PDA

View Full Version : Read Dead Redemption review

W1GUH
09-26-2010, 12:19 AM
Been playing Red Dead Redemption (http://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption/).

As usual, Rockstar has put more resouces and more awesome talent into it's video game production than goes into any Hollywood major movie.

That's down and dirty no shite. The character development, plot line, and scenery puts to shame almost any movie I've ever seen. Think that's BS? Play the game and see for yourself...otherwise...don't bother me.

But beyond that rave, there's more. Rockstar has awesome software engineering talent. To integrate the creative elements I mentioned before into a seamless, gaming experience where the player is controlling the main character, the "star" of the production, is an engineering effort that puts to shame any Hollywood studio's efforts. But the catch? Yea, there's one, and a big one, it takes time and effort to appreciate the effort..but boy, is it worth it. I'm talking to you, 'ize.

Very few of you will appreciate what I say there, in fact....I'm pretty sure most of you will judge me negatively for actually playing Rockstar games in the first place. Well, so be it. But if you want an AWESOME experience...check this shite out...

Enjoy!