PDA

View Full Version : Atomic Buffalo Turds

al2n
09-03-2010, 11:15 PM
They taste better than the name would suggest.

12 fresh jalapeno peppers
12 slices of bacon
24 little smokies
1 package of cream cheese (room temperature)
2 tsp paprika
1 tsp cayenne pepper
Sweet barbecue rub

Cut the peppers in half length ways, scoop out the seeds. Mix the cream cheese, paprika and cayenne together and then fill the peppers with it. Lay a little smokie on the cheese and then wrap the pepper in a half slice of bacon. Sprinkle with BBQ rub and smoke at 250 degrees for a couple hours or until the bacon is crisp.

You can vary the filling with just about anything you have on hand. I have used smoked salmon, pulled pork, and just cream cheese by itself. Been making these for awhile now and they are a hit at any gathering.

KG4CGC
09-03-2010, 11:17 PM
Men should not name foods, clearly.

kd8dey
09-04-2010, 01:21 AM
They taste better than the name would suggest.

12 fresh jalapeno peppers
12 slices of bacon
24 little smokies
1 package of cream cheese (room temperature)
2 tsp paprika
1 tsp cayenne pepper
Sweet barbecue rub

Cut the peppers in half length ways, scoop out the seeds. Mix the cream cheese, paprika and cayenne together and then fill the peppers with it. Lay a little smokie on the cheese and then wrap the pepper in a half slice of bacon. Sprinkle with BBQ rub and smoke at 250 degrees for a couple hours or until the bacon is crisp.

You can vary the filling with just about anything you have on hand. I have used smoked salmon, pulled pork, and just cream cheese by itself. Been making these for awhile now and they are a hit at any gathering.

Sounds like a good bowel cleaner.

Jalapeno hot poppers are usually enough to do the job , but all that extra grease from the smokeys/bacon to boot....Honey we don't need to paint the Bathroom, I Just spackled!!

al2n
09-04-2010, 09:53 AM
Sounds like a good bowel cleaner.

Jalapeno hot poppers are usually enough to do the job , but all that extra grease from the smokeys/bacon to boot....Honey we don't need to paint the Bathroom, I Just spackled!!

Wait till you see my fatty recipe.

w3bny
09-07-2010, 11:11 AM
Men should not name foods, clearly.

Least he didnt name them Hawt chubbeh bitches

KG4CGC
09-07-2010, 03:21 PM
Least he didnt name them Hawt chubbeh bitches
Wait until the inevitable "Super Bowl Menu" thread!

W4RLR
09-07-2010, 07:26 PM
I like Moose Munch. There are also treats called Moose Droppings, usually chocolate covered almonds that look like, you know...moose turds. Mighty tasty though.

W4RLR
09-07-2010, 07:27 PM
Least he didnt name them Hawt chubbeh bitchesThe thing about Hawt Chubbeh Bitches that makes them so fun is that when you think you have enjoyed every square inch, you then find new and unexplored territory.

NQ6U
09-07-2010, 07:36 PM
here are also treats called Moose Droppings, usually chocolate covered almonds that look like, you know...moose turds. Mighty tasty though.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm moose turds (http://www.lyricszoo.com/utah-phillips/moose-turd-pie/)....

w3bny
09-08-2010, 10:43 AM
The thing about Hawt Chubbeh Bitches that makes them so fun is that when you think you have enjoyed every square inch, you then find new and unexplored territory.

Aint that the truth..:heart::heart::heart:

Fat bottom girls you make rockin world go round...

On edit...

I GOT IT!! Hawt chubby bitches..

Poblano peppers stuffed with a mexican chorizo and potato mixture then dipped in a egg batter/panko flakes and quick fried. No cheese no sauce so it isnt a "chile relleno" per se.

W4RLR
09-08-2010, 10:18 PM
I GOT IT!! Hawt chubby bitches..

Poblano peppers stuffed with a mexican chorizo and potato mixture then dipped in a egg batter/panko flakes and quick fried. No cheese no sauce so it isnt a "chile relleno" per se.I nominate this recipe for the first edition of The Island cookbook.