PDA

View Full Version : As promised....

W1GUH
09-13-2010, 09:51 AM
Two travelling salemen needed a place to stay for the night, so they decided to walk up to a farmhouse and ask if there was any room there for them. The farmer replied "Well, yes, as a matter of fact, I do have room for you. There's bunk beds in the corn crib that you're welcome to, the only catch is that one of you will have to sleep with my daughter."

Well, they were dead tired, so they took him up on the offer, but one look at the daughter was enough to almost scare them off. But...they were tired, so they drew straws to see who was unfortunate enough to not sleep alone. The loser climbed up into the top bunk with the daughter, and the winner slept in the bottom bunk.

Well, now...the daughter was a frisky sort and kept pestering the guy. He eventually figured out that the only way he was going to get any sleep was to satisfy her. But, this being the usual "wouldn't touch her with yours" case he was very, very reluctant to, until he had the brilliant idea of reaching over for a corn cob. That worked wonderfully! He went through about a dozen of them before she finally laid back, satisfied.

After a while he was woken up when his partner said from the bottom bunk....

"Hey, butter up anther one... that corn was delicious."

kf0rt
09-13-2010, 10:39 AM
That's not how I heard it. :rofl:

KG4CGC
09-13-2010, 10:45 AM
Oh god.

N2NH
09-13-2010, 05:28 PM
Sounds fishy to me.
;)

W4RLR
09-13-2010, 06:06 PM
His breath smells like tuna.

W1GUH
09-14-2010, 07:48 AM
Hey, let's turn this into a "Traveling salesmen joke thread". Who's got others? That's a classic joke form.

W3WN
09-14-2010, 07:58 AM
Late evening, a travelling salesman is in the middle of nowhere, and no motel or hotel around, knocks on a farmers door, asks if he can stay the night in the hay barn.

The farmer says "I'm sorry, but I can't help you."

"Gee, that's a shame. May I ask why not?"

"I haven't got a daughter."

[cue: rimshot]

kd8dey
09-14-2010, 12:17 PM
A traveling salesman approached an old farmhouse and noticed the strange behavior of the couple inside. The woman was running the lawn mower over the carpet and the man had one hand dipped in a fish bowl and was playing with himself with the other. The salesman assumed they were crazy and moved on.

After he'd finished his pitch at the next farmhouse, he mentioned what he'd just seen. "Oh, those folks ain't crazy," the farmer said, "They're both deaf mutes. She was telling him to mow the lawn, and he was telling
her to go fuck herself because he was going fishing."

kd8dey
09-14-2010, 12:19 PM
A traveling salesman is going through the country when his car breaks down. He goes to a nearby farmhouse and asks to use the phone.
The farmer tells him, “We ain’t got a phone, but I’m headin’ into town tomorrow an’ you kin spend the night here. O’ course you’ll have to sleep in the same bed as my three sons, here.”

And the salesman says, “Wait a minute. I’m in the wrong joke.”

NQ6U
09-14-2010, 12:29 PM
A traveling salesman is driving down a country road when he comes across a farmer who is standing in his orchard, hoisting pigs into the apple trees with ropes. He stops. "What are you doing?" the salesman asks. "I'm feeding the pigs," answers the farmer, incredulous that someone could ask a question with such an obvious answer. "Well," says the salesman, "why don't you let the apples fall to the ground, gather them up in baskets, and feed the pigs that way?" The farmer ponders, then says, "Hmmmm. Yes, I guess I could do it that way. But what would be the point?" The salesman is a bit exasperated: "Well, it would save time, wouldn't it?" The farmer ponders again. "Yes," he says after a pause, "I guess it would save time. But what's time to a pig?"

kc7jty
09-14-2010, 01:15 PM
This salesman from New York is driving through Montana and sees this guy humping a sheep on the hillside. Figuring that just ain't right he goes up to the farmhouse and some kid answers. After informing him of the situation, the kid replies: It's OK, that's my dAAAHd.

W1GUH
09-14-2010, 01:44 PM
A traveling salesman is driving down a country road when he comes across a farmer who is standing in his orchard, hoisting pigs into the apple trees with ropes. He stops. "What are you doing?" the salesman asks. "I'm feeding the pigs," answers the farmer, incredulous that someone could ask a question with such an obvious answer. "Well," says the salesman, "why don't you let the apples fall to the ground, gather them up in baskets, and feed the pigs that way?" The farmer ponders, then says, "Hmmmm. Yes, I guess I could do it that way. But what would be the point?" The salesman is a bit exasperated: "Well, it would save time, wouldn't it?" The farmer ponders again. "Yes," he says after a pause, "I guess it would save time. But what's time to a pig?"

Is that a joke, or an example of what some conversations can be like? I've had many, many that follow that pattern!

Thanks!

ad4mg
09-14-2010, 08:03 PM
A traveling salesman approached an old farmhouse and noticed the strange behavior of the couple inside. The woman was running the lawn mower over the carpet and the man had one hand dipped in a fish bowl and was playing with himself with the other. The salesman assumed they were crazy and moved on.

After he'd finished his pitch at the next farmhouse, he mentioned what he'd just seen. "Oh, those folks ain't crazy," the farmer said, "They're both deaf mutes. She was telling him to mow the lawn, and he was telling
her to go fuck herself because he was going fishing."
:lol: