PDA

View Full Version : I'll Be celebrating Christmas this Year

n2ize
10-05-2010, 02:25 PM
Just want to let everyone know that I'll be out celebrating Christmas this year. If anyone doesn't like the idea that I'll be celebrating Christmas , well thats just too bad for them. And if anyone tried to stop me from celebrating Christmas this year they'll have to answer to Bill O'Reilly. That's right...me and Billo will be out celebrating Christmas this year !!

NQ6U
10-05-2010, 02:32 PM
Just want to let everyone know that I'll be out celebrating Christmas this year.

But, John, don't you know there's a war on against Christmas? That's why you never see any references to the holiday in the media and why stores utterly ignore it.

kc7jty
10-05-2010, 02:34 PM
Just want to let everyone know that I'll be out celebrating Christmas this year.
Krice, that sux.

If anyone doesn't like the idea that I'll be celebrating Christmas , well thats just too bad for them.
Hey, no sweat, if you want to stick your head in your @ss go right ahead.

And if anyone tried to stop me from celebrating Christmas this year they'll have to answer to Bill O'Reilly. That's right...me and Billo will be out celebrating Christmas this year !!

Billo, now there's a cool guy to be associating with. Give him my love, and may the two of you have a very Merry Christmas with the other 290 million bone heads out there.

WØTKX
10-05-2010, 02:44 PM
I don't do much at all for Christmas, and I have not for years... usually only if I am in a "significant relationship".

Not interested in the gifting wars, but I've been known to celebrate for the sake of corporate resort marketing. :snicker:

suddenseer
10-05-2010, 03:17 PM
I don't do much at all for Christmas, and I have not for years... usually only if I am in a "significant relationship".

Not interested in the gifting wars, but I've been known to celebrate for the sake of corporate resort marketing. :snicker:
My partner is stuck in that 'Gifting war" mode. He would rather go in debt buying gifts for people that he does not like, than on himself. I enjoy thanksgiving more than any other american holiday. No gifts involved. Good company, good food, football. I buy xmas stuff for my kids, and grandkids, thats it. I send it on Solstice, along with Yule cards. My second favorite day is new years, for the all day bowl games.

The rest of ya can enjoy all of the christmas you want. No need for explanations on my account. :)

W3WN
10-05-2010, 03:24 PM
Just want to let everyone know that I'll be out celebrating Christmas this year. If anyone doesn't like the idea that I'll be celebrating Christmas , well thats just too bad for them. And if anyone tried to stop me from celebrating Christmas this year they'll have to answer to Bill O'Reilly. That's right...me and Billo will be out celebrating Christmas this year !!
John, you sound like someone just shoved a Christmas tree up your tuchus.

Go have fun.

KA5PIU
10-05-2010, 03:27 PM
Hello.

I go to Mexico for Christmas, no gifts involved, everyone is rich as hell or dirt poor with no middle ground.
The dirt poor I avoid like no tomorrow and the very rich are corrupt as hell.

kc7jty
10-05-2010, 03:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMtuVP8Mj4o

w2amr
10-05-2010, 03:58 PM

You didn't hear the news, huh?

Yep, the ACLU killed him. :yes:

n2ize
10-05-2010, 05:39 PM
I actually and honestly love Christmas. It is the most sacred and most holy time for my religion. Of course I am being sarcastic about this Glenn Beck , bible beating Christmas nonsense. But truly, Christmas is a beautiful and precious time of the year for me. Its a time when I and some of my best friends get together and celebrate this most sacred time...

http://www.thedayiwentmad.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/christmas-sexy.jpg

K7SGJ
10-05-2010, 05:49 PM
Almost puts Gretchen to shame. Almost.

NQ6U
10-05-2010, 05:55 PM
You didn't hear the news, huh?

Yep, the ACLU killed him. :yes:

Not true. It was a suicide:

http://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz79/gyrogeerloose/Finalx-mas.jpg

NQ6U
10-05-2010, 06:06 PM
That's right...me and Billo will be out celebrating Christmas this year !!

BTW, Shouldn't that be Billdo?

NQ6U
10-05-2010, 06:07 PM
Almost puts Gretchen to shame. Almost.

Yeah. She could slide down my...chimney any time.

ab1ga
10-05-2010, 07:26 PM
Yeah. She could slide down my...chimney any time.

No, no, no! The last time a lady tried that, it got very, very bad....

W2NAP
10-05-2010, 08:22 PM
with the holiday called christmas, comes lots of idiots out "shopping" spending money they dont have, also tend to be quite the assholes,

hell with it. time to hibernate wake up in 2011

KG4CGC
10-05-2010, 08:36 PM
Well, it is the gayest time if the year.

WØTKX
10-05-2010, 08:44 PM
http://www.abc.net.au/thingo/img/ep36/santa01.jpg

KG4CGC
10-05-2010, 08:45 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/badsanta5.jpg

WØTKX
10-05-2010, 09:01 PM
Aaahhhhve seen that mug before, plundering yer Photobucket. Arrrr!

N7RJD
10-05-2010, 09:25 PM
I don't do much at all for Christmas, and I have not for years...

I do a lot for Christmas. I work all day. It's that asshole that does our scheduling, he does it to me every year...
Oh wait, that's me. It must be that I am avoiding the wife's mother and her stress fest. When asked why she
puts herself through all the added stress and gets that uptight she says "Because I enjoy it." Personally I have
always hoped she means the holiday, not the alien she turns into but you never know.

The difference between inlaws and outlaws?

Outlaws are wanted.