PDA

View Full Version : W2AMR I'll see your Bank of Africa

K7SGJ
10-11-2010, 10:32 PM
And raise you a Zimbabwean.

Dear Sir,
I am Miss Pascaline Kwento a Zimbabwean . My father Mr. Louis Kwento (a prominent member of the M.D.C. party and a strong supporter of Mr. Morgan Tsvangirai) was assassinated prior to the March 29th Presidential Elections in Zimbabwe.I need your help now.My father before he died deposited the sum of US$ Twenty Million Seven Hundred Thousand) USD 2O.7M in a security company with any indentified business partner for security reasons.But,I want to present you as my father's business partner who have come to claim the money on behalf of me.Please,if you can assist me retrieve this funds, I will invest my own share of the money in your country and you will have 25% of the total sum .If you are willing,do get back with your full information thus:Your Full names,your postal address and telephone numbers so that I will forward the information to the security company to change the initial ownership to your name and for immediate transfer of the funds into your bank account in your country.
Yours Faithfully,
Miss Pascaline Kwento
Alternative e-mail: pkwento@yahoo.com

NQ6U
10-11-2010, 10:38 PM
Hey, sounds like a great deal! Go for it--what could possibly go wrong?

kc7jty
10-11-2010, 10:57 PM
I don't open ANY E mail from sources I don't know.
guess I'll be a pauper all my life

n2ize
10-12-2010, 03:56 AM

Dear Sir,
I am Miss Pascaline Kwento a Zimbabwean . My father Mr. Louis Kwento (a prominent member of the M.D.C. party and a strong supporter of Mr. Morgan Tsvangirai) was assassinated prior to the March 29th Presidential Elections in Zimbabwe.I need your help now.My father before he died deposited the sum of US$ Twenty Million Seven Hundred Thousand) USD 2O.7M in a security company with any indentified business partner for security reasons.But,I want to present you as my father's business partner who have come to claim the money on behalf of me.Please,if you can assist me retrieve this funds, I will invest my own share of the money in your country and you will have 25% of the total sum .If you are willing,do get back with your full information thus:Your Full names,your postal address and telephone numbers so that I will forward the information to the security company to change the initial ownership to your name and for immediate transfer of the funds into your bank account in your country.
Yours Faithfully,
Miss Pascaline Kwento

You are soon to be rich. Go for it. Sounds like a good, honest deal to me.

w2amr
10-12-2010, 04:12 AM

Dear Sir,
Yours Faithfully,
Miss Pascaline Kwento
I was thinking, If we pooled our money we could probably buy QRZ.:dance:

N2NH
10-12-2010, 06:17 AM
I don't open ANY E mail from sources I don't know.
guess I'll be a pauper all my life

Same here. That's a good way to avoid computer problems.

W2NAP
10-13-2010, 01:30 AM
hey bro can you loan me say 10G?

w2amr
10-13-2010, 05:26 AM
hey bro can you loan me say 10G?
Maybe this will help..........

Dear friends,
Something to share with all of u. Would u believe if this is true? Read on..... For those who need money badly and this is one opportunity to try it! I'm an attorney, and I know the law. This thing is for real. Rest assured AOL and Intel will follow through with their promises for fear of facing a multimillion-dollar class action suit similar to the one filed by PepsiCo against General Electric not too long ago.

Dear Friends,
Please do not take this for a junk letter. Bill Gates is sharing his fortune. If you ignore this you will repent later. Microsoft and AOL are now the largest Internet companies and in an effort to make sure that Internet Explorer remains the most widely used program, Microsoft and AOL are running an e-mail beta test. When you forward this e-mail to friends, Microsoft can and will track it (if you are a Microsoft Windows user) for a two week time period. For every person that you forward this e-mail to, Microsoft will pay you $245.00, for every person that you sent it to that forwards it on, Microsoft will pay you $243.00 and for every third person that receives it, you will be paid $241.00. Within two weeks, Microsoft will contact you for your address and then send you a cheque.
Regards.
Charles S. Bailey
General Manager Field Operations
[CONTACT DETAILS REMOVED]

I thought this was a scam myself, but two weeks after receiving this e-mail and forwarding it on, Microsoft contacted me for my address and within days, I received a cheque for US$24,800.00. You need to respond before the beta testing is over. If anyone can afford this Bill Gates is the man. It's all marketing expense to him. Please forward this to as many people as possible. You are bound to get at least US$10,000.00.

We're not going to help them out with their e-mail beta test without getting a little something for our time. My brother's girlfriend got in on this a few months ago. When I went to visit him for the Baylor/UT game. She showed me her check. It was for the sum of $4,324.44 and was stamped "Paid In Full".

Like I said before, I know the law, and this is for real Intel and AOL are now discussing a merger which would make them the largest Internet company and in an effort make sure that AOL remains the most widely used program, Intel and AOL are running an e-mail beta test.

n6hcm
10-14-2010, 02:49 AM
I am Miss Pascaline Kwento a Zimbabwean . My father Mr. Louis Kwento (a prominent member of the M.D.C. party and a strong supporter of Mr. Morgan Tsvangirai) was assassinated prior to the March 29th Presidential Elections in Zimbabwe.I need your help now.My father before he died deposited the sum of US$ Twenty Million Seven Hundred Thousand) USD 2O.7M in a security company with any indentified business partner for security reasons.

it's a good thing she said she was talking about USD ... otherwise i would have expected the amount in zimbabwe dollars (no longer traded, but that quantity of zimbabwe dollars would buy you a very small amount of us pocket change).

W5GA
10-14-2010, 10:45 PM
My turn - barkeep, a round for the house on me if you please!

Mrs Aisha Bin Mohamed
FOR EDWARD AHMED YOUNG,
Malaysia.
Dear FRIEND,
I am EDWARD AHMED YOUNG an attorney of law. A deceased client of mine that shares the same last name with yours died as a result of a heart-related condition in March 12th 2009.Leaving behind a deposit valued of $10 million dollars, his heart condition was due to the death of all the members of his family in the tsunami disaster on the 26th December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia.
I want you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my client before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank.
The bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin. My proposition is to seek your consent to present you as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my late client.
This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law, contact me on email:edwardoungchm1@gmail.com (email%3Aedwardyoungchm@gmail.com) immediately if you are interested.
Barrister Edward Young (Esq)
Level 1 Menara Bukit Meldrum
9N Jalan Tenteram
Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia
This communication links contained herein,is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected.

w2amr
10-15-2010, 03:47 AM
My turn - barkeep, a round for the house on me if you please!

Mrs Aisha Bin Mohamed
FOR EDWARD AHMED YOUNG,
Malaysia.
Dear FRIEND,
I am EDWARD AHMED YOUNG an attorney of law. A deceased client of mine that shares the same last name with yours died as a result of a heart-related condition in March 12th 2009.Leaving behind a deposit valued of $10 million dollars, his heart condition was due to the death of all the members of his family in the tsunami disaster on the 26th December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia.
I want you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my client before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank.
The bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin. My proposition is to seek your consent to present you as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my late client.
This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law, contact me on email:edwardoungchm1@gmail.com (email%3Aedwardyoungchm@gmail.com) immediately if you are interested.
Barrister Edward Young (Esq)
Level 1 Menara Bukit Meldrum
9N Jalan Tenteram
Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia
This communication links contained herein,is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected.Only 10 mil? Chump change.