PDA

View Full Version : Paris Hilton free after 3 hours

N7YA
09-06-2010, 09:02 PM
Oh Thank God!!! I was hoping the poor little angel wouldnt have to do hard time in county. If we lock up outstanding citizens like this, what would people think of our role models in this country.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_paris_hilton_arrest

Im with Bill, were a nation full of dumb assholes. :roll:

N8YX
09-06-2010, 09:07 PM
Given all this bad PR, I would be very hesitant to be seen walking into the lobby of the Paris Hilton.

I'd probably have to use the back door, in fact.

kb2crk
09-06-2010, 09:11 PM
Given all this bad PR, I would be very hesitant to be seen walking into the lobby of the Paris Hilton.

I would be very afraid of what is inside of paris's back door

n2ize
09-06-2010, 09:22 PM
She should get life in prison and it should be very hard time. She should never see the light of day. I can't stand these rich bastards.

K7SGJ
09-06-2010, 09:49 PM
I don't have a problem with rich people, especially the ones that worked hard to get it honestly. I do get a case of the red ass with the asshole-little-momma-babie-suck-a-tit-jerk-offs that have it given to them and think because the've got $$ they are hot shit. Just my personal observation and opinion.

I also think she needs to be stoned. As in Iraq or Pakistan type stoned.

kc7jty
09-06-2010, 09:53 PM
She should get life in prison and it should be very hard time. She should never see the light of day. I can't stand these rich bastards bitches.

************************************************** ******************************

N7YA
09-06-2010, 10:23 PM
I think John is being sarcastic. I dont care how rich you are, but for f*ks sake, why do they have to get special treatment...again!!!

NA4BH
09-06-2010, 10:57 PM

Actually the Hilton Paris is nice. It has a huge lobby and is about 2 blocks from that tower thing they have over there. :yes: They have a great executive lounge too.

N7RJD
09-06-2010, 11:32 PM

First thing that popped into my head while reading your post was the scene
in Patch Adams with the visiting OB/GYN's.

KA5PIU
09-07-2010, 12:20 AM
Hello.

Can you just imagine how much of a mess it must be?!
Paris Hilton, and all the inmates?!
They might throw a pot party!

ki4itv
09-07-2010, 01:19 AM
If she were twins, I might overlook the double standard.

Drug laws are only for the poor, minorities, or those that are in the way.

KG4CGC
09-07-2010, 01:22 AM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/paris_herpres.gif

ki4itv
09-07-2010, 01:32 AM
I'm not sure this story is as much about her, as it is about us.

Frankly, If I had her money, I'd be doing what she does somewhere else.

N2NH
09-07-2010, 01:47 AM
I think John is being sarcastic. I dont care how rich you are, but for f*ks sake, why do they have to get special treatment...again!!!

Yeh I know what you mean! It's not like she was dumpster diving robbing a recycling center is it? I mean, one's okay and the other isn't. Personally, IMHO, if you're white and female, you can count on getting that 'special' treatment. Think of all the cases of female pedophilia. When was the last time someone called for their ovaries to be ripped out? Or when was the last time a woman that was found guilty of this got 38 years in jail for it? Even a lawyer on Court TV once said this was the case.

VK3ZL
09-07-2010, 02:19 AM
It must be a terrible hardship for wealthy people like our dear Paris, trying to live an ordinary life just like the rest of us, her every move under scrutiny and people always ready to condemn her slightest deviation away from what everyone else does every day....Poor woman..Yáll should stop pickin' on her...:sarcasm:

Bob..VK3ZL..

kc7jty
09-07-2010, 02:30 AM
Think of all the cases of female pedophilia. When was the last time someone called for their ovaries to be ripped out? Or when was the last time a woman that was found guilty of this got 38 years in jail for it? Even a lawyer on Court TV once said this was the case.

In Idaho, murder and pedophilia carry the same punishment for men.

http://pedoteacher.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/mary-kay-letourneau-pedo-elementary-teacher.jpg

This may be of interest:
http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2005/nov/17/doctor-gets-4-years-for-video-voyeurism/

this guy was my doctor in the early to mid 80s. He's back in business by the way.
http://www.google.com/search?q=post+falls+doctor+fouche&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

n2ize
09-07-2010, 03:06 AM

It depends. I heard they were caught in a car. Were they driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs ? If they were then I have no sympathy for them. They should rot in a dungeon chained to a wall. But, if it was just as petty drug possession then I fee l it's ridiculous. End these moronic prohibition laws and catch real crooks.

Of course they get off lightly. if you're rich/famous they take good care of you. There are two different treatments under our laws. The one for the rich/famous peoples and the one for the rest.

n2ize
09-07-2010, 03:26 AM
Yeh I know what you mean! It's not like she was dumpster diving robbing a recycling center is it? I mean, one's okay and the other isn't. Personally, IMHO, if you're white and female, you can count on getting that 'special' treatment.

I think in this case it is more a matter of money and fame. Pllenty of white women are rotting in our jails.

Think of all the cases of female pedophilia. When was the last time someone called for their ovaries to be ripped out? Or when was the last time a woman that was found guilty of this got 38 years in jail for it? Even a lawyer on Court TV once said this was the case.

Its related to the way in which we deal with sexuality in this country. It all goes back to that old "Puritan ethic" which naturally spawns these so called, "naughty behaviors". As the same time sex is overrated. We use it as entertainment (both subtle and explicit) , to sell products, etc. On one hand we tell people it's great on the other hand we tell them it's bad. Combine that with their natural urges and you have a recipe for problems...big problems.

Bear in mind another problem. Many cases of female sex abuse have involved things like a teacher getting naughty with an older student (teens). Often this type relationship goes unreported and is even considered "the good part" of being a male. Case and point, my French teacher in high school was hot as hell. I sat in the front of the room and she would always sit smack dab on my desk while teaching the lesson and being a 15 year old teen with raging hormones and looking at her sitting there so close in front of my eyes would send all sorts of thoughts and ideas through my mind of which I cannot write here. In that frame of mind had she decided to tell me to remain after class and then got naughty with me after class I doubt I would have resisted or told anyone either. The circumstances would not have allowed for tales to be told.

W1GUH
09-07-2010, 07:56 AM
Actually the Hilton Paris is nice. It has a huge lobby and is about 2 blocks from that tower thing they have over there. :yes: They have a great executive lounge too.

Nice way to avoid looking up how to spell that tower thing! ;) Just kiddin'.

Read a quick blurb yesterday and the Police Chief, or the equivalent, explained that having Paris in custody was very disruptive, what with all the celebrity hunters and those "Pap" photographers out to "smear" her. His reasoning seemed sound.

Besides...the charges were trivial and the laws under which they were filed are completely f'ed up. Paris is inconvenienced. Her boyfriend, who lost his job over this incident, now has an f'ed up life. And he wasn't even charged!!!

Just more reason to avoid Las Vegas like the plague that it is, as if I needed any more.

W3WN
09-07-2010, 08:29 AM
Who cares?

I mean, really? If the press would just ignore her, she'd fade from public view in virtually no time.

ka8ncr
09-07-2010, 09:49 AM

There's probably been the same number of visitors through the front door of the Paris Hilton.

NA4BH
09-07-2010, 11:27 AM
Nice way to avoid looking up how to spell that tower thing! ;) Just kiddin'.

You caught me on that one. :yes:

W1GUH
09-07-2010, 12:15 PM
You caught me on that one. :yes:

I do it all the time!

N7YA
09-07-2010, 05:16 PM
Paris will never fade from the public view because the media folks arent that stupid. As long as she does dumb shit, they will be there snapping and tapping away, thus, we end up talking about her.

The media ignores average folks who do good things that dont bother anyone...you know, normal people.

N7YA
09-07-2010, 05:17 PM
By the way, 'ITV...nice avatar. :)

ki4itv
09-07-2010, 05:52 PM
By the way, 'ITV...nice avatar. :):agree:

Yeah but, YOU look like you're Rockin', and I just look stoned. :lol:

N7RJD
09-07-2010, 06:16 PM
Paris Hilton free after 3 hours

I knew she was cheap but didn't know she was free.

ab1ga
09-07-2010, 07:56 PM
Yep, that's Paris Hilton all right. Too skanky for a Vegas jail cell.

What a woyld.

NQ6U
09-07-2010, 08:13 PM
I knew she was cheap but didn't know she was free.

Well, she may not charge outright but I doubt very much if she were actually free...

W7XF
09-07-2010, 08:21 PM
I don't give a flurking shiznit what that common whore Paris Hilton does. Just as long as it doesn't involve me.

N7YA
09-08-2010, 02:56 PM
:agree:

Yeah but, YOU look like you're Rockin', and I just look stoned. :lol:

Exactly!! .....great avatar. :lol:8)

W3WN
09-08-2010, 03:09 PM
Paris Hilton free after 3 hours I knew she was cheap but didn't know she was free.
No, no, you misunderstood.. You have to pay for the first three hours. Any remaining time is free.

Just hope that the drugs don't wear off by then. And that includes penicillin.

N7YA
09-08-2010, 03:24 PM
Penicillin is just the start! I wouldnt bang her with KWW's turkey baster!

NQ6U
09-08-2010, 03:38 PM
Penicillin is just the start!

Forkin' A. Nothing less than Cipro would do.

N7YA
09-08-2010, 03:49 PM
Leeches and a few hours out in the sun in a tin box.

n2ize
09-08-2010, 07:27 PM
I don;t go for these exploitative, trampy types like Hilton. A woman should be modest and respectful of herself and others. These people are miserably sinful and proud of it. In days gone by they would be ashamed of themselves. Now they parade around like slobs. No regard for the purity of the mind, body , and soul. Its really disgraceful. Whatever happened to modesty, dignity. Whatever happened to being chaste as women and men should be ?

ab1ga
09-08-2010, 07:30 PM
Forkin' A. Nothing less than Cipro would do.

Vancomycin internally, chlorine bleach topically.
And a white hot knitting needle applied to the affected tissue.
And prayer. Lots of prayer.

N7RJD
09-08-2010, 09:45 PM
Penicillin is just the start! I wouldnt bang her with KWW's turkey baster!

That would depend, does she wear panties? Inquiring UT's want to know.

W3WN
09-09-2010, 09:56 AM
That would depend, does she wear panties? Inquiring UT's want to know.
And if she does, when did she start?

But thanks all for another good reason to never spend Thanksgiving with our favorite crypt boi, now that we know what is done with his turkey baster...

N8YX
09-09-2010, 12:02 PM
But thanks all for another good reason to never spend Thanksgiving with our favorite crypt boi, now that we know what is done with his turkey baster...
It's used for injecting SWR grease into his coax; lowers the static level on 75 ... :whistle:

kf0rt
09-09-2010, 01:17 PM
Not just for turkey basters...

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/celebrity.news.gossip/09/08/girls.gone.wild.book/index.html?hpt=T2

W4RLR
09-09-2010, 01:29 PM
Not just for turkey basters...

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/celebrity.news.gossip/09/08/girls.gone.wild.book/index.html?hpt=T2So now the truth is known...Paris Hilton's coochie is stretched out so much she can shove in a cigarette case.

KG4CGC
09-09-2010, 01:30 PM
So now the truth is known...Paris Hilton's coochie is stretched out so much she can shove in a cigarette case.
That's nothing. I hear that some women, pass - entire - human - beings!

NQ6U
09-09-2010, 01:32 PM
That's nothing. I hear that some women, pass - entire - human - beings!

That's an old wive's tale. Everyone knows that storks bring babies.

kf0rt
09-09-2010, 01:33 PM
Well now, cigarette cases do come in all sizes....

http://greensmoke.com/catalog/images/uploads/case(1).jpg

KG4CGC
09-09-2010, 01:34 PM
That's an old wive's tale. Everyone knows that storks bring babies.
No, the stork comes to visit bearing wine and Barry White albums to help MAKE the baby.

NQ6U
09-09-2010, 01:39 PM
No, the stork comes to visit bearing wine and Barry White albums to help MAKE the baby.

Oh, okay, thanks for straightening me out on that one. Your way makes a lot more sense.

KG4CGC
09-09-2010, 08:52 PM
Oh, okay, thanks for straightening me out on that one. Your way makes a lot more sense.
Happy to be of service. Did you know that the same procedure applies to Santa?

NA4BH
09-09-2010, 08:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

NQ6U
09-10-2010, 12:54 AM
Happy to be of service. Did you know that the same procedure applies to Santa?

Santa brings wine and Barry White albums? I thought that was the milkman.

NA4BH
09-11-2010, 12:27 AM
The Hilton Paris

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4109/4978262207_f3dfe5849b.jpg

Second down from the top on the left was my room. Nice place.

KG4CGC
09-11-2010, 12:42 AM
Santa brings wine and Barry White albums? I thought that was the milkman.
Santa is more into domination. He pulls the elves out of your ass first to make the toys.
He's a fat diabetic drunk high on cookies and opium. What the hell did you expect?

NA4BH
09-11-2010, 12:44 AM
Hello

You left off the part about being an Amateur radio operator.

KG4CGC
09-11-2010, 01:47 AM
Hello

You left off the part about being an Amateur radio operator.
:rofl:

KC2SIS
09-14-2010, 09:50 AM
People like her make me sick. If one of you or myself did the things that Paris and Lindsy Lohan have been pulling lately we would all get locked up without a second thought. These famous people think they are above the law and can do as they please without fear of repercussions.

N8YX
09-14-2010, 10:02 AM
People like her make me sick. If one of you or myself did the things that Paris and Lindsy Lohan have been pulling lately we would all get locked up without a second thought. These famous people think they are above the law and can do as they please without fear of repercussions.
Witness Robert Moffat, ex-IBM General Manager:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/09/13/galleon_moffat_sentencing/

kf0rt
09-14-2010, 10:23 AM

Yeah. They're kind of like politicians, but without the ability to affect us all. :irked: