PDA

View Full Version : Remember the Woman Who Threw a Cat in the Garbage?

N2NH
09-06-2010, 03:53 AM
This girl threw 6 puppies in the river killing them, as seen on an internet video?

Jeez, WTF is it with females lately??

The original story is:

Disturbing footage of a young woman apparently hurling puppies into a river has sparked outrage on the Internet among animal lovers and activists.

The video, believed to have been filmed in either Bosnia or Croatia, though no one knows for sure, shows a girl in a hooded sweatshirt lifting whimpering dogs out of a bucket and recklessly tossing them into the rapids.

Estimated to be in her late teens or early twenties, the identity of the girl in the video remains a mystery. A Facebook group called "Find the Girl Who Threw Puppies in River" already has over 2,300 followers.

I think at this age she has to know better. (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/31/girl-sparks-animal-activi_n_701011.html)

Police in Bosnia say they believe they have located a young woman shown in a video throwing puppies into a river.

Police in the central Bosnian town of Bugojno said Friday they have found the girl they suspect is seen on the video killing six newborn puppies by throwing them into the river one by one.

Yep. Should make mother of the year when she grows up. Another case of spay them before they reproduce.

LINK HERE. (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/03/puppythrowing-suspect-cau_n_704994.html)

n2ize
09-06-2010, 04:46 AM
This girl threw 6 puppies in the river killing them, as seen on an internet video?

Jeez, WTF is it with females lately??

It's just the way they are. They are deadly.

http://www.aintitcool.com/images2007/GunCrazy1.jpg

N2CHX
09-06-2010, 06:58 AM
These women are just doing what men have been doing for millenia.

ki4itv
09-06-2010, 07:02 AM
Yeah, but... we like our women soft, and incapable of harm. :lol:

N2CHX
09-06-2010, 07:21 AM
Yeah, but... we like our women soft, and incapable of harm. :lol:

Well, I'd prefer men and women to be that way, but it's not happening any time soon.

In any case, I find things like this pretty disgusting. I agree, she shouldn't be allowed to breed. It should be her punishment for the crime.

KG4CGC
09-06-2010, 11:27 AM
I 'll throw this out there, the possibility that these people were Nazis in their past life and still have those dominance issues to sort through.
Maybe she knew that if the puppies grew up, she would become attached to them and her neighbors would eventually try to eat them.
I'm just throwing that up there.
I hate animal cruelty and from where I sit, animals are people too.
I seem to recall a story about a test lab in Tennessee that was paying adolescent boys to round up people's pets in their respective neighborhoods. Then there was that debacle in NC where PETA ended up killing somewhere between 40 to 140 dogs that were in a shelter, trying to say that the shelter workers did it.
Makes a good argument for having more cameras in public places

KA5PIU
09-06-2010, 11:30 AM
Hello.

Pimp stick.

kc7jty
09-06-2010, 02:47 PM
I would guess she at least kept the bitch. Maybe there wasn't a local animal shelter? People in the rest of the world aren't like modern day, right now America, they're a little closer to reality. If someone here did that back in the 40s it would not have been an issue.

The question is: Why was it video taped?

kc7jty
09-06-2010, 02:51 PM
from where I sit, animals are people too.

You're tipping the saucer to the outer extreme here.

KG4CGC
09-06-2010, 03:00 PM
You're tipping the saucer to the outer extreme here.
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/TinfoilHat.jpg

kc7jty
09-06-2010, 03:03 PM
Dammit! I thought all the copies of that pic of me were destroyed.

NQ6U
09-06-2010, 03:03 PM
Charles, that cat looks like it's plotting your someone's immanent demise....

kc7jty
09-06-2010, 03:05 PM
That's the Aww Jeez, not this shit again look.

kc7jty
09-06-2010, 04:41 PM
When we were kids in the 50s multi colored baby chicks were very popular. They were a novelty, played with for a couple days, and about 95% never made it through the week.

ki4itv
09-06-2010, 05:13 PM
When we were kids in the 50s multi colored baby chicks were very popular. They were a novelty, played with for a couple days, and about 95% never made it through the week.

The XYL received one as a novelty for Easter one year. Damn thing grew up to be the meanest little Banty Rooster you ever saw.
The only person it ever liked was her father. It was like a puppy around him and like the devil around anyone else.
Kept the ticks and other yard bugs in check though, and lived a nice full life too.

I don't think we'd get away with having one in Short Pump. It'd clash with the Nordstroms down the street.

kc7jty
09-06-2010, 06:23 PM
We raised them every year from Easter, but had them butchered end of summer. They were always males.

We raised ducks too. I would dam up the creek that ran through the back yard for them to hang out. One late night/early morning someone ripped them off. The next day my dad said he heard someone chasing them around the house. That one was fishy from the get go...

n2ize
09-06-2010, 09:29 PM
The nice thing about getting those baby chicks is that there is the thrill of watching them grow and then thers the thrill of some good eating later on.

kc7jty
09-06-2010, 09:43 PM
Hens are a blast too, each one has it's own personality. I wish I could have chickens, but too much bother, and you have to be zoned for them.
I raised chickens for many years combined both here in Idaho and PA. The peeps are stupid f*ckers, they eat their own chit, think it's a grub.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3550/3492677587_eab5912ce6_m.jpg

N2NH
09-07-2010, 01:40 AM
These women are just doing what men have been doing for millenia.

Yeh, but we're brutes, animals, neanderthals. That's expected. At least it was. Now we're caring, sensitive, Metrosexual. And sperm counts have gone down from 5 billion to about 3. And I don't mean 3 billion, I mean three. Dunno, but I have a sneaky feeling they're related.

Women are supposedly nuturing and empathic. MYTHBUSTED!

n2ize
09-07-2010, 02:58 AM
Women are supposedly nuturing and empathic. MYTHBUSTED!

Since when ? There has never been any hard fast rule regarding the behaviors of men or women. There was a time in history where women were supposed to have what were called "lady-like qualities" which had far more to do with public mannerisms and self expressions as opposed to overall personality. . But even the definition of that changed from one era to the next and never guaranteed "nurturing and empathetic". The have always been cruel and sadistic women in the world just as there have been cruel and sadistic men. That is nothing new. I think if you were to compile a list of which sex has been more brutal through history you'll find men probably win that contest. But neither has a patent on any given behavior.

W3WN
09-07-2010, 11:08 AM
I thought in additiion to searching for the perpetrator, there was some question as to whether or not she really did it, or if it was an elaborately staged hoax?

And if it was for real, why would you be (a) sick enough to have the experience videotaped, and (b) sicker enough to let someone post it out for the world to view? I know... rhetorical questions...

kc7jty
09-07-2010, 12:24 PM
After some consideration (if it is real) I concluded the thrower is pissed at someone and videoed the event to hurt/get back at him/her.
A boyfriend who had the male dog and her's was the bitch, who jilted her or some other plausible scenario.

n2ize
09-07-2010, 05:00 PM
After some consideration (if it is real) I concluded the thrower is pissed at someone and videoed the event to hurt/get back at him/her.
A boyfriend who had the male dog and her's was the bitch, who jilted her or some other plausible scenario.

It could also have been a "snuff film". There are some perverts out there who get off on watching women acting destructively or cruely, such as breaking things or, killing small animals. This could have been an attempt at one of those types of films. A turn on for those who like to see the cruel femme fatale.

kc7jty
09-07-2010, 07:21 PM
well, in that case:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTznNORI9ic&NR=1

NQ6U
09-07-2010, 07:27 PM
well, in that case:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTznNORI9ic&NR=1

That's really, really annoying.

kc7jty
09-07-2010, 11:03 PM
That's really, really annoying.

You didn't have to watch the whole thing.
Just got word that back in the old days, when a litter of pups were born, the owners would pick one or two then drown the rest. It's just the way they did it.