PDA

View Full Version : I'm in the money

w2amr
10-09-2010, 05:24 AM
Read this suckas. :dance:

LETS WORK TOGETHER, FROM MS.SAMIRA SANUE
Dear Sir

Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have never met before. I am Ms.Samira Sanue, a Banker, and Head of Operations with (BANK OF AFRICA BURKINA FASO ) in West Africa .

There is the sum of $9.5, 000,000.00 currently in my branch, there were no beneficiary stated concerning these funds which means no one would ever come to claim it.

That is why I ask that we work together, I will be pleased to work with you as trusted person and see that the fund is transferred out of my Bank into another Bank Account.

Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated Bank account we shall then share it in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you.

Should you be interested Please treat this business with utmost Confidentiality and send me the following?
Full names .......
Age and Sex ...
Private phone number ...
current residential address ...
Finally after that I shall Provide you with more details as this is an opportunity

Of a life time for both of us.

I will wait your response.

Kind Regards,

Ms.Samira Sanue

KG4CGC
10-09-2010, 05:34 AM
You should go for it. I mean, it all sounds legit.

N2CHX
10-09-2010, 05:35 AM
Yeah well, I've caught the attention of some beautiful young rich chicks

Hello dear,

Complement of the day to you, please pardon me if i interfere into your privacy, my name is Miss Melissa Jean, Age 24, height 5 ft 11 inches, weight 61, i am the only daughter of Late Dr. Jean Alain from Ivory Coast in west Africa, my father was a personal adviser to our former (Head of State). I observed you are an important personality before i made up my mind to contact you. Please i will like to know more about you because i have with me some funds which i will like to invest in a good business over there in your country. I wish you could be honest to me so that i can go into this investment with you by my self and i will also need your good advices.
First of all, I will like to know what you do for a living; remember you caught my attention that was why i contacted you in the first place. You will know me more as we communicate along. I shall send my pictures to you in my next e-mail; I will like you to send me your picture for my perusal.
Thanks for your understanding, hoping to hear from you soon.
>From my heart,
Miss Melissa Jean

Interested in you

My name is joy am a beautiful young girl with full of love
Well, I saw your profile today at wellstongunclub.org
which gives me joy to contact you
please i will like you contact me through my e-mail
At the same time i will show you my picture.
Miss joy

Hope they're into muff diving.

I also won the lottery. Not sure where though but suddenly I'm making $5,000 a day.

Attention;

We received the payment of ($950.000 USD)Nine Hundred and Fifth Thousand united state dollars in atm card by the Lottery commission to be sent to you through western union money transfer payment. Be informed that we are in possession of your ($950.000 USD).
The amount you will be receiving per day is $5,000usd,untill you receive the total sum of ($950.000 USD),Your fund has been inssured by the Lottery commission and is protected with issurance hard cover no money will be deducted from your fund. kindly contact us with this infomation below for YOUR MTCN, SENDER NAMES, text question and answer, if you need to pick up the first $5,000 today.

Western Union Financial bank
Contact Person: Mr Lawrence Uzo .
Email:(westernnunion08@hosanna.net)
Tel:+229 99076749
You are here by required to provide the following details.

Receiver Name:
Telephone numbers;===
Address==
Country== .
text Qestion==
Answer==

Call him on the following numbers +229 99076749 for further clarification
Regards,
Mr Ethel Obiako

kf0rt
10-09-2010, 05:52 AM

Hope you'll ask for pictures. Well, instead of just taking their word for it and all.... ;) :mrgreen:

w2amr
10-09-2010, 06:11 AM

Hope they're into muff diving.

I also won the lottery. Not sure where though but suddenly I'm making $5,000 a day.
You better move quick. At 5 ft 11 inches, weight 61 she's not going to last much longer.

W3WN
10-09-2010, 07:24 AM
You better move quick. At 5 ft 11 inches, weight 61 she's not going to last much longer.

At that height and weight, ABC will sign her up to play the lead in the revival of The Flying Nun.

NQ6U
10-09-2010, 08:50 AM
Love you long time.

N2CHX
10-09-2010, 09:25 AM
Love you long time.

That's "Me love you long time"

WA4TM
10-09-2010, 09:57 AM
That's "Me love you long time"

Along with "you numba one GI...

ki4itv
10-09-2010, 10:23 AM

Could be 61 stones, that would put her being roughly the shape of a very large boulder.

NQ6U
10-09-2010, 10:43 AM
61 Kg=134.48 lbs. Still pretty skinny for someone who's 5'-11" tall

KA5PIU
10-09-2010, 11:18 AM
Hello.

I like it when people rub my feet, anybody have a genie in a bottle?

ki4itv
10-09-2010, 11:24 AM
Yes, but I must warn you. They are much safer in the bottle.

kd8dey
10-09-2010, 11:36 AM
Read this suckas. :dance:

LETS WORK TOGETHER, FROM MS.SAMIRA SANUE
Dear Sir

Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have never met before. I am Ms.Samira Sanue, a Banker, and Head of Operations with (BANK OF AFRICA BURKINA FASO ) in West Africa .

There is the sum of $9.5, 000,000.00 currently in my branch, there were no beneficiary stated concerning these funds which means no one would ever come to claim it.

That is why I ask that we work together, I will be pleased to work with you as trusted person and see that the fund is transferred out of my Bank into another Bank Account.

Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated Bank account we shall then share it in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you.

Should you be interested Please treat this business with utmost Confidentiality and send me the following?
Full names .......
Age and Sex ...
Private phone number ...
current residential address ...
Finally after that I shall Provide you with more details as this is an opportunity

Of a life time for both of us.

I will wait your response.

Kind Regards,

Ms.Samira Sanue

Brother can you spare a dime for a cup of coffee?

NQ6U
10-09-2010, 11:38 AM
Brother can you spare a dime for a cup of coffee?

Sadly, I'm old enough to remember when you really could buy a cup of coffee for a dime.

w2amr
10-09-2010, 12:34 PM
61 Kg=134.48 lbs. Still pretty skinny for someone who's 5'-11" tallWhy would they list the height in Feet and inches, then the weight in metrics?

NQ6U
10-09-2010, 12:37 PM
Why would they list the height in Feet and inches, then the weight in metrics?

I dunno, was just speculating as to what unit of measurement was being used.

ki4itv
10-09-2010, 12:58 PM
Why would they list the height in Feet and inches, then the weight in metrics?

I'm just as curious as to why there are so many multimillionaires in the fly-over sections of Africa?

w2amr
10-09-2010, 01:27 PM
I dunno, was just speculating as to what unit of measurement was being used.
Nah, I think she's 61 lbs. Like this.

KA5PIU
10-09-2010, 01:40 PM
Yes, but I must warn you. They are much safer in the bottle.

Hello.

But electron tubes are safer inside the bottle or out?
Just think, if we send a radio into space there would be no need for glass. ;)
But be that as it may, I want my Genie, in a bottle or cup, or even inside an electron tube if need be, but will he get pissed if by accident I insert the tube into a radio and operate?

NQ6U
10-09-2010, 02:59 PM
Hello.

But be that as it may, I want my Genie, in a bottle or cup, or even inside an electron tube if need be, but will he get pissed if by accident I insert the tube into a radio and operate?

Durn yer hide, Rudy; I tried to parse yer post and now I gots me a headache.

KG4CGC
10-09-2010, 03:20 PM
Hello.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/drinks/00019008.jpg

KA5PIU
10-09-2010, 04:19 PM

Hello.

I am a product of the American education system, Texas branch, Mexican program.
I can talk just like GW even!

NQ6U
10-09-2010, 04:35 PM

Just don't misunderestimate me or I might go nukular on you.

ki4itv
10-09-2010, 04:44 PM
“I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace.”

NQ6U
10-09-2010, 04:58 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/drinks/00019008.jpg

Okay, Charles, you got me on that one. Que?

ki4itv
10-09-2010, 05:06 PM
that would be the look of incredulous.

KG4CGC
10-09-2010, 05:31 PM
Okay, Charles, you got me on that one. Que?
Think, blank

NQ6U
10-09-2010, 06:17 PM
Think, blank

Okay, got you. It wasn't so obvious to me but, then, I'm not very smart. Truck driver, you know...

NQ6U
10-09-2010, 06:20 PM
See, now this is a blank stare:

http://i33.tinypic.com/nlq7ix.jpg

N7RJD
10-09-2010, 08:13 PM

So you can't say "Nuclear" either?

KG4CGC
10-09-2010, 08:48 PM
Okay, got you. It wasn't so obvious to me but, then, I'm not very smart. Truck driver, you know...
Yeah. I've got that bright lacking thing too.

ki4itv
10-09-2010, 10:36 PM

Yeah. I've got that bright lacking thing too.

I never saw that in either of you. I must be slow.

w2amr
10-10-2010, 03:18 AM
That ill learn ya.

W2NAP
10-10-2010, 03:47 PM
So you can't say "Nuclear" either?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpZdv8YBdaE

w2amr
10-10-2010, 04:41 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpZdv8YBdaE
From the party who brings us Palin, O'Donnell, and Angle.

n2ize
10-10-2010, 08:48 PM
So George... How are you making out with all that money ? Now that you are very rich I hope you'll still stop by here now and then.

w2amr
10-11-2010, 03:53 AM
So George... How are you making out with all that money ? Now that you are very rich I hope you'll still stop by here now and then.
I'm looking into buying my own island.

kc7jty
10-11-2010, 04:18 AM
http://www.indianocean-adventure.com/pics/seychelles.jpg
Seychelles
http://www.airportdirecttravel.com/live/Portals/10/Seychelles/Seychelles-images.jpg
the one in the middle is for sale, $137 million in US dollars.
French is helpful, but not necessary.

Don't drag your ass...I hear Fred made an offer and may raise it.

w2amr
10-11-2010, 04:23 AM
http://www.indianocean-adventure.com/pics/seychelles.jpg
http://www.airportdirecttravel.com/live/Portals/10/Seychelles/Seychelles-images.jpg
the one in the middle is for sale $137 million in US dollars.
French is helpful, but not necessary.
I'll have my broker check it out.

n2ize
10-12-2010, 03:54 AM
I'm looking into buying my own island.

That is great. Does Mr. Samira Sanue need any other partners for any other good deals ? I would like to join up with him. Maybe I could buy my own island too. But in any event, I'm so glad to hear your partnership with Mr. Sanue worked out well and has brought you so much wealth and prosperity.

ka3trx
10-12-2010, 07:31 AM
This week only! Wal-Mart is having a special sale of Chinese virgins! Offer good through Saturday! No coupon necessary!

n2ize
10-12-2010, 04:37 PM
George... My real name is Muhullah Knrishtah. Recently my grandmother, Mahahllah Khrishtah died but left no descendants to her fortune of 49 million dollars. Just send me $50,000 dollars to cover advance expenses and we will split the 49 million equally.

Your good friend... Muhllah.

w2amr
10-13-2010, 03:17 AM
George... My real name is Muhullah Knrishtah. Recently my grandmother, Mahahllah Khrishtah died but left no descendants to her fortune of 49 million dollars. Just send me $50,000 dollars to cover advance expenses and we will split the 49 million equally.

Your good friend... Muhllah.
I think you're trying to trick me. I'm not as dumb as I look buddy.