PDA

View Full Version : Inside a redneck's refridgerator

kc7jty
11-03-2010, 02:55 PM
Got this in an E mail today:
http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/4932/hangingbottle.jpg

NQ6U
11-03-2010, 02:56 PM
Not particularly funny AND a shitty photograph. Fail.

WA4TM
11-03-2010, 03:33 PM
Hell, even with my low standards, I wouldn't even try that one..... Sorry

suddenseer
11-03-2010, 03:41 PM
Looks like a Pallidino email without the horseys.

w3bny
11-03-2010, 06:13 PM
Title should read....
Inside a TEABAGGER fridge

w6tmi
11-03-2010, 09:48 PM
Lame

W4RLR
11-04-2010, 02:53 AM
Not very funny, but a typical post from someone outside of four or five land who may believe our family trees don't fork, we have three teeth total in our mouths, we go to family reunions to pick up women, and have our white sheets pressed for the Saturday night cross burnings.

No insult is intended, but having such things thrown in our face gets old. As for how I feel about the south, note one of the organizations I belong to listed in my signature.

W4GPL
11-04-2010, 03:35 AM
Not very funny, but a typical post from someone outside of four or five land who may believe our family trees don't fork, we have three teeth total in our mouths, we go to family reunions to pick up women, and have our white sheets pressed for the Saturday night cross burnings.

No insult is intended, but having such things thrown in our face gets old. As for how I feel about the south, note one of the organizations I belong to listed in my signature.Consider the source and what he's said in the past. I really wouldn't fret over it. Something about glass houses and stones comes to mind..

I'm just surprised the beer bottle isn't wearing a Star of David, frankly.

w3bny
11-04-2010, 08:53 AM
I'm just surprised the beer bottle isn't wearing a Star of David, frankly.

Then the other beer bottles would have to be Becks or Pauliner

W5RB
11-04-2010, 10:30 AM

No insult is intended, but having such things thrown in our face gets old. As for how I feel about the south, note one of the organizations I belong to listed in my signature.

+1

Exactly

w3bny
11-04-2010, 10:57 AM

Oh come on. Folks have been makin fun of Mexicans and blacks since...well..forever. You finally get to join the list. Enjoy the fun and slander as we have to.

NQ6U
11-04-2010, 11:37 AM

Remember, Bill is from Idaho a state well known for being a haven of right-wing conspiracy nuts and white supremacists. If he's poking fun at any other region of the U.S., it's a definite case of the pot calling the kettle black.

w2amr
11-05-2010, 04:56 AM
Remember, Bill is from Idaho a state well known for being a haven of right-wing conspiracy nuts and white supremacists. If he's poking fun at any other region of the U.S., it's a definite case of the pot calling the kettle black. No, Bill is from PA.

al2n
11-05-2010, 09:15 AM
Enough of this racist crap.

Thread locked.