headed, you wrongly assume the worst.
I grew up around Greeks, Lebanese, Iraqis, Sudanese, Palestinians and Muslims, Catholics, Coptics, Greek Orthodox, Baptists, Methodists, Lutherans etc etc etc. I know the differences of what goes on in a Greek house and what goes on in a Muslim house and if I say Greeks are hot headed then that's what they are. Every one of them I've ever known, especially the more outspoken ones, are complaining and yelling about everything and telling everyone what they should be doing. You included. You think that's racist? If the shoes fit, wear them home.

Clearly you don't care about the way other may feel about their furry friends yet you claim to love animals so much. I don't believe it. Why do you assume that I don't know how to take care of my animals? Because you assume that you know better than everyone else. Right off the bat you do without even knowing what you are talking about, especially in reference to this topic.

Go start another thread. It is easy to do and I'm sure you will get some replies. This thread is not about irresponsible pet owners. This is a thread about a cat named Amber who wandered up to me at less than two months of age. A cat that was rescued from a little running wild up the street. A cat that is the survivor of her litter and sadly, her mother has gone feral.

Go start another thread you hot headed Greek man.

First you bombard me with personal E-mails begging me to come over and join this group and then when I do sign up and voice an opinion and frustration about a topic you don't like you resort to personally insulting me with bigoted racial slurs. I should have expected as much from someone who obviously expects others to take responsibility for his personal pets.

Thats damn right. A few years back I took out two of my neighbors Akitas with heads shots. Caught them on my property covered in blood after killing 5 baby's (lambs) This wasn't the first time. I had trapped them several times before and turned them over to animal control after they killed live stock on my property. I gave the owner fair warning that If I caught his dogs again on my property killing my live stock I would shoot them, and I did. I caught them in the act and shot them dead Then I sued him for damages and won.

Once again your animals are not my responsibility, They're yours so as far as I'm concerned you get one warning after that I'm holding you financially responsible for any damage they cause.

Your thread was just bad timing. Last night one of the neighbors cats destroyed a brand new $15 silicone basting brushes and in the process broke a ceramic bowl that had belonged to my grand mother. I was BBQing Chicken in the back yard the basting brush was on a butcher block table next to the BBQ I went inside for a moment to grab something and the damn neighbors cat jumped up on the table knocked over the bowl and took off with the Silicone basting brush.

Now the neighbor found the half eaten basting brush in his back yard and brought it over today bitching that he's going to have to take his cat to the vet because it ate half the brush and instead of offering to pay for the brush he's threating me with the vet bill.

So not only did his cat eat my favorite basting brush but I had to stop what I was doing and on fathers day rush to the store and buy a replacement basting brush. Who's going to compensate me for my time and expense. This is what I mean when I ask why should I be forced to subsidize your pets.

Oh and just in case you think I'm joking here's a picture of the half eaten basting brush along with the new one I had to rush out and buy right in the middle of a BBQ.

KG4CGC
06-21-2011, 12:12 AM
There ya go again, Poulos. Don't tell me what I need to do. You're over stepping. One of my best friends from the 90s was named George Poulos. He is deceased now. Stress. Died at 50.

Sure a respectable member of the forum who instantly resorted to racial slurs.

First I get dozens of personal emails and private messages over at the Zed begging me to come over and join this forum and then the moment I don't walk in step and voice my own personal opinion I get hit with racial slurs and personal insults..

My wife's right! You simply can't have rational discussion's with a cat people who believe cats are gods who can do no wrong.

Yeah cute cat, Now fix it, tag it and keep it in your own yard. If it makes babies then deal with it and don't expect me to. I re homed 53 cats last year at a personal cost of over $5K, I've done my part.

N6YG
06-21-2011, 07:21 AM
Every one of them I've ever known, especially the more outspoken ones, are complaining and yelling about everything and telling everyone what they should be doing. You included. You think that's racist? If the shoes fit, wear them home.
And if that wasn't bad enough we have.

Go start another thread you hot headed Greek man.

Oh yeah thats about as racist and bigoted as you can get. You're assuming things about me based solely on my last name. That makes you a racist bigot.

You might just want to quit while you can because after that display of shear unadulterated bigotry and racism recovering any shred of credibility is going to be a challenge for you.

And for your information I'm American. I've never even met my own parents both of whom were killed when I was 3 years old. I spent my childhood growing up in foster homes. I was 30 before I even knew I had a brother and sister and then I spent a small fortune tracking them down. I recognize racism and bigotry when I see it because quite a few of my foster parents were church going bigots who did their best to teach me "White is Right" Interestingly enough just like you they assumed things about people based on names and skin color.

Once again I have to seriously question the intellect and mental stability of someone who fires of bigoted racial slurs based simply on a persons name.

Yup hot headed Greek men are well known to have a house full of pets.

Here are two of the birds I have rescued.
Scoby is a Blue and Gold Macaw that I rescued from an abusive home. When I got him he was un-handleable and had manged to pluck his chest clean. I've now had him for over 20 years and he's my pal. Unfortunately I'm still the only human he trusts. I can pick him up and he will ride on my shoulder all day. Unfortunately other then my son he will shred anyone else's hand who tries to pick him up. In this picture he's chowing down on a BBQ pork rib.

Fluf is a little cockatiel we found at the park half dead and starving. She must have been a pet that escaped. We took her to the vet and then home where we nursed her back. In this picture she has just finished eating a cracker at my ham shack desk where she spends most of her day chewing on mic cords and trying to eat the keys off my keyboard.

You've just been fluffed !

N6YG
06-21-2011, 07:43 AM
Yeah. Apparently, you're a respectable member of the forum now. Either that or he fancies you; I'm not sure which one is worse.

At a staggering 22,000 posts it looks like he is the forum. 22,000 Internet posts on one forum is utterly astounding !! I mean there's actually life outside of cats and Internet forums isn't there?

W3WN
06-21-2011, 07:53 AM

First you bombard me with personal E-mails begging me to come over and join this group and then when I do sign up and voice an opinion and frustration about a topic you don't like you resort to personally insulting me with bigoted racial slurs. < snip >Well, fine. Consider my invitation withdrawn then.

KG4CGC
06-21-2011, 09:50 AM
And if that wasn't bad enough we have.

Oh yeah thats about as racist and bigoted as you can get. You're assuming things about me based solely on my last name. That makes you a racist bigot.

You might just want to quit while you can because after that display of shear unadulterated bigotry and racism recovering any shred of credibility is going to be a challenge for you.

And for your information I'm American. I've never even met my own parents both of whom were killed when I was 3 years old. I spent my childhood growing up in foster homes. I was 30 before I even knew I had a brother and sister and then I spent a small fortune tracking them down. I recognize racism and bigotry when I see it because quite a few of my foster parents were church going bigots who did their best to teach me "White is Right" Interestingly enough just like you they assumed things about people based on names and skin color.

Once again I have to seriously question the intellect and mental stability of someone who fires of bigoted racial slurs based simply on a persons name.

Yup hot headed Greek men are well known to have a house full of pets.

Here are two of the birds I have rescued.
Scoby is a Blue and Gold Macaw that I rescued from an abusive home. When I got him he was un-handleable and had manged to pluck his chest clean. I've now had him for over 20 years and he's my pal. Unfortunately I'm still the only human he trusts. I can pick him up and he will ride on my shoulder all day. Unfortunately other then my son he will shred anyone else's hand who tries to pick him up. In this picture he's chowing down on a BBQ pork rib.

Fluf is a little cockatiel we found at the park half dead and starving. She must have been a pet that escaped. We took her to the vet and then home where we nursed her back. In this picture she has just finished eating a cracker at my ham shack desk where she spends most of her day chewing on mic cords and trying to eat the keys off my keyboard.

You've just been fluffed !
You're the first hot headed Greek man I've ever spoken to that cries racism for being called a hot head Greek. Most of them wear it because they know it's true and consider it an honor. You on the other hand just like to argue.

N6YG
06-21-2011, 09:55 AM
Well, fine. Consider my invitation withdrawn then.

Hmm, I'm starting to wonder how many cats some of you actually live with.

Yup, Now I'm just chalking up all this craziness and irrationality to "Crazy Cat Lady Syndrome"

KG4CGC
06-21-2011, 09:59 AM
Well, fine. Consider my invitation withdrawn then.
Hey Ron, just ignore the troll. He came here expecting to be worshiped like some kind of god and have us all following his orders like he's the world's daddy.

N6YG
06-21-2011, 10:16 AM
Hey Ron, just ignore the troll. He came here expecting to be worshiped like some kind of god and have us all following his orders like he's the world's daddy.

WOW, you might need some serious help! You have over 22,000 posts and you claim that I expect to be worshiped? It's obvious that you are territorial and have some sort of irrational need to protect your little Internet thread here.

I mean after all it is you who's becoming irrational over this whole thing. Personally I think your whole reaction to my post is kind of scary.

22,000 plus post?? I wonder with that many posts do you ever actually leave the house, I mean are your fingers like glued to the keyboard? How many hour's a day do you spend on the computer and exactly how many cats do you have? Do you like actually have a photo album dedicated to your cats like they are children?

Seriously I actually had to look up your call to make sure I was talking to a man and not a cat "Woman" To be perfectly honest I have only met a few people this irrational over their cats. All of them were women who never had kids and none of them were what you would call 'Normal"

Seriously you have lost it to the point of racial slurs and calling people trolls because they didn't immediately fall head over heals in love with your pet.

KG4CGC
06-21-2011, 10:24 AM
One final word to you, George, about the Island. This isn't QRZ. Take your time to look around and you'll see that we are generally more laid back and usually easy going. We are more of the antithesis of the Zed although sometimes the politics does get heated.
As your bartender, I suggest you stroll over to the pier and grab one of those long, low deck chairs with the mount for your fishing pole. We are famous for mahi-mahi running within mere yards of the pier all year long.

As for drinks, we keep every drink available to all of our members, including special orders for our more sanguinarian members or iced tea for the teetotalers. I believe we even have traditional red drinks for a former member of adopted Muslim faith.

If you want to piss and bitch, don't direct it at your fellow Islanders. That ''harshes the mellow.'' We like our mellow. If any of us want to fight on the internet and prove to the world that we have a bigger pee pee than some guy 2500 miles away, there are a million other places to do that.

Enjoy Your stay on the Island, George.

KG4CGC
06-21-2011, 10:26 AM
And attacking my gender will not endear you to any members here.

WOW, you might need some serious help! You have over 22,000 posts and you claim that I expect to be worshiped? It's obvious that you are territorial and have some sort of irrational need to protect your little Internet thread here.

I mean after all it was you who seems to becoming irrational over this whole thing. Personally I think your whole reaction to my post is kind of scary

I wonder with that many posts do you ever actually leave the house, I mean are your fingers like glued to the keyboard? How many hour's a day do you spend on the computer and exactly how many cats do you have? Do you have a photo album dedicated to your cats ?

Seriously I actually had to look up your call to make sure I was talking to a man and not a cat "Woman"

W1GUH
06-21-2011, 10:29 AM
Saw more than one reference to "keeping you cats in your own yard" -- even remember reading about a law that sez ya gotta do that. Pray tell, how does one actually do that? I've never known a cat that couldn't get to where he/she wanted to go regardless of the "obstacles" we humans think will keep them somewhere.

Obviously, there are situations, like people with WAY too many cats, that need to be addressed...but the benefits of having a cat on your property are great in terms of pest control. Those cats are working to keep your property vermin-free. I'd like to know how such a law can ever be enforced.

N6YG
06-21-2011, 11:01 AM
One final word to you, George, about the Island. This isn't QRZ. Take your time to look around and you'll see that we are generally more laid back and usually easy going. We are more of the antithesis of the Zed although sometimes the politics does get heated.
As your bartender, I suggest you stroll over to the pier and grab one of those long, low deck chairs with the mount for your fishing pole. We are famous for mahi-mahi running within mere yards of the pier all year long.

As for drinks, we keep every drink available to all of our members, including special orders for our more sanguinarian members or iced tea for the teetotalers. I believe we even have traditional red drinks for a former member of adopted Muslim faith.

If you want to piss and bitch, don't direct it at your fellow Islanders. That ''harshes the mellow.'' We like our mellow. If any of us want to fight on the internet and prove to the world that we have a bigger pee pee than some guy 2500 miles away, there are a million other places to do that.

Enjoy Your stay on the Island, George.

Okay Charles. I'm starting to see the pattern here. Lets clear something up I didn't originally intend on insulting your love for your pets. I've spent the last 5 years dealing with a crazy cat lady and a 100 plus murading cats who have pissed, shit and torn or destroyed everything and anything they could on my property. They have destroyed all my lawn furniture have made it nearly impossible to BBQ and lord help you if you forget to roll up the car window. It has been a nightmare of unimaginable proportion. There where times where I wanted to grab a shot gun and start euthanizing them by the truck load. But I never did no I did the right thing and tried to re-home as many as I could.

So when I saw your post "Look what just came over" it struck a sensitive nerve because I had just come back from replacing an expensive basting brush that was destroyed (eaten) by one of the remaining cats that the new cat lady down the street is taking care of. Not only did it eat my favorite basting brush but the damn cat broke a ceramic bowl that belonged to my grandmother. Now I lost my parents when I was 3, I never met my grandparents and the bowl was given to me by a sister I didn't even know I had until I was 30 years old. So you could say that it had just a bit of sentimental value.

The real problem is you never once acknowledged that problems like this exist yet instead acted as though I should just suck it up and let herds of wild cats take over my home and property while destroying things that are important to me.

Now I've already spent far more then I can afford on this problem and I don't see a bunch of cat lovers breaking down my doors offering to help with the expenses! Yet I do see a bunch of them chastising me over it.

Like I said I can't afford to spade, neuter and immunize anymore stray cats. From now on every single cat I trap is going directly to animal control and even that's going to cost me gas money.

So If it seems like I'm a bit sensitive to this issues, I am! and theres damn good reason for it. You might like living with huge herds of stray cats but I hate every moment of it. The smell in the summer time is intolerable and anyone who would tolerate it must be friggen loony.

KG4CGC
06-21-2011, 11:18 AM
Yes, crazy cat ladies near your home can be problematic. We have just enough brush and wilderness surrounding us that most abandoned cats go into the woods. I am sorry that it has been such a long running problem for you.

W3WN
06-21-2011, 11:19 AM
Hmm, I'm starting to wonder how many cats some of you actually live with. < snip >None. My wife's highly allergic to them.

N6YG
06-21-2011, 11:36 AM
Yes, crazy cat ladies near your home can be problematic. We have just enough brush and wilderness surrounding us that most abandoned cats go into the woods. I am sorry that it has been such a long running problem for you.

You know whats really sad. I don't really like having to take the cats down to animal control. But I have no choice. We have a nice big "wooded area" near the river where I could easily relocate the remaining un-adoptable cats too but its a damn felony to do so.

This sort of thing is starting to become a big problem in many parts of the country.

KG4CGC
06-21-2011, 11:45 AM
I last saw Amber's mother entering the woods up the street in the early Spring. She was someone's pet. People who would abandon their pets should not have them to begin with. Another couple I knew of years ago, moved from my neighborhood, took their dog with them, left the cat behind. I took care of that cat hoping that is was a simple brainfart on their part and they would come back for their handsome male Chartreuse. Nope. I eventually discovered that he made poor decisions in crossing streets. The first time just jarred him a bit. The second time he was walking around on his front feet with a little support from one back leg. He didn't seem to ever feel any pain, ever. It was hard but I didn't have the money to take him to the vet and I shot him. His whole spine and hips were really messed up, shattered.

WØTKX
06-21-2011, 12:01 PM
I used to have an Akita, and have worked with wolf rescue.

So I could take issue with the way you handled this.
Not going to bother with it.

I'm ever so glad you won your court case.
Money and might makes right, of course.

Yes, people are irresponsible with their pets.
Maybe executing the owners is the final solution.

I like everything Greek and mediterranean.
However, certain individuals... :roll:

Charles sure hit your hot buttons, and deservedly so.
Superior beings will troll away. Continue to impress
this audience, as you can't help yourself.

Damn misfit!

N6YG
06-21-2011, 12:16 PM
I last saw Amber's mother entering the woods up the street in the early Spring. She was someone's pet. People who would abandon their pets should not have them to begin with. Another couple I knew of years ago, moved from my neighborhood, took their dog with them, left the cat behind. I took care of that cat hoping that is was a simple brainfart on their part and they would come back for their handsome male Chartreuse. Nope. I eventually discovered that he made poor decisions in crossing streets. The first time just jarred him a bit. The second time he was walking around on his front feet with a little support from one back leg. He didn't seem to ever feel any pain, ever. It was hard but I didn't have the money to take him to the vet and I shot him. His whole spine and hips were really messed up, shattered.

Thats exactly the crap I'm talking about! Irresponsible pet owners who abandon animals just infuriate me. They are the root cause. Sure the cat lady fed them but there wouldn't be any to feed if people fixed them and didn't abandon them. I can deal with the pet cats, most of which will come by and visit you rub on your legs a bit and beg for attention. Most of those are to fat and lazy to cause much trouble.

We live next to a fairly busy road. I don't want to tell you how many of the cat ladies cats get hit. Thankfully the traffic is fast enough that most are killed instantly and a firm whack from the back of a shovel takes care of the few that are left suffering. It's so common that I don't even call the county anymore I keep a flat head shovel right next to the gate and go scrape them up myself. The first half dozen or so times of scraping intestines and brains up off the black top really took its toll on me but now I'm desensitized to it. Sometimes they get hit so hard that it takes both a small pitch fork and the shovel. You kinda got to roll the intestines around the pitch fork kinda like spaghetti with a fork to get it all. I nearly puked the first time I had to clean one up like that.

The good news is that we have reduced the population so much that I haven't had to scrape up road kill in at least 3 months. Of course now that I have said something about it we all know whats going to happen.

N6YG
06-21-2011, 12:29 PM
I used to have an Akita, and have worked with wolf rescue.

So I could take issue with the way you handled this.
Not going to bother with it.

He had plenty of warning, His dogs had killed and maimed quite a bit of my live stock before I was forced to put them down. The dogs blood is on the owners hands not mine. He had plenty of opportunity to fix his fences or build a kennel to put them in at night yet he chose not to. He continually allowed his dogs to get out and roam the country side at night killing and terrorizing other peoples live stock and pets.

I'm ever so glad you won your court case.
Money and might makes right, of course.

Actually he sued me and I counter sued. He was in the wrong and everyone knew it. He had been cited several times already.

Yes, people are irresponsible with their pets.
Maybe executing the owners is the final solution.
You don't over react much do you. Personally I think we should start my holding them more accountable for their pets actions.

I like everything Greek and mediterranean.
However, certain individuals... :roll:
Yawn !

Charles sure hit your hot buttons, and deservedly so.
Superior beings will troll away. Continue to impress
this audience, as you can't help yourself.

WØTKX
06-21-2011, 01:22 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l8e3y4Tylm1qzlowso1_500.jpg

w2amr
06-21-2011, 02:03 PM
We currently have 7 cats and 6 dogs. Don't think I'll be looking for any more very soon.
I'm not either either, but they seem to find me.

KG4CGC
06-21-2011, 02:08 PM
I'm not either either, but they seem to find me.
There ya go! That's exactly what has happened to me my whole adult life. They just find you. I also take great interest in observing friend's cats when then start sniffing around me. It's funny :)

w2amr
06-21-2011, 02:10 PM
BTW, the corn is running low. Little help, somebody.:popcorn:

KG4CGC
06-21-2011, 02:21 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/popcorn.jpg

WØTKX
06-21-2011, 02:47 PM
The Drama Llama matinee was moved to another theater in the facility. :mrgreen:

Yea, I always say hi to critters. And they respond favorably, usually. Tho I have been nailed with llama spit.

A few years ago, when visiting a zoo, a very cute adolescent leopard was playing with it's toys. I started talking to it, the way I do any critter. He came right over (in his cage) and we had a funny grumble mumble conversation. It drew a small crowd, folks were taking pictures. One of the zoo keepers came by and got a big charge out of it. Asked me if I had ever considered a career working with critters.

That leopard was hilarious with it's toys too. Smart kitty.

KB3LAZ
06-21-2011, 08:26 PM

Ive often wondered why we couldnt do this with ppl.

KG4CGC
07-30-2011, 09:37 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/Dog%20Walk/90aa329e.jpg

KJ3N
07-30-2011, 11:00 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/Dog%20Walk/90aa329e.jpg

Nice looking pussy...... :rofl:

WØTKX
07-30-2011, 11:44 PM
BTW, the corn is running low. Little help, somebody.:popcorn:

http://www.jamaalbell.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/popcorn.jpg

KG4CGC
07-30-2011, 11:49 PM
It's hard to get her to make her sweet face these days when I get close to her with the camera.
She does this little trill noise with a head snap and mouth snap when I ask her a question sometimes. Sometimes she does it to get my attention.
And she's getting heavy. She's already bigger than Bridgette, who turned 4 last may.

w2amr
07-31-2011, 03:52 AM
It's hard to get her to make her sweet face these days when I get close to her with the camera.
She does this little trill noise with a head snap and mouth snap when I ask her a question sometimes. Sometimes she does it to get my attention.
And she's getting heavy. She's already bigger than Bridgette, who turned 4 last may.I haven't seen my work cat in over 2 months.

N2NH
07-31-2011, 07:25 AM
Everytime I see this thread, this song comes to mind...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCF7Dnov8vA

KG4CGC
07-31-2011, 11:41 PM
I haven't seen my work cat in over 2 months.
I'm sorry, George.

w2amr
08-01-2011, 03:42 AM
I'm sorry, George.Tnx Charles. The junk yard next door is under new managment, and the noise they make over there is really loud. I have a feeling she may be afraid of all the noise.

N2NH
08-01-2011, 04:51 AM
Tnx Charles. The junk yard next door is under new managment, and the noise they make over there is really loud. I have a feeling she may be afraid of all the noise.

Did you try putting food and water on the porch for her? Maybe she'll come back?

w2amr
08-01-2011, 05:42 AM
Did you try putting food and water on the porch for her? Maybe she'll come back?This is the cat from work John. I always leave a bowl of food for her behind the shop. In the past she has taken off for weeks at a time, so she is getting food somewhere. Maybe she found a colony of ferals that somebody is feeding. Anyway, if she is hungry she knows where to come.

KG4CGC
09-05-2011, 08:12 PM
Everything belongs to HER.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/Dog%20Walk/aebfb11a.jpg

NQ6U
09-05-2011, 09:28 PM
All your base (station) are belong to us!

KG4CGC
09-05-2011, 10:00 PM
I think she'll be a year old in just a few days.
I put her between 7 and 8 weeks old when she showed up on November 11th of last year.

w2amr
09-06-2011, 03:59 AM
I'm sorry, George.Good news. After 2.5 months she finally showed up two weeks ago. A little skinny, but otherwise ok. She was there waiting to be fed every morning for 6 straight days, now she's gone again. I did get a dose of front line on her before she left again.

w2amr
09-06-2011, 03:59 AM
Everything belongs to HER.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/Dog Walk/aebfb11a.jpgGreat shot.

ab1ga
09-06-2011, 09:40 AM
Good news. After 2.5 months she finally showed up two weeks ago. A little skinny, but otherwise ok. She was there waiting to be fed every morning for 6 straight days, now she's gone again. I did get a dose of front line on her before she left again.

Good news, good news. She'll be back for the start of mouse season, I'm sure.

NQ6U
09-06-2011, 10:20 AM
Keep her off your computer keyboard, though. I just had to replace one on my laptop after the right one-third of it stopped working. When I did a forensic autopsy on the old one, I found enough cat hair down inside the switches to crochet another cat.

KG4CGC
09-06-2011, 10:49 AM
It concerns me greatly.

NQ6U
09-06-2011, 10:54 AM
It concerns me greatly.

I could see that if it were just a standard USB keyboard. I just picked up a decent one for $14. Laptop keyboards are a whole different animal, though. Not only are they difficult to change out, they don't come cheap either—$120 for a used one in good condition.

w2amr
09-06-2011, 01:17 PM
Good news, good news. She'll be back for the start of mouse season, I'm sure. Grump thinks Mouse season lasts 12 months.

NQ6U
09-06-2011, 01:46 PM
Sorry, Charles, I shouldn't have rained on your cat parade; I forgot the main reason for this thread. I guess having to replace my keyboard over the weekend (blowing the money I was hoping to use to recap the power supply for the Drake twins) has got cat hair on my brain.

ab1ga
09-06-2011, 02:03 PM
Grump thinks Mouse season lasts 12 months.

My miscommunication, I probably should have called it the Running of the Mousies. It's when all the wee creatures, after a summer of frolicking in the great outdoors, experience their first cool night. Then they start looking for places to spend the winter, usually a nice, warm human dwelling with lots of tasty stuff.

Since my cats are only allowed out on a leash, the Running of the Mousies is the only time they get to hunt (in the basement) without human interference.

KG4CGC
11-10-2012, 02:29 PM
2 years with us Tomorrow!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/Dog%20Walk/001.jpg

Of course, kids move out. Then they move back in. They bring more with them. We now have a Trinity. Looks like she's become a permanent resident.

NY3V
11-10-2012, 02:35 PM

Of course, kids move out. Then they move back in. They bring more with them. We now have a Trinity. Looks like she's become a permanent resident.

Oh, you Beast!

What did you hit her in the mouth with? :lol:

W2NAP
11-10-2012, 05:08 PM

hey man clean that table off yo :lol:

N7YA
11-10-2012, 05:58 PM
Thats a great picture of her. She got a small tattoo of upper Michigan on her nose...make sure she hasnt been hanging out with gangstas.

KG4CGC
11-10-2012, 06:00 PM
Thats a great picture of her. She got a small tattoo of upper Michigan on her nose...make sure she hasnt been hanging out with gangstas.

LOL! That's her booger! I tried highlighting the picture some since the flash didn't go off since it was getting a reading off the background. Cellphone picture, easy access.

KG4CGC
11-10-2012, 06:01 PM
hey man clean that table off yo :lol:

That's a craft table. Cats think it's a toy table.

N2NH
11-10-2012, 10:03 PM
Great shot Charles. Been showing it to NHE. She's making we gotta get cat noises.

And we will after I make some gotta get a house noises.

N2CHX
11-10-2012, 10:53 PM
I missed this thread when it was new. What a cutie!

w2amr
11-11-2012, 02:12 PM

Time flys when you are having fun. :mrgreen:

NY3V
11-11-2012, 03:24 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/001/d3b64d29.jpg

Yep. Just walked right up to me while I was hanging wire in the yard. Just started talking to me like she had known me since forever. Can't be more than 8 or more weeks old.

I'll see if anyone is missing a kitten but she just made herself right at home. Strange, she just acted like she already knew where everything was. A very people cat. She even mock sprays like an adult female spay. I've never seen a kitten mock spray.

We had another calico a few years ago that mock sprayed and made biscuits just like this one. It's like she just fell out of the kitten tree and came home.

Meet her reincarnated self! ;)

kb2vxa
11-11-2012, 06:02 PM
The wide eyed one is a lol cat "WTF are you DOING?"

KG4CGC
11-11-2012, 08:50 PM
Thanks for all the kind words.
Kind of funny how her booger has grown. LOL!

wa6mhz
11-12-2012, 09:33 AM
There is ALWAYS room for one more Kitten! What a BEAUTIFUL KITTY!!!! Hope her eye problem gets fixed quick. She needs lotsa love and petting!

KG4CGC
11-12-2012, 02:15 PM
There is ALWAYS room for one more Kitten! What a BEAUTIFUL KITTY!!!! Hope her eye problem gets fixed quick. She needs lotsa love and petting!

This thread is 2 years old.

N7YA
11-12-2012, 07:25 PM
This thread is 2 years old.

I never would have noticed this until you said something! :shock:

KG4CGC
11-12-2012, 07:44 PM
Yeah. It's a progression of a cat named Amber.

N7YA
11-12-2012, 07:45 PM
All the little tiles in my brain are starting to fit together regarding this thread now. :lol:

KG4CGC
11-12-2012, 07:46 PM
Interlocking or grout?

N7YA
11-12-2012, 08:00 PM
That grainy 'grout caulk' you find at Home Depot. I keep a 16-penny nail in the top of my head so it doesnt dry out, rendering me useless.

K7SGJ
11-14-2012, 12:25 PM
I had forgotten about this thread and went back to the beginning. I came across several posts by Albi, and a twinge of sadness hit me. I am glad I got to know him, and sure as hell miss him and his posts.

NQ6U
11-14-2012, 02:38 PM
I had forgotten about this thread and went back to the beginning. I came across several posts by Albi, and a twinge of sadness hit me. I am glad I got to know him, and sure as hell miss him and his posts.

Same thing happened to me. It's coming up on a year since his passing now and it still hurts when I think about it.

PA5COR
11-14-2012, 04:16 PM
As long we remember him, he's still around...

N7YA
11-14-2012, 06:13 PM
Wow! A year. :(

KG4CGC
01-31-2013, 02:29 AM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/Aliens%20Guy/Kilo_Golf_4_zps48712d5d.jpg

N2NH
01-31-2013, 02:41 AM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/Aliens%20Guy/Kilo_Golf_4_zps48712d5d.jpg

She looks great Charles. Happy and healthy. Ya done good.

http://clearsimplemarketing.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/woman-holding-yes-sign.jpg

XE1/N5AL
01-31-2013, 04:08 AM
Looks like a happy, healthy cat. Is she monitoring the police bands for reports of cat burglars in the area?

Your cat reminds me of an orange one that used to run up to me when I was working in the yard at my previous house. The cat was not happy until it got a good petting. At other times, she would pass the day away sleeping on our deck, which was usually quiet and away from dogs and kids. The cat belonged to a neighbor, but I never knew which one.

Once, I had started pulling some weeds that had grown up around an ornamental shrub. I stopped my work when I noticed three baby cotton-tail rabbits huddling in a nest underneath the shrub and hidden by the weeds. At that moment, the cat ran over for its customary petting. So, I was petting the cat and hoping she wouldn't be alerted by the baby bunnies that were only three feet from her nose. Fortunately, the cat left after a couple of minutes and apparently never noticed the little guys.

w2amr
01-31-2013, 06:03 AM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/Dog%20Walk/3476b462.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/Dog%20Walk/fee3a70d.jpg

I missed these before. Very nice.

NY3V
01-31-2013, 09:26 AM

Can she do 13 WPM yet?

wa6mhz
01-31-2013, 09:35 AM
I probably should Microchip the 2 pusses, but instead I put collars on them. The collars will let folks know they are PETS instead of Feral cats. Phoebe likes to pull hers off, but Penelope doesn't mind the collar abit. Most folks microchip their dogs, but don't think cats get that much. So I need to put little "IF FOUND CALL>>>>" tags on their collars.

kb2vxa
01-31-2013, 03:47 PM
The ultimate microchip pet.

w2amr
01-31-2013, 04:00 PM
I probably should Microchip the 2 pusses, but instead I put collars on them. The collars will let folks know they are PETS instead of Feral cats. Phoebe likes to pull hers off, but Penelope doesn't mind the collar abit. Most folks microchip their dogs, but don't think cats get that much. So I need to put little "IF FOUND CALL>>>>" tags on their collars.
Cats love to crawl into small areas. If either one gets their collar caught on something while outside, they may never get loose.

WØTKX
01-31-2013, 04:23 PM
Milhous is chipped. He's a dork with a collar, and might hurt himself. He's very good with a harness and leash, especially new places or the vet. Enjoys vehicle rides for the most part.

wa6mhz
01-31-2013, 04:51 PM
All the cat collars today are breakaway so if they do get hung up, they can pull it loose. Penelope's collar is Velcro.

KG4CGC
01-31-2013, 05:58 PM
Velcro is tough shit. When I was growing up, our cat stayed gone for a couple of days. When he showed up, his collar was gone and he had abrasions behind his ears and around his neck. When I moved out on my own, I never put a collar on a cat.

KG4CGC
06-30-2013, 05:51 PM
Today in the yard.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/DSC_0516_zps624a7515.jpg

K7SGJ
06-30-2013, 06:16 PM
Cute kitty; needs a shave, or at least a trim, but then I need both as well. You gonna keep it around?

KG4CGC
06-30-2013, 07:02 PM
Cute kitty; needs a shave, or at least a trim, but then I need both as well. You gonna keep it around?

Read the story. She'll be 3 in September.

wa6mhz
06-30-2013, 07:15 PM
Oh whatta PRETTY PUSS!

KG4CGC
06-30-2013, 09:05 PM
Sorry, Eddie. I may have come off a bit harsh. Didn't mean to.

WØTKX
06-30-2013, 09:08 PM
Here's Milhous. Rowr?

https://yfrk3g.blu.livefilestore.com/y2prnOpoB9L47sVY9z-lT6gVMKIEIDD02lc4DVGnRgulHM57955cTUpIVRt8spCDJHPkY uAiqeztm_U_BF44lCcEfA_OBmoxejK6iw8HpSS9jR1mm7ftdbT ISwrIjUsVYMK/WP_000806%20(1).jpg?psid=1

Watchoo doing Dave, digging in the yard? Lemme help!

https://yfrk3g.blu.livefilestore.com/y2p9NguI4nHCoJyWi4zLwnHl3XWQQparRzUWDS6mheq_fI6uRF ar_qXCKoDMfJ4bESZTv-YZjvDcxUyUBHXyG6bhTHe73WNGscn6zZnylMnugDUv2ooWWsIB wUuVTkaWrRM/WP_000797.jpg?psid=1

K7SGJ
06-30-2013, 09:20 PM
Sorry, Eddie. I may have come off a bit harsh. Didn't mean to.

No problem, I'm done crying now. Besides, I have thick skin, except where I've ripped it off on the FKN cactus.

KG4CGC
06-30-2013, 09:27 PM
FKN cactus. If I were you, I'd cut it down and distill it into Ameriquila.

KG4CGC
06-30-2013, 09:27 PM
Milhouse! Secksie boy you got there.

WØTKX
06-30-2013, 10:03 PM
He's a good boy, and a rescue. Total goofball. But it's spelled without the final "e".

As an odd nod to George Carlin (Occupation Foole), and Richard Milhous Nixon.

Yea, I'm weird. And so is my 17lb Maine Coon kitty cat.

KG4CGC
06-30-2013, 11:00 PM
There's a tom cat hanging around here. He's as sweet as can be. Amber and all the other girls are fixed so, no worries there.
He hangs out here so much I think he thinks he lives here. I call him Boy Cat.

w2amr
07-01-2013, 03:38 AM
Today in the yard.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/DSC_0516_zps624a7515.jpg
Ah, The lovely and talented miss Amber.

w2amr
07-01-2013, 03:39 AM
Here's Milhous. Rowr?

https://yfrk3g.blu.livefilestore.com/y2prnOpoB9L47sVY9z-lT6gVMKIEIDD02lc4DVGnRgulHM57955cTUpIVRt8spCDJHPkY uAiqeztm_U_BF44lCcEfA_OBmoxejK6iw8HpSS9jR1mm7ftdbT ISwrIjUsVYMK/WP_000806%20(1).jpg?psid=1

Watchoo doing Dave, digging in the yard? Lemme help!

https://yfrk3g.blu.livefilestore.com/y2p9NguI4nHCoJyWi4zLwnHl3XWQQparRzUWDS6mheq_fI6uRF ar_qXCKoDMfJ4bESZTv-YZjvDcxUyUBHXyG6bhTHe73WNGscn6zZnylMnugDUv2ooWWsIB wUuVTkaWrRM/WP_000797.jpg?psid=1

What a handsome young man.

PA5COR
07-01-2013, 05:52 AM
Nice!!

WØTKX
07-01-2013, 05:56 AM
Amber is one heck of a "tortie".

Pics with my cellphone are just "OK".

I need a better camera. :(

WX7P
07-01-2013, 07:21 AM

WX7P
07-01-2013, 07:26 AM

N2NH
07-03-2013, 09:44 PM
Read the story. She'll be 3 in September.

Time flies. I remember when you first got her. She looks great. :yes:

KG4CGC
07-03-2013, 11:50 PM
Yeah. Time flies and they grow so fast. Every day my baby frogs are leaving the nest.

K7SGJ
07-04-2013, 08:46 AM
Yeah. Time flies and they grow so fast. Every day my baby frogs are leaving the nest.

And it won't be long before they croak, so to speak.

WØTKX
07-04-2013, 09:14 AM
Nihilist! Maybe some will stay, instead of stray...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3586/3519023473_3e6d4fb7b8.jpg

K7SGJ
07-04-2013, 09:19 AM
Nihilist! Maybe some will stay, instead of stray...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3586/3519023473_3e6d4fb7b8.jpg

Damn, looks like I missed another party.

KG4CGC
11-11-2015, 10:43 AM
Four years ago today Amber showed up and insisted that this was her house and had always been her house.
She is now the queen of the household. She makes the rules.

ki4itv
11-12-2015, 04:44 PM
Happy Anniversary Bartender!