PDA

View Full Version : Obama a Goa'uld??

N1LAF
10-18-2010, 09:04 PM
http://felgate.net/images/obama.gif

(Note: just for fun...)

kd8dey
10-18-2010, 09:11 PM
His bony Azz wouldn't make a very good Jafa so I guess that would be his only hope for survival :)

KC2UGV
10-18-2010, 09:12 PM
Yeah, but which one?

N1LAF
10-18-2010, 09:17 PM
How about - Apophis?

kd8dey
10-18-2010, 11:54 PM
How about - Apophis?
Naaah Loki !! :)

W1GUH
10-20-2010, 08:19 AM
Well, thanks for the vocabulary...er...contemporary science fiction culture lesson. Now I know what a Goa'uld is. How did I ever live not knowing that? Guess I've wasted the first 63 years of existence on this here planet Earth!

That picture, along with many, many like them, both of President Obama and other candidates, elected official, etc. etc. etc. IMHO displays the really awful state something in this day and age. Maybe it only serves to butress the opinion that the President no longer really holds any power at all and is just a front person for the shadow government that really pulls the strings. Maybe it shows the putrid level of the electorate that shows no interest whatsoever in the issues or the process by which things get accomplished, only the surface sound bites and "funny" pictures. Or maybe it's the press' penchant for reporting BS instead of real stuff. Whatever. Guess it's all in good fun? No....it's not "fun" at all. Pretty damned frustrating and depressing seeing how low we've gone.

kd8dey
10-20-2010, 11:39 AM
Well, thanks for the vocabulary...er...contemporary science fiction culture lesson. Now I know what a Goa'uld is. How did I ever live not knowing that? Guess I've wasted the first 63 years of existence on this here planet Earth!

That picture, along with many, many like them, both of President Obama and other candidates, elected official, etc. etc. etc. IMHO displays the really awful state something in this day and age. Maybe it only serves to butress the opinion that the President no longer really holds any power at all and is just a front person for the shadow government that really pulls the strings. Maybe it shows the putrid level of the electorate that shows no interest whatsoever in the issues or the process by which things get accomplished, only the surface sound bites and "funny" pictures. Or maybe it's the press' penchant for reporting BS instead of real stuff. Whatever. Guess it's all in good fun? No....it's not "fun" at all. Pretty damned frustrating and depressing seeing how low we've gone.

notice that it said just for fun?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goa%27uld

kf0rt
10-20-2010, 11:55 AM
notice that it said just for fun?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goa%27uld

Yeah, but we know better. :roll:

kb2crk
10-20-2010, 12:31 PM
Yeah, but we know better. :roll:

so dems are the only ones that can say its only for fun?

kf0rt
10-20-2010, 12:35 PM
so dems are the only ones that can say its only for fun?

Nope. In fact, some Republicans have great senses of humor.

N2NH
10-20-2010, 12:43 PM
I dunno about any of that, but I think your avatar over here deserves some kinda award. :shock: :shock:

Yes, and they're still searching for them in the remotest four corners of the earth. Fox's Half-hour Comedy Hour.

'Nuff Said.

N2NH
10-20-2010, 12:46 PM
No, on second thought, I take that back. Republicans do have a sense of humor. In hockey, when there's little chance of winning, they pull the goalie. In baseball, when there's a laugher, they have the left fielder pitch. Republicans give us O'Donnell, Scott and Paladino. Biggest jokes of the year.

kb2crk
10-20-2010, 01:16 PM
No, on second thought, I take that back. Republicans do have a sense of humor. In hockey, when there's little chance of winning, they pull the goalie. In baseball, when there's a laugher, they have the left fielder pitch. Republicans give us O'Donnell, Scott and Paladino. Biggest jokes of the year.

so republicans do have a sense of humor

kf0rt
10-20-2010, 01:50 PM
so republicans do have a sense of humor

Some do, yes.