PDA

View Full Version : This bastard just stole my bait.

K7SGJ
09-12-2010, 10:13 PM
Say there barkeep. Have you any more bait in the fridge behind the bar? Instead of worms, maybe I should try something a little larger. You wouldn't happen to have a water Buffalo back there, would you?.

By the way. you might tell the others to stay out of the lagoon until Quint and I get this bad boy.

WA4TM
09-12-2010, 10:27 PM
Gee Mister, that's a hell of a guppy you got there!!!!!

kc7jty
09-12-2010, 10:28 PM
Don't you be pettin those big fish brother.

KG4CGC
09-12-2010, 10:29 PM
Say there barkeep. Have you any more bait in the fridge behind the bar? Instead of worms, maybe I should try something a little larger. You wouldn't happen to have a water Buffalo back there, would you?.

By the way. you might tell the others to stay out of the lagoon until Quint and I get this bad boy.

Is there a caption to go with that?
Pet Shark Pet Store?

I usually just catch bait off the pier, beside the bar, in a deck chair, with a cigar.

dink dink?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/drinks/boat_drinks.jpg

W4RLR
09-12-2010, 10:43 PM
"Farewell and adieu, you fair Spanish ladies,
farewell and adieu you ladies of Spain.
For we're received orders for to sail back to Boston,
and so nevermore will we see you again!"

VK3ZL
09-13-2010, 02:26 AM
Is there a caption to go with that?
Pet Shark Pet Store?

I usually just catch bait off the pier, beside the bar, in a deck chair, with a cigar.

dink dink?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/drinks/boat_drinks.jpg

"Help, help !!!! I just fell in the water....Will he eat me whole ?"

"No lady, he'll spit that bit out"....:snicker::snicker:

Bob..VK3ZL..

KG4CGC
09-13-2010, 02:30 AM

Bob..VK3ZL..:giggity:

KA5PIU
09-13-2010, 06:29 AM
Hello.

I want some fish tacos!

N8YX
09-13-2010, 06:38 AM
I want some fish tacos!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNuaDWQ5_YM

N2CHX
09-13-2010, 06:46 AM

Bob..VK3ZL..

/facepalm

W3WN
09-13-2010, 08:14 AM

Someone has to say it...

You're going to need a bigger boat.

K7SGJ
09-13-2010, 08:27 AM
Show me the way to go home. I'm tired and wanna go to bed. I had me a drink a couple hours ago, and it went right to my head.............................................. .enter GW. (not Bush)

W4RLR
09-13-2010, 06:34 PM
Duh Dum
Duh Dum
Duh Dum

KG4CGC
09-13-2010, 06:43 PM
Let's go ahead and pull that bad boy in!
I think the Island BBQ Pit large enough to handle it.

NQ6U
09-13-2010, 06:59 PM
Let's go ahead and pull that bad boy in!
I think the Island BBQ Pit large enough to handle it.

BBQ? Hell, no--shark sashimi for everyone!

KG4CGC
09-13-2010, 07:06 PM
BBQ? Hell, no--shark sashimi for everyone!
Go for it. I wouldn't recommend shark sashimi but to each their own. If you want some really great sashimi, I can go call the dolphins and ask them to herd in a few tunas our way.

NQ6U
09-13-2010, 07:08 PM
Go for it. I wouldn't recommend shark sashimi but to each their own. If you want some really great sashimi, I can go call the dolphins and ask them to herd in a few tunas our way.

Was actually just going for the joke, Charles, have never tried shark sashimi. But tuna? Oh, yeah--I'll eat that stuff all day long!

KG4CGC
09-13-2010, 08:44 PM
Was actually just going for the joke, Charles, have never tried shark sashimi. But tuna? Oh, yeah--I'll eat that stuff all day long!
+9
I'm too dim to recognize a shark sashimi joke.
BTW, I have the pit going and the shark gutted. It was a bull shark. I've decapitated and definned him. The head is going to be stuffed and hung on the entrance arch to the bar and I've also started up two five gallon pots for fin soup.

W3WN
09-13-2010, 09:17 PM
Say high to Bruce for me.

K7SGJ
09-13-2010, 09:36 PM
+9
I'm too dim to recognize a shark sashing joke.
BTW, I have the pit going and the shark gutted. It was a bull shark. I've decapitated and definned him. The head is going to be stuffed and hung on the entrance arch to the bar and I've also started up two five gallon pots for fin soup.

Jesus Christ, those weren't cooking pots, those were my steel drums I got in Jamaica. Now they will sound fishy and be hard as hell to tunagain. Shit!

No matter. The fishing just off the bar has been good the last couple of weeks. Must be the warmer waters toward the South. However there is an ill wind blowing East toward Mecca, I'm certain that baby will feel like the flames from hell soon. Maybe that could lead to a catchum-cleanum-cookum all in one swell foop.

If you go wading out in the shallow sandy lagoon, be careful. I hear there are some rogue one eyed trouser trout on the loose.

KG4CGC
09-13-2010, 10:55 PM
be careful. I hear there are some rogue one eyed trouser trout on the loose.
I think the Island sand crabs will take care of those.

NQ6U
09-13-2010, 10:56 PM
If you go wading out in the shallow sandy lagoon, be careful. I hear there are some rogue one eyed trouser trout on the loose.

I hear those things spit...

n2ize
09-14-2010, 12:08 AM
I never take seafood.

KG4CGC
09-14-2010, 12:11 AM
I never take seafood.
Just coconuts and lime?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LxC3M-Yngs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LxC3M-Yngs