PDA

View Full Version : What Did TWC Do with Alexandra Steele?

KG4CGC
11-05-2010, 06:39 PM
Title says it all. Rumors abound, laid off out of the blue, salary dispute, family time, sick leave, etc.
I noticed the younger crop of ladies they have on recently.
Anyone have a clue?

NQ6U
11-05-2010, 06:42 PM
Have you checked with Geraldo? Maybe she's in Al Capone's vault along with that missing meth.

N8YX
11-05-2010, 09:06 PM
Simple:

Get tist or get out.

As an example: Check out Heather Tesch's latest "padding". Her cups runneth over with Fill & Fool. None of the people I know who watch TWC are happy at the seemingly headlong rush into oblivion which the outfit is taking, accelerated by virtue of NBC's decree of "Out with the talent; in with the twits!"

KG4CGC
11-05-2010, 09:14 PM
Simple:

Get tist or get out.

As an example: Check out Heather Tesch's latest "padding". Her cups runneth over with Fill & Fool. None of the people I know who watch TWC are happy at the seemingly headlong rush into oblivion which the outfit is taking, accelerated by virtue of NBC's decree of "Out with the talent; in with the twits!"
That goes in line with what I noticed yesterday. Stephanie Abrams looked like she was wearing unnatural padding. Did she get a boob job? No. No because she didn't miss any work. Only thing that made sense was padding because it resembled the same strange shape and awkwardness as another WC meteorologist over the Summer.

NA4BH
11-05-2010, 09:16 PM
Jim Cantore

KG4CGC
11-05-2010, 10:06 PM
Jim Cantore
Yes! That too!

kc7jty
11-05-2010, 10:12 PM
Got the hots for Tootsie (as I called her) Steele do ya?
Maybe she got caught with a horse.

KG4CGC
11-05-2010, 10:15 PM
Got the hots for Tootsie (as I called her) Steele do ya?
Maybe she got caught with a horse.
Yes! I get it! A Paladino! LOL!
Who would want to elect a horse fusker to office anyway?

kc7jty
11-05-2010, 10:19 PM
the majority?

I like Mariska.
http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2007/11/01-07/0000034394_20061020195252.jpg

KG4CGC
11-05-2010, 10:24 PM
the majority?

I like Mariska.
http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2007/11/01-07/0000034394_20061020195252.jpg

That jaw line looks like it could cut diamonds.

kc7jty
11-05-2010, 10:29 PM
and if you don't get it right she might shoot ya.

KG4CGC
11-05-2010, 10:33 PM
and if you don't get it right she might shoot ya.
Right in the groin.

NQ6U
11-05-2010, 10:48 PM
Nothing sexier that a good-lookin' dame packin' heat.

W4RLR
11-06-2010, 01:48 AM
Jim CantoreJim Cantore, the most admired meteorologist on TWC from December to May, and the most UNDESIRED visitor to those affected by hurricanes from June to November. When Jim is around, the feces is ready to be distributed by the rotary ventilator...

No tits, though.

kf0rt
11-06-2010, 08:05 AM
So, TWC is the place to go for teh hotties?

W4GPL
11-06-2010, 08:33 AM
I'm at a loss how/why The Weather Channel even exists anymore. When I was a kid growing up in Florida, before the Internet was an every man's tool, I understood its purpose. But now, I have a hard time comprehending how they even make a profit (if they do). I guess it made sense for NBC/Uni to gobble them up so they could consolidate their weather programming across the board, but.. :dunno: It's a mystery to me.

It's not that I believe weather forecasts are unimportant, I'm just not sure who is going to TV to get them... And based on this thread, I suspect there may be more to the equation than the weather. :lol:

kf0rt
11-06-2010, 08:38 AM
I'm at a loss how/why The Weather Channel even exists anymore. When I was a kid growing up in Florida, before the Internet was an every man's tool, I understood its purpose. But now, I have a hard time comprehending how they even make a profit (if they do). I guess it made sense for NBC/Uni to gobble them up so they could consolidate their weather programming across the board, but.. :dunno: It's a mystery to me.

It's not that I believe weather forecasts are unimportant, I'm just not sure who is going to TV to get them... And based on this thread, I suspect there may be more to the equation than the weather. :lol:

Agreed. That and phone books.

W4GPL
11-06-2010, 08:47 AM
Agreed. That and phone books.Oh man! Phone books.. such a pet peeve. I know people still need them, but stop cutting down trees on my behalf. If I want a phone book, I'll request one. I get 2 or 3 a year from different companies.. it's nuts! I literally pick them up and put them in the recycling bin. I don't even look at them. If the power goes out and I really need a number that badly, I'll friggin spend the $1 on 411. It's insanity.

K7SGJ
11-06-2010, 09:32 AM
Oh man! Phone books.. such a pet peeve. I know people still need them, but stop cutting down trees on my behalf. If I want a phone book, I'll request one. I get 2 or 3 a year from different companies.. it's nuts! I literally pick them up and put them in the recycling bin. I don't even look at them. If the power goes out and I really need a number that badly, I'll friggin spend the $1 on 411. It's insanity.

True, but aint it nice when you need a lawyer for a DUI or an ambulance chaser? Just flip the book over and viola......

W3WN
11-06-2010, 11:04 AM
Verizon was given permission the other day by the Pa Public Utilties Commission to stop distributing phone books. If you want one, you have to ask for it.

Another relic bites the dust.

KØWVM
11-06-2010, 11:29 AM
That blonde tart from Minnesota who is also a Captain in the AF reserves and also stationed in Biloxi with the Hurricane Hunters is nice to look at. Oh yeah she is!

KG4CGC
11-06-2010, 02:28 PM
That blonde tart from Minnesota who is also a Captain in the AF reserves and also stationed in Biloxi with the Hurricane Hunters is nice to look at. Oh yeah she is!
Nicole Mitchel. Yes. She is also an Amazon! She is like, 6'5" and has a giant head. She makes Heather Tesh look like a midget if you've ever had the chance to scale them.

kc7jty
11-06-2010, 04:08 PM
Damn Chaz. Where do they have scales?

http://collateral.jezebelmagazine.com/FileLibrary/events/MostEligible2008/NicoleMitchell_profile.jpg
She looks like something from Minnesota.
Hey babe...show us your scales??!!

6'3", 87 pounds, and 30 of those pounds are above the shoulders.

KG4CGC
11-06-2010, 04:11 PM
Before the new studio, you could get a sense of how tall Nicole really is and how they tried to juggle her position on camera to keep the size ratio less noticeable. The new studio makes it harder to gauge the differences except one time when, what's the old guy's name? Nicole made his head look tiny as they were side by side and the same distance from the camera both being seated behind the desk.

kc7jty
11-06-2010, 09:59 PM
In the pic above her body looks very tiny. I never liked her looks much, and that other blond that always twitched her head from left to right was another weirdie.

N7RJD
11-06-2010, 10:08 PM

Not only that but there are more than just the phone company printing them.
Every little mom and pop fly by night imitation phone company puts one out
with less than half the information in it. I throw away all but the main one.

KØWVM
11-06-2010, 10:29 PM
Nicole Mitchel. Yes. She is also an Amazon! She is like, 6'5" and has a giant head. She makes Heather Tesh look like a midget if you've ever had the chance to scale them.

Yeah, but imagine (being that tall mind you) what she could do with those legs? Ohhhhh my...

As for the giant head that is something that seems to be a fairly common among those of Scandinavian decent. I should know because the xyl's head is like that being that she is from Wisky land (Wisconsin) and has both Norwegian and Swedish heritage with a touch of German to boot. Blond hair and blue eyes! Yeeeeah Buddy!

kc7jty
11-06-2010, 10:57 PM
Not only that but there are more than just the phone company printing them.
Every little mom and pop fly by night imitation phone company puts one out
with less than half the information in it. I throw away all but the main one.

I get 8 per year here, they are a PITA!

KG4CGC
11-07-2010, 01:16 PM
In the pic above her body looks very tiny. I never liked her looks much, and that other blond that always twitched her head from left to right was another weirdie.
They actually have their own body language school. That Dr. Anna Marie was an example of someone who was excessive with the facial, head and hand gesturing.

kc7jty
11-07-2010, 02:44 PM
It's all fluff for a stupid, fukcing brain dead populace.
Makeup, perfume, coloring, sweetener, anything/everything but real taste/class.

KC2UGV
11-07-2010, 03:07 PM
Yes! I get it! A Paladino! LOL!
Who would want to elect a horse fusker to office anyway?

About 30% of NYS... Sadly.

KG4CGC
11-07-2010, 03:17 PM
About 30% of NYS... Sadly.
30% of people who have sex in New York, have sex with horses.
It can be said that the man knew his core constituency.

kf0rt
11-07-2010, 03:25 PM
Hey, but as long as we get to keep livin' that American Dream.

W3WN
11-07-2010, 04:41 PM
30% of people who have sex in New York, have sex with horses.
It can be said that the man knew his core constituency.

Neigh, I think that statistic is long in the tooth.

One day, someone will have to pony up the money to check that statistic. Until then, it should be put out to pasture.

NQ6U
11-07-2010, 04:54 PM

One day, someone will have to pony up the money to check that statistic. Until then, it should be put out to pasture.

Hay, now there's some horse sense for you.

K7SGJ
11-07-2010, 05:32 PM

True, but it shouldn't be left there furlong.

KG4CGC
11-08-2010, 03:41 AM
:lol::rofl::rofl::giggity:

N8YX
11-08-2010, 05:35 AM
It's all fluff for a stupid, fukcing brain dead populace.
Makeup, perfume, coloring, sweetener, anything/everything but real taste/class subject knowledge and on-camera delivery skills.
Fixed, remembering the days of such folks as Matt Crowther and Betsy Abrams. Never heard of either? Let's just say that Abrams wasn't an Alexandra, Nicole or Heather by a long stretch but this husband and wife team actually related the technical aspects of what was going on with the weather to the audience. Matt from behind the scenes...he was one of the production staff. They both were extremely enthusiastic about their chosen career, and their studio work bore this out.

Their average vapid weathertwit of nowadays? No way.

NBC can take that bastardized piece of yuk-yuk sausage known as TWC (along with all its NON-weather aspects) and shove it up their corporate arse.