PDA

View Full Version : Fun at parties.

n2ize
10-31-2010, 08:01 PM
i remember my first corporate professional job. I was about 22. there was a rather good looking blond female secretary who worked downstairs and she took an immediate interest in me. She would come over and tell me about what she did for fun and all these parties she goes to. Then she asked me, "aren't girls fun at parties ?".

Well, what do you think, are they ? or are they not ?

NQ6U
10-31-2010, 08:03 PM
Girls are more fun at parties than hams--present company here on The Island excepted, of course.

KG4CGC
10-31-2010, 08:15 PM
i remember my first corporate professional job. I was about 22. there was a rather good looking blond female secretary who worked downstairs and she took an immediate interest in me. She would come over and tell me about what she did for fun and all these parties she goes to. Then she asked me, "aren't girls fun at parties ?".

I want to post that on Face Book. May I take it?

W3MIV
10-31-2010, 08:27 PM
Girls are more fun at parties than hams--present company here on The Island excepted, of course.

Oh, I wouldn't go quite THAT far.

NQ6U
10-31-2010, 08:30 PM

I was just trying to avoid any hurt feelings, Albi. But I have to say that Charles, Kelli and I had quite the party (http://forums.hamisland.net/showthread.php?14241-Maker-Nation-or-Taker-Nation-FNC-Right-Now) last night.

KG4CGC
10-31-2010, 08:31 PM
Oh I don't know. Last night some of us hams went republican and had a big time.

W3WN
10-31-2010, 10:49 PM

Depends on what she means by "fun"

And if it's what I think it means, I want to, ah, test the hypothesis myself first.

n2ize
10-31-2010, 11:05 PM
I want to post that on Face Book. May I take it?

Sure, why not...

N2CHX
11-01-2010, 06:00 AM
I was just trying to avoid any hurt feelings, Albi. But I have to say that Charles, Kelli and I had quite the party (http://forums.hamisland.net/showthread.php?14241-Maker-Nation-or-Taker-Nation-FNC-Right-Now) last night.

Somehow I think our little party is going down as legendary around here.

n2ize
11-01-2010, 06:55 AM
Depends on what she means by "fun"

And if it's what I think it means, I want to, ah, test the hypothesis myself first.

It was what you think she meant.

NQ6U
11-01-2010, 10:23 AM

As will the connected hangovers.

KG4CGC
11-01-2010, 01:55 PM
As Rob pointed out, it did break a new attendance record.