PDA

View Full Version : interesting ebay item.

kb2crk
10-20-2010, 08:22 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270649739149&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

it is amazing what one can find on ebay now

KG4CGC
10-20-2010, 08:24 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270649739149&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

it is amazing what one can find on ebay now
Well, here it comes ...
What were you looking for when you, stumbled upon that?

kb2crk
10-20-2010, 08:29 PM
ham radio gear..... found a link on another discussion board.

ki4itv
10-20-2010, 08:30 PM
:lol:

NQ6U
10-20-2010, 09:11 PM
I like the disclaimer:

BY BIDDING IN THIS ITEM THE BIDDER (YOU) ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THIS PRODUCT IS A JOKE (AKA. NOVELTY), THAT YOU HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR AND THAT THIS PRODUCT ISN'T FOR MEDICAL USE OR TO TREAT OR DIAGNOSE ANY CONDITION IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. WE THE SELLER TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS PRODUCT AND ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT MAY OCCUR . ONCE THIS PRODUCT IS SHIPPED (LEAVES OUR POSSESSION) YOU ARE 100% RESPONSIBLE AND LIABILE FOR ANY USE OR MISUSE OF THIS PRODUCT AND ANY DAMAGES THAT RESULT BECAUSE WE CAN NOT BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR STUPIDITY REGARDLESS IF YOU HAVE HELD OTHERS ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR STUPIDITY IN THE PAST. AGAIN WE DENY ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE RESULTS OF WHAT YOU MAY DO WITH THIS AND GIVE NO GUARANTEES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. (IT'S REALLY SAD THAT IN THIS DAY AND AGE I NEEDED TO ADD THAT ISN'T IT?)

YOU (THE PURCHASER) FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT IF YOU DECIDE TO USE THIS PRODUCT THAT YOU ARE A STUPID FRIGGIN' IDIOT THAT'S NOT WORTHY OF BREATHING THE OXYGEN RESERVED FOR THE REST OF US AND THAT AFTER USE YOU MAY BECOME ELIGIBLE FOR A POSTMORTEM DARWIN AWARD. THIS PRODUCT IS A JOKE, SO IF YOU'RE OFFENDED, EASE UP AND GET OVER YOURSELF BECAUSE IT'S NOTHING MORE THAN A TURKEY BASTER, A PYREX BEAKER AND SOME EXAM GLOVES IN A BOX. IF YOU THINK THIS IS A REAL PRODUCT, THEN WE RECOMMENDED THAT YOU VISIT A REAL MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL AND HAVE THE IMPACTED FECAL MATTER REMOVED FROM BETWEEN YOUR EARS. WHY DO I LIST SUCH A PRODUCT? TRUTHFULLY IS A REFERENCE TO A SITUATIONAL JOKE AMONG SOME FRIENDS AND IT'S ALSO OUT OF THE BOREDOM THAT COMES WITH BEING RECENTLY UNEMPLOYED AND THE DESIRE TO MAKE ENDS MEET HOWEVER I CAN, EVEN IF IT THAT MEANS SELLING STUPID FAKE MADE UP MEDICAL NOVELTY'S ON E-BAY ALONG WITH SEVERAL OTHER OF MY POSSESSIONS. (HEY, IT'S ONLY MATERIAL STUFF) REALLY, WITH 14 MILLION PLUS OUT OF WORK DUE TO THE REALLY REALLY POOR AND FRANKLY RETARDED GOVERNMENT ECONOMIC POLICIES OF THE PAST 20 YEARS. THE SAME POLICIES THAT COULD ONLY HAVE BEEN CONCEIVED BY PEOPLE WHO TRULY HAVE LEAD IN THEIR A$$ES AND S**T FOR BRAINS. SO NOW WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO DO BUT TO GET CREATIVE WHEN SELLING THINGS I FOUND AROUND THE HOUSE? OH YEA, IF YOU ACTUALLY BID AND BUY THIS BECAUSE YOU'RE CRAZY, DUMB OR JUST FEEL BAD FOR THOSE OF US WHO ARE LOOKING FOR WORK, I ACTUALLY EXPECT YOU TO PAY FOR IT SEEING THAT AFTER ALL IT'S STILL AN AUCTION AND I TOOK THE TIME TO TYPE ALL THIS CRAP. ENJOY AND HAPPY BIDDING!

kb2crk
10-20-2010, 09:20 PM
I like the disclaimer:

the disclaimer is a classic..

K7SGJ
10-20-2010, 09:23 PM
I almost feel like Paypaling him 5 bucks just for the yuk factor. It kind of remids me of one a few years back where a guy was selling his almosta wifes wedding dress. It was funny as hell. It even got some national exposure on some of the late night shows. Too bad more folks don't have a sense of humor. Especially in these times. After all, it's only life, and temporary at that.

kb2crk
10-20-2010, 09:42 PM
I almost feel like Paypaling him 5 bucks just for the yuk factor. It kind of remids me of one a few years back where a guy was selling his almosta wifes wedding dress. It was funny as hell. It even got some national exposure on some of the late night shows. Too bad more folks don't have a sense of humor. Especially in these times. After all, it's only life, and temporary at that.

the ten bucks for shipping is a little steep. but probably worth the 5 buck minimum bid

N2CHX
10-21-2010, 05:58 AM
LESIBANS

WTF is a lesiban?

Ad was a little funny, but not *really* funny. If you're looking to "save a buck during hard times" I think NOT having a child would be a great way to do it. The disclaimer was pretty good. I do feel bad that he's out of work.

kd8dey
10-21-2010, 07:00 AM
WTF is a lesiban?

"I Am a Lesbian" < David Letterman

KA5PIU
10-21-2010, 01:08 PM
Hello.

"WTF is a lesiban?".
That is something that is sort of female but can not make up its mind. ;)
See also Himett and Heshee.

N2CHX
10-21-2010, 01:20 PM
Now, what's a sybian? That's a question I *can* answer.

W3WN
10-22-2010, 01:18 PM
Now that's funny. The author of this little scheme has a wicked sense of humor.

Did you note the Q&A from sometime earlier today?
Q: If sex smells doesn't that usually mean u have your nose placed in the wrong spot??
A: As opposed to the "correct spot?" I see you have a radio call sign so I think you need to know that masturbation doesn't count as having a sex life.
Zing!

NA4BH
10-22-2010, 03:43 PM
Now, what's a sybian? That's a question I *can* answer.

Those are cymbals aren't they?