PDA

View Full Version : Connecticut Woman Gave 12-Year-Old Son Weapons to fend off bullies in school

W5GA
10-27-2010, 06:42 PM
I can't believe that this woman even has a kid. Someone was seriously desperate. But it shows the sad state of some of our schools.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/10/27/connecticut-woman-gave-year-old-son-weapons-fend-school-bullies-cops-say/?test=latestnews

KC2UGV
10-27-2010, 06:44 PM
I can't believe that this woman even has a kid. Someone was seriously desperate. But it shows the sad state of some of our schools.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/10/27/connecticut-woman-gave-year-old-son-weapons-fend-school-bullies-cops-say/?test=latestnews

Everyone should be able to carry a gun. Kids included. There should be no restriction on any citizen on carrying a gun.

kf0rt
10-27-2010, 06:45 PM
Down south, she would've given him a REAL gun.

(I kid!! I kid!!)

kc7jty
10-27-2010, 06:51 PM
when I was in high school I regularly had to fight classmates after school. Just a part of the times. If you wore other than black sox to school, and weren't considered a nerd you got your ass kicked.

kb2vxa
10-27-2010, 07:01 PM
There have always been bullies, only now they're making a big deal of it. Various officials analyze the hell out of it and use the psychological approach, trouble is the only psychology a bully understands is a good ass woopin'. Interestingly enough the martial arts dojos offer self defense for kids, seems the masters have the right idea. You don't need a weapon when you ARE a weapon!

W5GA
10-27-2010, 07:25 PM
There have always been bullies, only now they're making a big deal of it. Various officials analyze the hell out of it and use the psychological approach, trouble is the only psychology a bully understands is a good ass woopin'. Interestingly enough the martial arts dojos offer self defense for kids, seems the masters have the right idea. You don't need a weapon when you ARE a weapon!
I agree, but schools don't care who hit who anymore...you're both out, immediately.

KG4CGC
10-27-2010, 07:37 PM
Dix you see her picture? OMG! What a gorgeous example of a woman in her prime!

WA4TM
10-27-2010, 07:41 PM

Hell, she would make an onion cry!!!!!!!

N7RJD
10-27-2010, 07:54 PM
I agree, but schools don't care who hit who anymore...you're both out, immediately.

They tried to make my kid attend some kind of "mediation" deal once for getting punched in the face.
I asked if she hit the other kid either first or in return. They said no and tried to justify her having to
suffer the same punishment as the other kid. I understand that sometimes you can't sort out what happened
and take action equally against all involved but in this case they knew and still tried to punish both
equally so the aggressor wouldn't feel singled out. As if I hadn't already lost all respect for the nut jobs that
run the public school system.

N7RJD
10-27-2010, 07:55 PM

After your glowing review I was almost afraid to look but I just can't resist a nasty train wreck.

No disappointment on that one.

n2ize
10-27-2010, 07:56 PM
Everyone should be able to carry a gun. Kids included. There should be no restriction on any citizen on carrying a gun.

Yes !! I agree with this 100%. Gun control is unconstitutional.

KC2UGV
10-27-2010, 07:59 PM

I'm really wondering why this woman is being charge with anything. She was only helping her child exercise his constitutional rights.

n2ize
10-27-2010, 08:00 PM
I don;t understand what the big deal is. She didn't even give the kid a real gun. And a folding knife ? What is so terrible about that ? I see no reason why a child should not be allowed to carry a loaded and properly holstered weapon in school, or anywhere for that matter.

As far as that woman goes...dang...she is butt ugly.

n2ize
10-27-2010, 08:01 PM
I'm really wondering why this woman is being charge with anything. She was only helping her child exercise his constitutional rights.

Agreed.

KG4CGC
10-27-2010, 08:24 PM
But what if you are drinking, John? What if you are drinking?
20 years?

kc7jty
10-27-2010, 08:46 PM
Death!

w6tmi
10-27-2010, 08:52 PM
Don't drink & carry!

The gun might go off and you'll spill your drink and drop yer gun!

And it might be a really big gun, that might have shot up that woman's face! Well SOMETHING bad happened there.

NQ6U
10-27-2010, 09:12 PM
No one messed with me in high school. I always carried my entrenching tool.

kc7jty
10-27-2010, 09:25 PM
No one messed with me in high school. I always carried my entrenching tool.

what the hellzat your dick?

NQ6U
10-27-2010, 09:27 PM
what the hellzat your dick?

You don't know what an entrenching tool is, soldier?! Drop and give me 20!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1d/USMC_ETool.jpg

K7SGJ
10-27-2010, 09:48 PM
I don;t understand what the big deal is. She didn't even give the kid a real gun. And a folding knife ? What is so terrible about that ? I see no reason why a child should not be allowed to carry a loaded and properly holstered weapon in school, or anywhere for that matter.As far as that woman goes...dang...she is butt ugly.

Cause yer'll put yer eye out.

KA5PIU
10-27-2010, 10:00 PM
Hello.

Fact of the matter is that I carried a razer sharp dagger in elementary in Saudi Arabia.
Yes I carried that thing everywhere.
Hazing and bullying is something you simply do not see in Saudi Arabia or Germany.
Simply put, if the kids are aware that they will get in severe trouble for horseplay this will not happen.
Screw with me at the workplace and I "key" your car, 100% guaranteed, I Will F up your ride.
Part of the Zed banning incident with me was over my response to an "April fools gag".
Do Not do this or I will deal with you my way.
Prove that it was I who wrote on your car with a machinists punch while it was parked at some place other than home or work.

K7SGJ
10-27-2010, 10:18 PM
Nurse Ratched, paging Nurse Ratched....

kc7jty
10-27-2010, 10:41 PM
You don't know what an entrenching tool is, soldier?! Drop and give me 20!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1d/USMC_ETool.jpg

You wore one of those in HS?
What'd ya tell the bully? Wait while I put it together.

kc7jty
10-27-2010, 10:44 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/static/managed/img/Scitech/102710_CTmom_397x224.JPG
hey hun, what ya doin tonite?

n2ize
10-27-2010, 11:00 PM
Nurse Ratched, paging Nurse Ratched....

You called ?

http://madmonq.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/nurse-ratched.jpg

KG4CGC
10-27-2010, 11:02 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/static/managed/img/Scitech/102710_CTmom_397x224.JPG
hey hun, what ya doin tonite?
Is that the son on the left?

N7RJD
10-27-2010, 11:15 PM
Part of the Zed banning incident with me was over my response to an "April fools gag".

So before it has always been posts under your name that you had nothing to do with
but now part of it was the way YOU responded to something?

Yesterday I didn't do it but today I did is pretty flimsy as excuses go.

N7RJD
10-27-2010, 11:16 PM
Is that the son on the left?

So I'm guessing whatever accident did that happened after the son was conceived?

KA5PIU
10-27-2010, 11:39 PM
So before it has always been posts under your name that you had nothing to do with
but now part of it was the way YOU responded to something?

Yesterday I didn't do it but today I did is pretty flimsy as excuses go.

Hello.

After the incident I "lost" my current password.
The last 3 (4) posts were not mine.
Prior to that I had posted about the ham who tore the antenna off my truck in front of DPS (Texas) troopers.
There is quite a detailed police report about the incident.
Than the April 1st incident.
Now I communicate nearly only in Spanish or drum code with the ID in English.
I am no longer active in any ham club and go through great effort to avoid that ham look.

kc7jty
10-28-2010, 02:04 AM
my magnetometer is actually starting to peg right about now. Had the same thing happen back in '06 when all those alien life forms were nosing into the goings on around here.