PDA

View Full Version : Poor Lilo

KG4CGC
10-25-2010, 11:53 PM
I mean that literally. She's out of money.

Click here for all the sobby updates. (http://www.popeater.com/2010/10/25/lindsay-lohan-rehab-costs/?ncid=webmail)

NQ6U
10-26-2010, 12:08 AM
Poor baby. Now she has to live just like us other mere plebeians who can't afford a $50K rehab bill.

KG4CGC
10-26-2010, 12:11 AM
I got a Rehab regime for her.

NQ6U
10-26-2010, 12:13 AM
Yeah, I'll bet. But I think just being forced out of her privileged existence and having to live like one of us regular people might be enough to do it for her.

w6tmi
10-26-2010, 12:43 AM
I thought this was going to be about Lilo, of Lilo and Stitch..

People still give a shit about lohan?
:yuck:

KA5PIU
10-26-2010, 01:12 AM
Hello.

I was thinking LInux LOader.

w6tmi
10-26-2010, 01:15 AM
Hello.

I was thinking LInux LOader.

A few years ago I might have thought that too.. Not lately with GRUB the loader of choice.

kc7jty
10-26-2010, 02:45 AM
I got a Rehab regime for her.

Does it include sex?

n2ize
10-26-2010, 04:09 AM
First of all she is a drunk driver. She belongs in PRISON and not in rehab. I have no sympathy for bums like her who drive drunk. Drunk driving puts my life and every Americans life in danger. People who drive drunk should be locked up never to see the light of day again.

KG4CGC
10-26-2010, 04:25 AM
First of all she is a drunk driver. She belongs in PRISON and not in rehab. I have no sympathy for bums like her who drive drunk. Drunk driving puts my life and every Americans life in danger. People who drive drunk should be locked up never to see the light of day again.
Should the state torture her? Who will do the torturing?

n2ize
10-26-2010, 04:41 AM
Should the state torture her? Who will do the torturing?

I don't think torture is needed. Nor is hanging appropriate. If anyone is doing any torturing it is her own self. She didn't kill anyone, that is good. However, I do feel a nice long stretch in prison would do her far more good than harm.

As far as the rehab is concerned, I assume it is alcohol rehab. Why must she go to the Betty Ford clinic ? Why does she not simply enroll in a less expensive rehab program of which there are many ?

w2amr
10-26-2010, 05:16 AM
I mean that literally. She's out of money.

Click here for all the sobby updates. (http://www.popeater.com/2010/10/25/lindsay-lohan-rehab-costs/?ncid=webmail)The judge should let her out to hook for a few weeks. No? Oh well, there is always playboy.

K7SGJ
10-26-2010, 09:40 AM
The judge should let her out to hook for a few weeks. No? Oh well, there is always playboy.

She's already in the hole, so to speak.

KC2UGV
10-26-2010, 09:53 AM
I thought this was going to be about Lilo, of Lilo and Stitch..

People still give a shit about lohan?
:yuck:

I was thinking it was about this gal:
http://www.just-whatever.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/leeloo_fifth_element.jpg

WX7P
10-26-2010, 10:05 AM
Against the grain here a little probably, but I actually feel sorry for Lohan.

She's a woman with immense talent that got screwed by her upbringing. Those miserable excuses for parents exploited her when she was younger and set the dial to dysfunctional at an early age.

I'm not surprised she's out of money. She hasn't done anything of consequence in years. She always seems to have a posse.

I guess I have a soft spot for her, as she's about a month older than my daughter.

n2ize
10-26-2010, 10:37 AM
I feel nothing but anger and bitter contempt for such a person as Lohan. She put my life, and the lives of my family and friends in danger when she drove drunk. She obviously has no respect for human life. If she were merely an alcoholic and she didn't drive drunk I would have sympathy for her. But once a person drives drunk that crosses a line into a realm where I have no sympathy for the person.

W3WN
10-26-2010, 11:48 AM
What a waste.

She may be too far gone now to really resurrect her career or her image. If she doesn't take responsibility for her own life (including responsibility for DUI -- and taking the punishment for it) we're going to read her obit real soon... and it will not be good.

What scares me about this is that Little Miss Field Day wants to be a singer and an actress. I don't discourage her, but I fear that this is a path that she could head down. I think she's smart enough to know better, but things happen...

W3MIV
10-26-2010, 12:03 PM
She's a woman with immense talent that got screwed by her upbringing. Those miserable excuses for parents exploited her when she was younger and set the dial to dysfunctional at an early age.

Absolutely correct. Alas, there are lots of other kids who have become just as fu*ked up by their parents pushing them to be ballet stars, singers, tennis prodigies, et cetera ad nauseum but did not have the talent or the time to garner the slice of "fame" that inflamed her asshole parents to guarantee the train wreck she has become.

To live a vicarious life through your child's educational attainments or career successes is perfectly normal and natural. We all want kids to do better and go farther than did we (or our parents, perhaps). This "Lohan" syndrome, however, has nothing whatever to do with the children's success -- it is entirely about the overarching greed of parents who really don't much give a damn about anything more than themselves.

W1GUH
10-26-2010, 12:23 PM
Here's a match made in heaven for her (http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/10/26/2010-10-26_charlie_sheen_trashes_plaza_hotel_suite_during_ drunk_rage_before_being_taken_awa.html). This guy's wealthy lifestyle makes Lilo look like Little Bo Peep!

WX7P
10-26-2010, 02:20 PM
What a waste.

She may be too far gone now to really resurrect her career or her image. If she doesn't take responsibility for her own life (including responsibility for DUI -- and taking the punishment for it) we're going to read her obit real soon... and it will not be good.

What scares me about this is that Little Miss Field Day wants to be a singer and an actress. I don't discourage her, but I fear that this is a path that she could head down. I think she's smart enough to know better, but things happen...

Horseshit, Ron. The Lohan situation is WAY different than yours or mine. Children can't "take responsibilty if they aren't shown how to do so in the first place. Lohan obviously wasn't.

If you've set the proper direction, little Miss Field Day won't stray from the course. I suspect she won't. You need to trust your parental instincts better.

KG4CGC
10-26-2010, 02:25 PM
I'm with Dave because you are not out there telling her things like she is worthless.

W4GPL
10-26-2010, 02:25 PM
Here's a match made in heaven for her (http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/10/26/2010-10-26_charlie_sheen_trashes_plaza_hotel_suite_during_ drunk_rage_before_being_taken_awa.html). This guy's wealthy lifestyle makes Lilo look like Little Bo Peep!Anyone who watches Two & A Half Men knows he's just method acting. :)

KG4CGC
10-26-2010, 02:28 PM
Anyone who watches Two & A Half Men knows he's just method acting. :):werd:

kf0rt
10-26-2010, 02:40 PM
Anyone who watches Two & A Half Men knows he's just method acting. :)

Did I read that right? Highest paid actor on TV at $1.4 mil an episode? Daymmmm. He ain't that good.

WØTKX
10-26-2010, 02:48 PM
Nope, but the character he plays is very deep in smug. Great depths of it. :chin:

http://img1.sidereel.com/_episodeimage/14b2.5.8.jpg

W3WN
10-26-2010, 02:49 PM
Did I read that right? Highest paid actor on TV at $1.4 mil an episode? Daymmmm. He ain't that good.
He doesn't have to be good. He just has to get enough of the right people (ie the right demographics) to watch.

n2ize
10-26-2010, 02:51 PM
What a waste.

But that's the problem. She is not being punished for her DUI. A couple weeks at the "Betty Ford Country Club" is not punishment. Hard core prison time IS punishment. I have all the sympathy in the world for people with drug and alcohol addictions. I understand that such addictions are not anticipated. No addict ever imagined he/she will ever become one until it happens. As long as they take responsibility for their addictions I say give them all the help and support they need and understand that even after that help and support they may slip back. And that is the time where we need to give them all the more help and support. I have no problem with helping the addicted to survive in life.

But, where I draw the line is with DUI. Once you drive drunk my sympathy and support fades fast. I have no tolerance for drunk drivers. Perhaps she needs addiction rehab. By all means give it to her. But she also needs a good long stint in jail for the crime of DUI.. There are prisons that offer drug and alcohol detox and rehab. She can be punished and rehab'ed in one shot.

W3WN
10-26-2010, 03:04 PM
But that's the problem. She is not being punished for her DUI. A couple weeks at the "Betty Ford Country Club" is not punishment. Hard core prison time IS punishment. I have all the sympathy in the world for people with drug and alcohol addictions. I understand that such addictions are not anticipated. No addict ever imagined he/she will ever become one until it happens. As long as they take responsibility for their addictions I say give them all the help and support they need and understand that even after that help and support they may slip back. And that is the time where we need to give them all the more help and support. I have no problem with helping the addicted to survive in life.

But, where I draw the line is with DUI. Once you drive drunk my sympathy and support fades fast. I have no tolerance for drunk drivers. Perhaps she needs addiction rehab. By all means give it to her. But she also needs a good long stint in jail for the crime of DUI.. There are prisons that offer drug and alcohol detox and rehab. She can be punished and rehab'ed in one shot.
She is not being punished, period. Oh sure, she had a token jail term or two, and a visit to Betty Ford or three, but she really hasn't been punished, let alone learned her lesson.

I'm not asking you to be tolerant of drunk drivers. Heaven forbid. Sorry if I implied that.

I am saying that until and unless she grows up and takes responsibility -- and that includes accepting punishment, and I mean real punishment -- she will not change.

That her parents and other sycophants enabled and encouraged this bad behavior is and of itself bad (too put it mildly), but that is not an excuse. That's like blaming the candy store for your weight problem because they sell candy... they may have provided the opportunity, but you still ate the stuff. An adult ought to know better.

And now that she's broke, with no income in the forseeable future, and a career damaged and possibly ruined beyond repair (at least she's not at the Mel Gibson level -- yet), she'd better wise up and fast for her own sake. The sycophants will soon be gone if they're not already, and she'll have nothing. At best, we'll read about her as the next Randy Quaid (as in being arrested as a squatter with no place to go). At worst...

WØTKX
10-26-2010, 03:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9l27ki2L9E

WØTKX
10-26-2010, 03:22 PM
There are lots of talented folks out there, but being reliable and persistent works better than going nuts in public.
Have more than one money maker, till you get something regular going on. Like an orchestra gig, or studio work.

BTW, Randy Quaid and the missus are seeking asylum in Canada. True story. :mrgreen:

KG4CGC
10-26-2010, 03:25 PM
BTW, Randy Quaid and the missus are seeking asylum in Canada. True story. :mrgreen:
Yeah, I still can't make heads or tails out of their story.
"Hollywood is killing stars for the promotional factor." So, is he saying that they kill stars after a big movie to get bigger promotional value for a movie?
Heath Ledger was murdered then?

W3WN
10-26-2010, 03:48 PM
Yeah, I still can't make heads or tails out of their story.
"Hollywood is killing stars for the promotional factor." So, is he saying that they kill stars after a big movie to get bigger promotional value for a movie?
Heath Ledger was murdered then?

I think Randy Quaid has played someone a few fries short of a happy meal in so many movies that he's no longer acting the type but living the type.

KG4CGC
10-26-2010, 03:50 PM
I think Randy Quaid has played someone a few fries short of a happy meal in so many movies that he's no longer acting the type but living the type.
OH! It's all for a character he's playing in a new movie coming out Christmas 2012.

KA5PIU
10-26-2010, 03:56 PM
Hello.

Randy Quaid was a fruitcake from the start.
But he did pay the bill for the hotel room.
Homeless? who knows, there is now question as to who owns the house in question.
The guy and his wife have said that they now prefer Canada, not unusual.
When I hit 16 I ran to Canada to avoid the draft and applied.

W4GPL
10-26-2010, 03:58 PM
Nope, but the character he plays is very deep in smug. Great depths of it. :chin:

http://img1.sidereel.com/_episodeimage/14b2.5.8.jpgCharlie Waffles, he's my favorite! :) :hyper:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTnByLN85Qo

n2ize
10-26-2010, 05:38 PM
She is not being punished, period. Oh sure, she had a token jail term or two, and a visit to Betty Ford or three, but she really hasn't been punished, let alone learned her lesson.

Which is why it is time for a harsh punishment.

I'm not asking you to be tolerant of drunk drivers. Heaven forbid. Sorry if I implied that.

No, you didn't imply that at all :)

I am saying that until and unless she grows up and takes responsibility -- and that includes accepting punishment, and I mean real punishment -- she will not change.

Which is why I feel that some hard prison time would be the best thing. Let her serve a 10 or 20 year stretch in a tough prison. It will do her some good.

That her parents and other sycophants enabled and encouraged this bad behavior is and of itself bad (too put it mildly), but that is not an excuse. That's like blaming the candy store for your weight problem because they sell candy... they may have provided the opportunity, but you still ate the stuff. An adult ought to know better.

Right. But my main concern is her irresponsibility to society. If she wants to party and get drunk and party okay... its her life. But, once she gets behind the wheel all bets are off.

And now that she's broke, with no income in the forseeable future, and a career damaged and possibly ruined beyond repair (at least she's not at the Mel Gibson level -- yet), she'd better wise up and fast for her own sake. The sycophants will soon be gone if they're not already, and she'll have nothing. At best, we'll read about her as the next Randy Quaid (as in being arrested as a squatter with no place to go). At worst...

I would be sympathetic if she didn't DUI. But once a person crosses that line I lose all respect for them. Give her her alcohol/drug rehab. But also give her a severe prison sentence.

WØTKX
10-26-2010, 05:41 PM
I could see a cartoon waffle playing guitar... happy, mellow, Gilmour covers... :lol:

WX7P
10-26-2010, 06:09 PM
Which is why I feel that some hard prison time would be the best thing. Let her serve a 10 or 20 year stretch in a tough prison. It will do her some good.

10 TO 20 for DUI? Even your evil conservative persona has to realize that's harsh.

Right. But my main concern is her irresponsibility to society. If she wants to party and get drunk and party okay... its her life. But, once she gets behind the wheel all bets are off.

You're missing the point. She's obviously got issues, which need to be addressed, just like most people in the penal system. Locking them up without help accomplishes nothing.

I would be sympathetic if she didn't DUI. But once a person crosses that line I lose all respect for them. Give her her alcohol/drug rehab. But also give her a severe prison sentence.

Did she hurt anyone? No. QED.

She's 24 years old, for goshsakes. We criminalize half of NYC for silly drug crimes every damn day. That's wrong. How is the Lohan situation any different?

KA5PIU
10-26-2010, 06:31 PM
Hello.

DWI is a crime and should be punished.
She does need a little time in lockup but nothing over a month.
One month being treated like everyone else will at least get her attention.

NQ6U
10-26-2010, 07:08 PM
She should get the exact same treatment that a 24-year-old black woman with the same number of prior offenses and no connections would get. No better, no worse.

W4GPL
10-26-2010, 07:11 PM
And when her safety is at risk simply because of her celebrity status? Do we throw her to the wolves? When she goes back to jail, we have to be realistic in knowing her experience will be different from that of a random 24 year old black woman. Not only would she be at risk, the distraction she would create would put others at risk too.

KE7DKN
10-26-2010, 07:31 PM
When I hit 16 I ran to Canada to avoid the draft and applied.

Why would anyone need to avoid the draft at 16 years of age?

W4GPL
10-26-2010, 07:32 PM
Because he's full of crap?

KE7DKN
10-26-2010, 08:11 PM
30 lbs. of BS stuffed in a 20 lb. sack, apparently.

W4RLR
10-26-2010, 08:25 PM
Why would anyone need to avoid the draft at 16 years of age?If anyone should have planned for avoiding the draft, it should have been me, but thankfully the draft ended a few months before I turned 18. If I would have run to Canada, my father would have driven north for the distinct pleasure of kicking my sorry ass back to Florida.

K7SGJ
10-26-2010, 08:30 PM
30 lbs. of BS stuffed in a 20 lb. sack, apparently.

I think navy folks call that a blivit. I may be wrong as I was in the army.

WØTKX
10-26-2010, 09:18 PM
'Twas the German draft? :dunno:

W3WN
10-26-2010, 09:58 PM
When I hit 16 I ran to Canada to avoid the draft and applied.Why would anyone need to avoid the draft at 16 years of age?
Because it took him 2 years to run from Texas to Canada... by way of Saudi Arabia?

W3WN
10-26-2010, 10:01 PM
If anyone should have planned for avoiding the draft, it should have been me, but thankfully the draft ended a few months before I turned 18. If I would have run to Canada, my father would have driven north for the distinct pleasure of kicking my sorry ass back to Florida.
I still have my draft card. SSS Form 7 Jan 74. Classified 1 H... which meant I was registered but that was all.

The year before I turned eligible was the last year for the draft lottery, IIRC.

A relic best left in the old wallet in my desk along with my Penn State student ID and the pictures of me with my girlfriend / fiance / first wife / ex wife...

K7SGJ
10-26-2010, 10:05 PM
I still have my draft card. SSS Form 7 Jan 74. Classified 1 H... which meant I was registered but that was all.

The year before I turned eligible was the last year for the draft lottery, IIRC.

A relic best left in the old wallet in my desk along with my Penn State student ID and the pictures of me with my girlfriend / fiance / first wife / ex wife...

I am assuming one girl and not four.

n2ize
10-26-2010, 10:11 PM
10 TO 20 for DUI? Even your evil conservative persona has to realize that's harsh.

I am being lenient when I said 10-20 for DUI. I feel it should be life imprisonment for DUI and publlic hanging if the DUI results in death.

You're missing the point. She's obviously got issues, which need to be addressed, just like most people in the penal system. Locking them up without help accomplishes nothing.

Give her rehab in prison. But also give her some hard punishment.

Did she hurt anyone? No. QED.

She drove drunk. That alone is bad enough.

She's 24 years old, for goshsakes. We criminalize half of NYC for silly drug crimes every damn day. That's wrong. How is the Lohan situation any different?

And I agree. We shouldn't be locking people up for petty drug crimes. As a matter of fact I am 100% in favor of legalization across the board. But what Lohan did is different. She drove a car drunk. That to me is a despicable act. By driving drunk she spat on my life, the life of my family, the lives of my friends, etc. By driving drunk she made the clear statement that the lives of others doesn't matter. When a lowlife drives drunk it is showing absolute disrespect for my life, your life and the lives of others. That is why I have absolutely NO sympathy for Lohan and I feel she deserves a long stretch in prison doing hard time. Had she merely used drugs or drank alcohol I would have no problem. But she drove drunk and that to me is the utmost disrespect anyone can show to society.

W7XF
10-26-2010, 10:44 PM
I guess BCBS turned down her claim for rehab at Betty Ford???

KG4CGC
10-26-2010, 10:44 PM
@JOHN, You say that like she ate a baby or skinned victims alive as part of a serial crime spree.

WX7P
10-27-2010, 02:08 AM
...girlfriend / fiance / first wife / ex wife...

Got one of those...

kc7jty
10-27-2010, 02:16 AM
What's the rap for whacking off John, if done while driving I mean?

KA5PIU
10-27-2010, 04:20 AM
She should get the exact same treatment that a 24-year-old black woman with the same number of prior offenses and no connections would get. No better, no worse.

Hello.

+10

kf0rt
10-27-2010, 05:56 AM
What's the rap for whacking off John, if done while driving I mean?

Good point. Over 50% of fatal auto accidents are caused by sober drivers, as I sometimes like to point out.

KC2UGV
10-27-2010, 06:45 AM
If she's just hard up for money, there's a rehab center here in WNY that only costs $500 per week. Not the nicest place, but there is a great view of the H.H. Richardson Complex.

ki4itv
10-27-2010, 09:47 AM
Good point. Over 50% of fatal auto accidents are caused by sober drivers, as I sometimes like to point out.

I drive a lot and most of the truly dangerous stuff I see on the road is performed by people trying stupid cell phone tricks.

We had one last week (very close to my house) where some idiot slammed their 50 mph phone booth into another car stopped at a traffic light. The idle car was in a turn lane (WTF?). Flipped both vehicles over. Luckily, no one was killed.

kf0rt
10-27-2010, 11:43 AM
We had one last week (very close to my house) where some idiot slammed their 50 mph phone booth into another car stopped at a traffic light. The idle car was in a turn lane (WTF?). Flipped both vehicles over. Luckily, no one was killed.

Had one of those a couple years back near where I work where a 17 year old girl plowed into the back of a semi at 50mph while texting. The semi was stopped at a red light. That intersection now carries a memorial sign to remember her by. She never knew what she hit, so to speak. I don't know why, but to me, that's even more sad than the DUI cases.

W3WN
10-27-2010, 01:15 PM
I am assuming one girl and not four.Yup.

KA5PIU
10-27-2010, 03:49 PM
Why would anyone need to avoid the draft at 16 years of age?

Hello.

I was with a group of my peers and we all wanted everything ready.
I felt that Vietnam was bad, so bad that I was willing to leave the US for Canada.
To make this clear, I have never registered for selective service.
When I hit 18 I did one year in the Mexican Army, nearly a joke as it is almost like the US national guard, but even less money. ;)

w2amr
10-27-2010, 04:08 PM
Right about now we need an emotioncon, with a little guy holding a gun to his own head.

KG4CGC
10-27-2010, 04:19 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/hallowblowpic176121.jpg

kc7jty
10-27-2010, 04:47 PM
That ol boy needs a pumpkin patch.

KA5PIU
10-27-2010, 05:24 PM
Hello.

Actually once you consider the fact that I ran around with a bunch of Latinos it all makes sense.
The "American" way of life makes no sense to me whatsoever.
It is not the fault of the average American GI, most simply followed orders.
But there is no question whatsoever that American service men were ordered to kill entire villages of people,
There is no question whatsoever that dioxin was sprayed over the Southern half in mass.
I may disagree with Jane Fonda on a lot of things but Vietnam is where I merge.
Knowing all of this I had to make a decision.
Listen the tricky dick or follow my heart.
This is one of the reasons I am so upset over the decision to enter the new Vietnam, Iraq.
I see Obama as the new Richard Millhouse Nixon, run on the platform of pull people out of Vietnam and not do it once in.

KE7DKN
10-27-2010, 06:02 PM
If anyone should have planned for avoiding the draft, it should have been me, but thankfully the draft ended a few months before I turned 18. If I would have run to Canada, my father would have driven north for the distinct pleasure of kicking my sorry ass back to Florida.
Every step of the way back?

I think navy folks call that a blivit. I may be wrong as I was in the army.
I believe that would be a different kind of stuffing (fat instead of lies).

Because it took him 2 years to run from Texas to Canada... by way of Saudi Arabia?
If he swam the entire way, perhaps. I've heard that BS floats.

NA4BH
10-27-2010, 06:04 PM
Hello.

The "American" way of life makes no sense to me whatsoever.

Let me help you out here...... GET THE FCSK OUT !!!!!!

n2ize
10-27-2010, 06:20 PM

I have no problem with military service in defense of the nation. But the Vietnam war as not. I doubt I would have gone to Canada. maybe I would have gone to Nam or maybe I would have conscientiously objected and served time.

KE7DKN
10-27-2010, 06:37 PM
Hello.

I was with a group of my peers and we all wanted everything ready.
I felt that Vietnam was bad, so bad that I was willing to leave the US for Canada.
To make this clear, I have never registered for selective service.
So, you got "everything ready" by fleeing to Canada two years before you would have been eligible for military service. Doesn't sound like your plans were thought out very well. Some things never change, eh?

When I hit 18 I did one year in the Mexican Army, nearly a joke as it is almost like the US national guard, but even less money. ;)
:roll: Amazingly enough, I don't believe you ever served in the Mexican Army.

Hello.

Actually once you consider the fact that I ran around with a bunch of Latinos it all makes sense.

It all makes sense when one considers the fact that you're a compulsive liar... and a very poor one at that.

w2amr
10-28-2010, 03:15 AM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/hallowblowpic176121.jpgclose enough.

W1GUH
10-28-2010, 07:23 AM
I have no problem with military service in defense of the nation. But the Vietnam war as not. I doubt I would have gone to Canada. maybe I would have gone to Nam or maybe I would have conscientiously objected and served time.

The period in our history when the US Government demonstrated that it thought nothing of killing as many draft age men as they could for no good reason.

KA5PIU
10-29-2010, 07:13 AM

Hello.

And there are the key words, In Defense of the Nation.
Vietnam had nothing to do with defense and that was very clear.
Fact of the matter is that the Vietnam conflict was a Police Action and after it was over was called a war.
The POW-MIA thing is a classic example of what is wrong, there is nothing to bring back, no people, no bodies, nothing.
Jane Fonda is still running around, still hated by Viet Nam vets, and still makes one hell of a lot of money.
The Viet Nam conflict was somehow connected with Communism yet China is a Communist country.
Cuba is also a Communist country.

And I still Want a TACO!!!!!!

W3WN
10-29-2010, 09:21 AM
< snip >And I still Want a TACO!!!!!!

Go out and buy one. Quit being a cheap ham.

Geez. That's one thing I learned very quickly in Dallas. Tacos, burritos, and similar food items are quite popular and quite available. (Just try and get one without cheese, though).

kc7jty
10-29-2010, 11:17 PM
The period in our history when the US Government demonstrated that it thought nothing of killing as many draft age men as they could for no good reason.

You must be overlooking the bottom lines of Martin Marietta and Dow. Plenty good reason right there.

w6tmi
10-29-2010, 11:29 PM
Hello.

And I still Want a TACO!!!!!!

L2cook.

N2NH
10-30-2010, 02:24 AM
Does it include sex?
:doh::yes:

KA5PIU
10-30-2010, 06:15 AM
Hello.

DWI?
http://abcnews.go.com/US/texas-man-life-sentence-ninth-dwi/story?id=11395058

KG4CGC
10-30-2010, 12:45 PM
Hello.

DWI?
http://abcnews.go.com/US/texas-man-life-sentence-ninth-dwi/story?id=11395058
Hey John, IZE, I think we found a great new home for you! If nothing else, you could set up your Winter home there.