PDA

View Full Version : Suicide? Not a problem here anymore

kc7jty
11-09-2010, 04:01 AM
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/2933/suicidew.png

n2ize
11-09-2010, 04:12 AM
I have a feeling that working conditions in Chinese factories are pretty crappy. Of course things will be the same here soon.

kb2vxa
11-09-2010, 02:13 PM
Not likely with factories closing and jobs being shipped to China.

W4GPL
11-09-2010, 02:17 PM
Suicide. Hilarious.

:roll:

N2CHX
11-09-2010, 03:28 PM
Call me crazy but I like the idea of suicide being a readily available option. If someone *really* wants to take their own life, who's to say they're wrong to do so? I mean, it would be irresponsible for someone who has a family they're supporting, but for someone who has no responsibilities other than for themselves, where do we get this idea that just because someone decides to create another human being, that new human being has some official responsibility to see life all the way to the natural end?

No, I'm not kidding.

w2amr
11-09-2010, 03:31 PM
I have a feeling that working conditions in Chinese factories are pretty crappy. Of course things will be the same here soon.I was thinking the same thing.

KC2UGV
11-09-2010, 03:47 PM
Call me crazy but I like the idea of suicide being a readily available option. If someone *really* wants to take their own life, who's to say they're wrong to do so? I mean, it would be irresponsible for someone who has a family they're supporting, but for someone who has no responsibilities other than for themselves, where do we get this idea that just because someone decides to create another human being, that new human being has some official responsibility to see life all the way to the natural end?

No, I'm not kidding.

It's that danged conservative thing: We want to regulate your body...

NQ6U
11-09-2010, 03:52 PM

No, I'm not kidding.

Because your body is God's creation and only he has the right to destroy it.

Unless, of course, you are convicted of certain crimes or are in the armed forces of another nation with which the USofA has a beef. Under those circumstances, you're on your own, baby.

KA5PIU
11-09-2010, 04:24 PM
Hello.

Lets not forget the suicide watch on death row.

N2CHX
11-09-2010, 04:25 PM
Because your body is God's creation and only he has the right to destroy it.

Unless, of course, you are convicted of certain crimes or are in the armed forces of another nation with which the USofA has a beef. Under those circumstances, you're on your own, baby.

I hope you're being facetious.

WØTKX
11-09-2010, 04:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7nIdg-CTQk

N7RJD
11-09-2010, 05:32 PM
Of course things will be the same here soon.

More like the rest of our jobs will be there soon.

NQ6U
11-09-2010, 05:33 PM
I hope you're being facetious.

Of course I am.

kc7jty
11-09-2010, 05:44 PM

No, I'm not kidding.

We're lined up perfectly here Keli.
I've been told that someone who takes their own life is selfish and inconsiderate of those who will be affected by it. What about the person who wants to end it all? Can't consideration be given to them?

NQ6U
11-09-2010, 06:29 PM
Looking at that photo again, I begin to suspect that those nets are not so much intended to prevent people from dying as they are to keep the falling bodies from squashing innocent bystanders.

WØTKX
11-09-2010, 06:34 PM
OR throwing things out in frustration.

kc7jty
11-09-2010, 10:02 PM
Looking at that photo again, I begin to suspect that those nets are not so much intended to prevent people from dying as they are to keep the falling bodies from squashing innocent bystanders.

making a mess on the sidewalk.