PDA

View Full Version : Mouse Dives off Desk into Coffee

n2ize
09-21-2010, 08:15 PM
Wireless computer mouse that is... Yep, it flew off the desk and right smack dab into a cup of coffee that I had momentarily set down on the floor. I couldn't have aimed it better if I tried hard.

Soooo.... what can ya do in a case like that... What can ya do but sit on yer hat...

K7SGJ
09-21-2010, 08:35 PM
Add some cream and sugar and say fu%k it.

NQ6U
09-21-2010, 08:35 PM
The irony of that sort of accident always makes me laugh--if you'd been trying, it would have taken you all day to get the mouse to land in the cup. And if the cup had been empty, the mouse would have missed it.

W5RB
09-21-2010, 08:49 PM
Wireless computer mouse that is... Yep, it flew off the desk and right smack dab into a cup of coffee that I had momentarily set down on the floor. I couldn't have aimed it better if I tried hard.

Soooo.... what can ya do in a case like that... What can ya do but sit on yer hat...

".... or your toothbrush , or your Grandmother , or anything else .......that's helpless ." - Burl Ives

n2ize
09-21-2010, 09:39 PM
".... or your toothbrush , or your Grandmother , or anything else .......that's helpless ." - Burl Ives

Yep... that Burl Ives song is exactly what I was thinking of after it happened....

KG4CGC
09-21-2010, 09:46 PM
When did you start drinking coffee, John?
If it isn't fried then dry it out, take apart, clean and go from there.
Other than that, unless it was really special, just buy another one.

n2ize
09-22-2010, 03:21 AM
When did you start drinking coffee, John?

About 30+ years ago. :)

W5RB
09-22-2010, 08:30 AM
It only looked like a mouse . Yours was obviously a lemming .

KA5PIU
09-22-2010, 02:21 PM
Hello.

I sat on a grandmother once.
This woman must have been 70+
She wanted to drive my car and would not get out of the seat, and I was all of 19 so I sit on top of her and we go for a ride, and one hell of a ride it was, her screaming in my ear as we go over potholes in the gravel road.
We get to the paved road and I throw her out, yank her out of that seat and in the brush.
In the process my wallet falls out of her pocket, she tried even to steal that!
After that I kept the gate closed, after I added razor ribbon, and locked all the doors and windows.
I later added a smaller electric fence around the house, a 7 watt light bulb in series with 110 VAC.
just like all the other Mexicans.

As far as the mouse goes, dunk it in distilled water and leave it there for a day.
Next dunk it in a plastic safe water displacement solvent.
Let it dry and see if it works.

KG4CGC
09-22-2010, 02:30 PM
A little, GMILF 15,000 curious there?