PDA

View Full Version : What's the one thing a girl can say that will make guys get the message?

N2CHX
10-28-2010, 08:21 PM
I had this guy in my store tonight who wouldn't leave. At first he was acting like he was interested in buying stuff but then it became obvious he was wanting other things.

Besides "It's an hour past closing and I want to go home now." and "Sorry, I'm a lesbian," what is the one thing a girl can say to you guys that make you get the message clearly?

It was kind of a creepy and scary experience to be honest...

NA4BH
10-28-2010, 08:25 PM
Tell them that your "boyfriend" just got out of prison and is very jealous and he should be coming by anytime to take you home. That would work for me.

kc7jty
10-28-2010, 08:26 PM
a kick in the nutz always says no.

kd8dey
10-28-2010, 08:43 PM
I Got "Warts"??!!

w6tmi
10-28-2010, 08:49 PM
"I bet *my* cock is bigger then yours, shall we go in back and compare?"

If that's too racey, then some variation on BH's b/f on the way.

That all is assuming "No", "sorry I'm taken", "F off" type stuff didnt work.

W5GA
10-28-2010, 08:54 PM
911 should do the trick. If not, then a .45 caliber no would get his attention.

w0aew
10-28-2010, 09:01 PM
How about "Are you afraid of committment?"

NQ6U
10-28-2010, 09:02 PM
Try "Say hello to my little friend!"

http://www.gunreports.com/media/newspics/590A1-6PosAdj3DotClass3.jpg

ka8ncr
10-28-2010, 09:09 PM
You: How do you feel about children?

Him: I like them.

You: Good, I have 8. All from different fathers, and you wouldn't *believe* how good the courts are once I walk in with the paternity test papers that Maury gives me.

WØTKX
10-28-2010, 09:38 PM
Get some fangs, and bare them?

Sorry, I'm booked, and you couldn't afford it, you worm!

Keep an air horn handy, and some pepper spray.

KJ3N
10-28-2010, 09:44 PM
Besides "It's an hour past closing and I want to go home now." and "Sorry, I'm a lesbian," what is the one thing a girl can say to you guys that make you get the message clearly?

"How about I fuck you in the ass with my dick?" :dunno:

K7SGJ
10-28-2010, 09:55 PM
"How about I fuck you in the ass with my dick?" :dunno:

That would certainly hold my attention as I made an quick exit through the plate glass window in order to avoid contact with the proverbial 10 foot pole. (Or what ever the actual measurements might be)

KØWVM
10-28-2010, 09:57 PM
Firearm would be great if you can get one to legally use in your locale. Pepperspray and I am not talking about the weak variety.

Go to www.galls.com and type pepperspray in the search box.

W3WN
10-28-2010, 10:36 PM
Tell him you need to freshen up, and you'll meet him at the bar in an hour.

Of course, you won't be there. More importantly, pick a very, ah, special bar, one that caters to a select market share.

Use your imagination. I'm thinking of the modern and real equivalent of the Blue Oyster that's featured in the first few Police Academy movies. But I'll bet you could do better.

KE7DKN
10-28-2010, 10:47 PM
"Let's just be friends."

w6tmi
10-29-2010, 01:35 AM
How about "Are you afraid of committment?"

/thread

You sir, win the internets.

n2ize
10-29-2010, 03:29 AM
Firearm would be great if you can get one to legally use in your locale. Pepperspray and I am not talking about the weak variety.

Go to www.galls.com and type pepperspray in the search box.

Yeah but this is New York. We're a nanny state. Not only can you not get a firearm I don;t think you can get pepper spray either.... neither the weak form or the strong form... I used to see it on sale here...but lately it seems like it's been taken off the shelves. If guns and pepper spray were legal we might give ourselves boo boo's so nanny has to protect us.

n2ize
10-29-2010, 03:30 AM
I had this guy in my store tonight who wouldn't leave. At first he was acting like he was interested in buying stuff but then it became obvious he was wanting other things.

You told him to get out and he refused ? Next time have his ass hauled right into jail.

N2NH
10-29-2010, 03:56 AM

If you let him know that his attentions are unwanted (pretty much just say no), it becomes sexual harassment if he continues. At least in NYS. That means call police at that point.

N2CHX
10-29-2010, 06:44 AM
LOL, love the responses. He wasn't nasty, it just became obvious he wasn't going to buy anything and was stalling and I needed a polite but firm way of saying get the eff out. I didn't want to be threatening or anything like that, just a subtle yet clear (I know, sounds like an oxymoron) way of letting him know I wasn't having any of it, without making the situation hostile.

Ultimately I ended up simply packing up my stuff, turning off the monitor and making a beeline for the door, but he ended up behind me then, which was not good at all. It turned out OK obviously, but it was kinda creepy and tense for a bit. I've never had anything like that happen before.

I think my biggest mistake with this guy is making small talk with him. I do with all my customers because A) I'm just friendly and B) It's a great way to build rapport. I had some ghost and haunting show on the monitor and he was all interested in it and we ended up talking about paranormal investigating. I think he took that as me interested in him.

N8YX
10-29-2010, 06:59 AM
"If I promise to miss you, will you go away?"

KC2UGV
10-29-2010, 07:07 AM
Yeah but this is New York. We're a nanny state. Not only can you not get a firearm I don;t think you can get pepper spray either.... neither the weak form or the strong form... I used to see it on sale here...but lately it seems like it's been taken off the shelves. If guns and pepper spray were legal we might give ourselves boo boo's so nanny has to protect us.

John, don't be so extreme. Guns and pepper spray are both legal in NY. Unless you are stating NYC, which is another story (I don't know). I can go to Gander Mountain Sports and buy both.

N2NH
10-29-2010, 12:55 PM
John, don't be so extreme. Guns and pepper spray are both legal in NY. Unless you are stating NYC, which is another story (I don't know). I can go to Gander Mountain Sports and buy both.

Pepper Spray was legal last I looked. I had a 15% which came in handy one night when 6 winos the size of Linebackers decided they needed more drinking money. One look at me shaking it and they took off so fast I couldn't keep up with them.

As far as guns, I don't think Lassie could jump through all the flaming hoops to get the license here in NYC.

W5GA
10-29-2010, 01:02 PM
Pepper Spray was legal last I looked. I had a 15% which came in handy one night when 6 winos the size of Linebackers decided they needed more drinking money. One look at me shaking it and they took off so fast I couldn't keep up with them.

As far as guns, I don't think Lassie could jump through all the flaming hoops to get the license here in NYC.
This may be changing sooner than you think.

N2NH
10-29-2010, 01:18 PM

Which one? #1 or #2?

I wouldn't feel comfortable living in Dodge City. It was like that in the 70s here and many found that it didn't work.

KC2UGV
10-29-2010, 01:22 PM

NYC, sure. There are some cities where it is pretty easy to get a concealed carry license (Concealed being the only legal way to carry, otherwise it's "Menacing with a deadly weapon").

Buffalo is not one of those cities, however.

Yes, even Buffalo, with some draconian hoops needed to get a concealed carry (Must apply, then get your receipt to take with you to the gun shop, which must be used in 7 days, or else you need to re-apply) is looking to change them due to the recent SCOTUS decision.

PS Look at that: Obama isn't taking anyone's guns. Relaxation of gun laws AGAIN occurring on his watch. Whouda thunk it?

w3bny
10-29-2010, 01:24 PM
Get some road flares, a roll of scotch88+, Tape together and put some red and black wires thru it for extra old skool flavah... When guy says "come to butthead"... Pull out and yell like...I dunnoh...alahu akbar or im the crazy bitch your dad warned you about. You may have to mop up a bit of poop but hey...he's definately out of the store.

KA5PIU
10-29-2010, 02:01 PM
Hello.

That is one of the very few things really right about Texas.
Cities can not regulate firearms as this is under the state.

KG4CGC
10-29-2010, 02:11 PM
In Texas, with every purchase of liquor, you get a free gun.
True story.

NQ6U
10-29-2010, 02:32 PM
True story.

Really? Damn! I take back all the bad stuff I ever said about Tejas, then.

N2NH
10-29-2010, 02:34 PM
Really? Damn! I take back all the bad stuff I ever said about Tejas, then.

Sounds like something to think about for here on the Island bartender.

KG4CGC
10-29-2010, 03:19 PM
Sounds like something to think about for here on the Island bartender.
I saw it on Family Guy so it must be true.
Lois wants the family to start attending church again as she has just been selected to be the church organist. During services, Stewie gets in line for communion and drinks the whole cup of wine after eating a bunch of Eucharist wafers. Stewie immediately begins to vomit, violently, in a projectile manner. The local news and the town deem little Stewie as the Anti-Christ and the family flees to Texas. In Texas, Brian discovers all the stereotypes assigned to it are true. He also discovers that when you buy a bottle of liquor, you get a free gun, state law.

W5IEI
10-29-2010, 09:45 PM
"I think I have crabs,but lets go for it".

W4RLR
10-29-2010, 10:33 PM

It was kind of a creepy and scary experience to be honest...Well, I must admit if I were not a happily married man, I would probably work up the nerve to ask you out for coffee.

As for you saying "Sorry, I'm a lesbian", I would say "Nothing to be sorry for. My sister is also a lesbian, and her former husband is also gay".

W7XF
10-29-2010, 11:08 PM
Well, I must admit if I were not a happily married man, I would probably work up the nerve to ask you out for coffee.

As for you saying "Sorry, I'm a lesbian", I would say "Nothing to be sorry for. My sister is also a lesbian, and her former husband is also gay".

:rofl: :monkeydance:

KJ3N
10-30-2010, 09:39 AM

I believe my answer would have been, "You wouldn't be the first self-proclaimed lesbian I've slept with." :whistle:

N2CHX
10-30-2010, 09:53 AM
Well, I must admit if I were not a happily married man, I would probably work up the nerve to ask you out for coffee.

Haha! Actually he did ask me out for coffee and I dodged that one.

N2CHX
10-30-2010, 09:53 AM
I believe my answer would have been, "You wouldn't be the first self-proclaimed lesbian I've slept with." :whistle:

Oh really now?

KJ3N
10-30-2010, 09:55 AM
Oh really now?

Yes, really.

N2CHX
10-30-2010, 09:58 AM
Yes, really.

You turn gay girls straight, do you?

KJ3N
10-30-2010, 09:59 AM
You turn gay girls straight, do you?

Didn't say that. I said exactly what I meant.

N2CHX
10-30-2010, 10:00 AM
Didn't say that. I said exactly what I meant.

LOL

KJ3N
10-30-2010, 10:11 AM
LOL

Actually, it is kind of funny. She had a partner when I met her, but somehow we wound up in bed.... several times over the course of 2 years. She never indicated that she was still not involved with that partner, so I assume I was a bit of fun for her. Certainly didn't bother me.

Ah... the 80s were good to me..... :whistle:

N2CHX
10-30-2010, 10:14 AM
Actually, it is kind of funny. She had a partner when I met her, but somehow we wound up in bed.... several times over the course of 2 years. She never indicated that she was still not involved with that partner, so I assume I was a bit of fun for her. Certainly didn't bother me.

Ah... the 80s were good to me..... :whistle:

Well then, obviously she was bi. Did she have big hair?

KJ3N
10-30-2010, 10:16 AM
Well then, obviously she was bi. Did she have big hair?

Everybody had big hair in the 80s. :lol:

I'm guessing she had bi tendencies, but I never knew her to bother with other guys. She always claimed to be a lesbian. :dunno:

N2CHX
10-30-2010, 10:18 AM
Everybody had big hair in the 80s. :lol:

Dykes too? lol

I'm guessing she had bi tendencies, but I never knew her to bother with other guys.

Either that or.... :lol:

KJ3N
10-30-2010, 10:30 AM
Dykes too? lol

:rofl:

Either that or.... :lol:

At that point in my life, it didn't matter. I was too busy nailing 2 or 3 others during same time frame. Hey, it was the 80s.... :rock:

N2CHX
10-30-2010, 10:32 AM

At that point in my life, it didn't matter. I was too busy nailing 2 or 3 others during same time frame. Hey, it was the 80s....

Geez, you were quite the ladies man huh? lmao

KA5PIU
10-30-2010, 10:37 AM
Hello.

On a construction site it is something like 'Want to be part of the foundation?'.

KJ3N
10-30-2010, 10:38 AM
Geez, you were quite the ladies man huh? lmao

Never considered myself to be much of a ladies man, at the time. Just took the opportunities as they came along...

N2CHX
10-30-2010, 11:25 AM
Never considered myself to be much of a ladies man, at the time. Just took the opportunities as they came along...

"This van is rockin' cuz opportunity came knockin'" ?

KJ3N
10-30-2010, 11:44 AM
"This van is rockin' cuz opportunity came knockin'" ?

Something like that.

N5RLR
10-30-2010, 07:40 PM
True story.
Damn, then someone owes me a whole farkin' arsenal, then.

But I did see that "Family Guy" episode. :-P

...Actually he did ask me out for coffee and I dodged that one.
Now, what am I s'pozed to do when I finally make it up there to see my son [who lives near Buffalo]? ;)

n6hcm
11-01-2010, 03:55 AM
what is the one thing a girl can say to you guys that make you get the message clearly?

"I'd love to help but i'm out of Valtrex ... "

N8YX
11-01-2010, 10:11 AM
"Herp Derp!"

N2CHX
11-01-2010, 10:20 AM

OMG no. :lol:

N2CHX
11-01-2010, 10:22 AM
Now, what am I s'pozed to do when I finally make it up there to see my son [who lives near Buffalo]? ;)

You guys are different. Some of you might be a little creepy (lol) but you're like having big brothers, not some creepy dude in my store hitting on me. You come up to Buffalo and we'll have lunch or coffee or dinner.