PDA

View Full Version : Remember that nut cake woman astronaut?

kc7jty
09-01-2010, 01:04 PM
http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/dr-jacquelyn-kotaracs-body-found-in-chimney-after-she-tried-to-enter-boyfriends-house/19615907?icid=main%7Chp-laptop%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk3%7C167723

w3bny
09-01-2010, 01:06 PM
Eww....un-attended death and decomp...in your fireplace...bleh!

KG4CGC
09-01-2010, 01:10 PM
Unless she was wearing a diaper while in commission of the act, she was not crazy.

w3bny
09-01-2010, 01:14 PM
Decomp butt leakage....DOUBLE BLEH and a HURK too

KG4CGC
09-01-2010, 01:17 PM
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#!/photo.php?pid=6750&id=100001078267212&ref=fbx_album (http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#%21/photo.php?pid=6750&id=100001078267212&ref=fbx_album)

NQ6U
09-01-2010, 01:20 PM
Dr. Jacquelyn Kotarac, 49, first tried to get into the house with a shovel, then climbed a ladder to the roof last Wednesday night, removed the chimney cap and slid feet first down the flue, Bakersfield police Sgt. Mary DeGeare said.

While she was trying to break in, the man she was pursuing escaped unnoticed from another exit "to avoid a confrontation"

Anyone remember "Play Misty For Me?"

It's enough to make one wonder why anyone even bothers writing fiction. Nothing made up can be as weird as real life.

KA5PIU
09-01-2010, 01:22 PM
Hello.

As a kid even, I avoided chimneys, the things are filthy!
What she should have done was observe him entering and leaving, making a note of what doors there were and what he would use.
At the right time I would both call and ring the doorbell, at the same time, and I would want him to know that this was me.
With a very cheap tape recorder I would play back my voice calling him, leaving this somewhere near the door.
If this house has an intercom system, so much the better, camera, excellent!
Remember that the whole point of a cheap recording is that this is clear as to what it is.
On my car stereo I will have a quality recording of me calling, something that sounds natural, parked near the other door with perhaps a minute delay from the first event, the goal is to present another front to the man.
Now if he wants to leave it will be by his preferred back door, be that a patio door or what.
But his common goal will to be to get to his automobile, that is where I would meet.
Even if people keep a dozen vehicles they will normally be at some common location, close to the house and shielded from the rain if possible.
Remember that the whole goal is to not trespass so it must be very carefully handled.
If the police show up, no problem, you are on or near the street, go to the front door and take your recorder.
Since it would take at least 3 minutes for the police to arrive normally you would be finished anyway, just standing there waiting with recorder in pocket and CD finished.

ka8ncr
09-01-2010, 01:44 PM
Anyone find a little humor in one of the sources cited in the article named "Moodie"?

N8YX
09-01-2010, 02:00 PM
Only Santa can successfully get up and down chimneys.

Medical school entrance exams clearly did not catch THAT form of Teh Crazy... :roll:

w6tmi
09-01-2010, 04:28 PM
Hello.

What she should have done was observe him entering and leaving, making a note of what doors there were and what he would use.
At the right time I would both call and ring the doorbell, at the same time, and I would want him to know that this was me.
With a very cheap tape recorder I would play back my voice calling him, leaving this somewhere near the door.
Remember that the whole point of a cheap recording is that this is clear as to what it is.
On my car stereo I will have a quality recording of me calling, something that sounds natural, parked near the other door with perhaps a minute delay from the first event, the goal is to present another front to the man.
Now if he wants to leave it will be by his preferred back door, be that a patio door or what.
But his common goal will to be to get to his automobile, that is where I would meet.
Even if people keep a dozen vehicles they will normally be at some common location, close to the house and shielded from the rain if possible.
Remember that the whole goal is to not trespass so it must be very carefully handled.
If the police show up, no problem, you are on or near the street, go to the front door and take your recorder.
Since it would take at least 3 minutes for the police to arrive normally you would be finished anyway, just standing there waiting with recorder in pocket and CD finished.

You are entirely too good at this.

Stalk anyone lately?

:-D

NQ6U
09-01-2010, 04:44 PM
The coroner's report says she died of "mechanical aphixia," meaning her chest was so compressed that she was unable to breath. Nasty way to go. Here's a better picture of her than the one on the link:

http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim//2010/09/01/image6824463_370x278.jpg

ki4itv
09-01-2010, 05:36 PM
I know that look!
It's the "Uh huh, I'm gonna get your ass one day" glaresmirk.

n2ize
09-01-2010, 06:03 PM
What a stupid waste of life. Even more amazing, how could an otherwise seemingly intelligent and well educated woman do something so absolutely dumb. Did it ever dawn on her that if she cannot make it all the way through that it would be impossible to climb back up and she would likely die ? Well, it goes to show, males don't have a patent on stupid. There are plenty of stupid women out there too.

suddenseer
09-01-2010, 06:14 PM

Stalk anyone lately?

:-DTread lightly he knows where we all live. Hello

NQ6U
09-01-2010, 06:21 PM
I know that look!
It's the "Uh huh, I'm gonna get your ass one day" glaresmirk.

Yeah, she looks like she might have been one of those doctors who really enjoy giving a prostate exam.

kc7jty
09-01-2010, 07:23 PM
Yeah, she looks like she might have been one of those doctors who really enjoy giving a prostate exam.

Doctor to patient getting prostate exam:
"Do you mind if I test this new model dildo"?

N8YX
09-01-2010, 07:27 PM
Doctor to patient getting prostate exam:
"Do you mind if I test this new model dildo"?
If - pre-mortem - the lady in question was giving the exam, one should raise the matter of reciprocity.

n2ize
09-01-2010, 07:32 PM
She wasn't half bad looking for a 50 year old. too bad she snuffed herself.

ab1ga
09-01-2010, 08:09 PM
Reminds me of the Stewart case here in Boston some time ago.

Pregnant young wife visiting the doctor with her husband one afternoon is shot by a black man in conjunction with a carjacking.

Boston PD stays mum, until the papers and the politicians raised the volume of the screeching to an unbearable level, so they found a black guy, arrested him, let him go a few days later without charging him.

Couple of weeks later, the husband jumps from a bridge into the Dirty Water; turns out he had money trouble and the insurance payoff would have come in handy.

Oh, the cynicism, I just can't help myself!

N2NH
09-02-2010, 01:42 AM

Puhleeez. Just another shameless woman who got away with crap for a half-century until she met her limitation. I've seen enough of her kind of B*TCH and I do not feel the least bit sorry when they finally hit the wall. I've had women break into my apartment, set fire to my door, send mail threatening to kill me, write my name and phone number with lurid made up details on my subway station, do the same to the girl I was with in the mens rooms of a college, stalk me, send people to f with me, and show up at my door at 3AM demanding to be let in. I even had one stalking me for over a decade while convincing everyone the reverse was happening.

You know who I feel sorry for? This guy who she put through hell. Up until then, I'll guarantee you that everybody was convinced "the bad man" did something to her to make her do this. They're supposed to be our equals. So when does society start treating them as such and stop slapping them on the wrist?

Or will we still have the Victorian attitude of "Poor Misguided Girl" for another few centuries while this kind of thing keeps going on?

http://www.catwomanfan.com/en/other_ladies/jsj/images/index.jpg

kc7jty
09-02-2010, 01:51 AM
mercy...

n2ize
09-02-2010, 02:16 AM
Puhleeez. Just another shameless woman who got away with crap for a half-century until she met her limitation. I've seen enough of her kind of B*TCH and I do not feel the least bit sorry when they finally hit the wall.

Well, I have to beg to differ. First we don't know much about her other than what we read in the article. Maybe she wasn't a bitch. For all we know she was a crazy sort of "happy go lucky" prankster who finally pulled a fatal prank. I knew a girl like that in college. She'd go through all lengths to pull crazy pranks. It was all in fun. I even told her that one day she's gonna get hurt (or arrested) with some of the pranks she pulls. So the same could be true of this woman. She even looks like the type who would go through great lengths to pull a joke. I mean cmon... climbing through a chimney like Santa ? That doesn't sound bitchy or malicious. I'd probably have died laughing if I had a girl friend drop through the fireplace to see me. Unfortunately in this case her prank cost her life. And , I still say she looks pretty good for a 50 year old. I'd have hit on that...when she was still living.

I've had women break into my apartment, set fire to my door, send mail threatening to kill me, write my name and phone number with lurid made up details on my subway station, do the same to the girl I was with in the mens rooms of a college, stalk me, send people to f with me, and show up at my door at 3AM demanding to be let in. I even had one stalking me for over a decade while convincing everyone the reverse was happening.

Well, either you're exaggerating or, you knew some very very very bizarre women. I've known some pretty strange women over the years, but never had any problems. Now, it could be that I'm not very romantic so maybe women don't feel any sense of jealousy or attachment to me. I don't know. But I have friends who are typical romantic types and none have ever reported such issues. Even this one guy I knew who dated criminal types and knew a couple with raging streaks of extreme jealousy and bitterness. I'm not denying what you say happened, but I don't think it's fair to assume that women generally act this way or that this woman in the article was behaving in such a manner out of malice.

You know who I feel sorry for? This guy who she put through hell. Up until then, I'll guarantee you that everybody was convinced "the bad man" did something to her to make her do this.

What, come down the chimney like Santa ? You've got to be kidding. That's not hell, thats pure comedy. If anything this dame was a prankster,

They're supposed to be our equals. So when does society start treating them as such and stop slapping them on the wrist?
Or will we still have the Victorian attitude of "Poor Misguided Girl" for another few centuries while this kind of thing keeps going on?

Because more often than not the law does not like to get involved with boyfriend /girlfriend, husband/wife, disputes. Can't say I blame them. And, while their are exceptions, more often than not it's the male, beating, abusing, killing, the female than the other way around. So its natural to fall into the assumption that the male is at fault. And often that assumption turns out correct. But not always. Also, women do go to jail for stalking, abuse, murder, vandalism, etc. It's not always a slap on the wrist. Jealous women often take their anger out on inanimate objects owned by the person they cannot get over. I knew one guy who had a jealous girl friend come into his apartment when he wasn't home. She smashed things, broke things, tore up his clothes, and took a few items that she felt she was entitled to. She was arrested and she got a lot more than just a slap on the wrist.

I really think the solution is not a matter of law. We have to teach people not to take things so seriously. A relationship goes bad, get over it, let it go. It's just another person, there are millions upon millions more. heck, you lose one girl friend/boy friend, you find another tomorrow. What's the big deal ? Human beings are all pretty much anatomically identical. One works just like the other. Matter of fact, many of them even look the same in general. Broken hearts, jealousy, rivalry, getting even, etc. is for idiots. One relationship is just like the next. Matter of fact its boring. We need to teach people that relationships are superficial. When it ends, let it go.

kc7jty
09-02-2010, 02:26 AM
Let's face it, if she wasn't planted there she was either drunk, stoned, or absolutely nutz.

K7SGJ
09-02-2010, 02:28 AM
Puhleeez. Just another shameless woman who got away with crap for a half-century until she met her limitation. I've seen enough of her kind of B*TCH and I do not feel the least bit sorry when they finally hit the wall. I've had women break into my apartment, set fire to my door, send mail threatening to kill me, write my name and phone number with lurid made up details on my subway station, do the same to the girl I was with in the mens rooms of a college, stalk me, send people to f with me, and show up at my door at 3AM demanding to be let in. I even had one stalking me for over a decade while convincing everyone the reverse was happening.

You know who I feel sorry for? This guy who she put through hell. Up until then, I'll guarantee you that everybody was convinced "the bad man" did something to her to make her do this. They're supposed to be our equals. So when does society start treating them as such and stop slapping them on the wrist?

Don't know about Victorian attitude, but I could stand a peek of her Victorian Secret.

N2NH
09-02-2010, 02:30 AM
Well, either you're exaggerating or, you knew some very very very bizarre women. ...When it ends, let it go.

I never exaggerate. Especially when NHE was there for some of that and can back it up. Heck, I never got to the three that were using witchcraft, the one that tried putting the "white powder" in my food (it just got me sick rather than do it's real purpose) and never mentioned the whole story of the one that set fire to my door.

The night that my ex set fire to my door at 3:30AM, one of my other ex's was hiding in the back stairs to see if I was coming out, another was in a car across the street seeing if she could head me off if I went out. When ex #3 comes along and empties a can of lighter fluid on my door and sets it off (the grainy surveillance tape couldn't pick her out, but it did catch that). I heard a noise at the door and saw the flames through my peephole. My girl wakes up and I hand her a towel to beat out the flames while I called 911. A dozen fire engines and a couple of cop cars responded when they heard I was a LEO. The ex in the Jeep across the street got hemmed in by the fire trucks and started freaking from what she told my friend. This was after she got caught stalking me on the job by my boss who threatened to arrest her. The ex in the back almost fell down the stairs when she saw the flames, which is how I found out she was there. Needless to say, Fire girle didn't even get a slap on the wrist.

Then there was the time my girl went to the precinct to make a complaint about the ex. A guy walked in a few minutes later to complain about his girlfriend stalking him despite a court order. He was accompanied by a woman. When the female desk sergeant asked him if he knew where his girlfriend was, he said yes. She's right there and pointed to the woman who had followed him in. The female cop was incredulous, but they arrested her on the spot. I would've really liked to see how that one played in court...

I can assure you I've heard some real strange stories, but they're hardly confined to my experiences.

You really think this was a 'harmless' prank?

I don't.

n2ize
09-02-2010, 03:32 AM
I never exaggerate. Especially when NHE was there for some of that and can back it up. Heck, I never got to the three that were using witchcraft, the one that tried putting the "white powder" in my food (it just got me sick rather than do it's real purpose) and never mentioned the whole story of the one that set fire to my door.

The night that my ex set fire to my door at 3:30AM, one of my other ex's was hiding in the back stairs to see if I was coming out, another was in a car across the street seeing if she could head me off if I went out. When ex #3 comes along and empties a can of lighter fluid on my door and sets it off (the grainy surveillance tape couldn't pick her out, but it did catch that). I heard a noise at the door and saw the flames through my peephole. My girl wakes up and I hand her a towel to beat out the flames while I called 911. A dozen fire engines and a couple of cop cars responded when they heard I was a LEO. The ex in the Jeep across the street got hemmed in by the fire trucks and started freaking from what she told my friend. This was after she got caught stalking me on the job by my boss who threatened to arrest her. The ex in the back almost fell down the stairs when she saw the flames, which is how I found out she was there. Needless to say, Fire girle didn't even get a slap on the wrist.

Then there was the time my girl went to the precinct to make a complaint about the ex. A guy walked in a few minutes later to complain about his girlfriend stalking him despite a court order. He was accompanied by a woman. When the female desk sergeant asked him if he knew where his girlfriend was, he said yes. She's right there and pointed to the woman who had followed him in. The female cop was incredulous, but they arrested her on the spot. I would've really liked to see how that one played in court...

I can assure you I've heard some real strange stories, but they're hardly confined to my experiences.

Well, what can i say ? Your story does indeed sound hard to believe. I mean, poisoners, arsonists, stalkers, and not one but 3 witches to boot ? Were these witches trying to cast spells ? 3 different women prowling around your home at the same exact time, each of them trying to get you in a different way....simultaneously nonetheless ? I counted at least 10 different ways they tried to get you and at least 8+ different women involved.

I'm not saying it didn't happen but at the same time I can't help but finding the story a bit hard to digest.

You really think this was a 'harmless' prank?
I don't.

I think the whole story about the doctor sounds a bit odd. I mean, he see's her go up the roof with a ladder and starts coming down the chimney of his own house so he runs out the door yet nobody notifies the cops ? Nobody noticed she never came out the other end of the chimney ? Then 3 days later they call the cops when the body starts rotting and stinks up the place ? I don't know about this case. Sounds a bit phony to me..

n2ize
09-02-2010, 03:40 AM
Here is some actual surveillance video footage of one of my ex's stalking me and launching an attack on me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWHSwj1_ieQ

n2ize
09-02-2010, 03:45 AM
Let's face it, if she wasn't planted there she was either drunk, stoned, or absolutely nutz.

Actually the story does sound a bit strange. They know she is coming down the chimney, the boyfriend leaves his own house, she never comes out the other end of the chimney, yet through all this nobody calls the cops or looks up the chimney till three days later when the corpse starts to rot and stink up the place ? Sounds a bit "odd" ?

kf0rt
09-02-2010, 09:38 PM
mercy...

ditto...

N7RJD
09-02-2010, 10:03 PM
Hello.

Stalk anyone lately?

:-D

The sound of the black helicopters following him scared them off.

N7RJD
09-02-2010, 10:04 PM
Actually the story does sound a bit strange. They know she is coming down the chimney, the boyfriend leaves his own house, she never comes out the other end of the chimney, yet through all this nobody calls the cops or looks up the chimney till three days later when the corpse starts to rot and stink up the place ? Sounds a bit "odd" ?

A bit strange, maybe so but it would have been downright morbid had he lit a fire before leaving his house.

N7RJD
09-02-2010, 10:07 PM

There's more to life than looks. I like my women with at least a hint of sanity.

kc7jty
09-02-2010, 10:48 PM
Here is some actual surveillance video footage of one of my ex's stalking me and launching an attack on me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWHSwj1_ieQ

you're the guy on the right, right?

n2ize
09-02-2010, 10:55 PM
you're the guy on the right, right?

Of course. Where else would I be. :)

n2ize
09-02-2010, 10:56 PM
A bit strange, maybe so but it would have been downright morbid had he lit a fire before leaving his house.

A friend of mine already propsed that possibility... He referred to it as "BBQ'ed girlfriend"

n2ize
09-02-2010, 10:56 PM
There's more to life than looks. I like my women with at least a hint of sanity.

I have a thing for zany women.

KG4CGC
09-02-2010, 10:58 PM
A friend of mine already propsed that possibility... He referred to it as "BBQ'ed girlfriend"
Smoked Cooter was the first thing that came to my mind.

n2ize
09-02-2010, 11:01 PM
Smoked Cooter was the first thing that came to my mind.

Uggghhhh... :)

N2NH
09-02-2010, 11:07 PM
Well, what can i say ? Your story does indeed sound hard to believe. I mean, poisoners, arsonists, stalkers, and not one but 3 witches to boot ? Were these witches trying to cast spells ? 3 different women prowling around your home at the same exact time, each of them trying to get you in a different way....simultaneously nonetheless ? I counted at least 10 different ways they tried to get you and at least 8+ different women involved.

I never said simultaneously. But there were 3 and each used their own brand of witchcraft. As far as poisoning me, that was an unintended side effect. The white powder is used by many women in the Caribbean to control wayward spouses or if the want to hang on to them. It's African in origin.

not saying it didn't happen but at the same time I can't help but finding the story a bit hard to digest.

Ah. Your mistake is using logic in this situation. The first thing that goes out the window when you deal with women is logic. The one who set fire to the door had at least 5 fights over me with women she felt were encroaching on her "turf" in a year. Nothing I set up, nor was it anything I wanted, but she was very jealous and physical.

I think the whole story about the doctor sounds a bit odd. I mean, he see's her go up the roof with a ladder and starts coming down the chimney of his own house so he runs out the door yet nobody notifies the cops ? Nobody noticed she never came out the other end of the chimney ? Then 3 days later they call the cops when the body starts rotting and stinks up the place ? I don't know about this case. Sounds a bit phony to me..

That's assuming he knew. That's assuming he's responsible for her poor choice of entry. That's assuming that men are always ultimately responsible for a woman's actions. Poor Misguided Child. Which of the bad men made you do it?

Yeh. Thanks for proving my point.

kc7jty
09-02-2010, 11:36 PM
I used to camp out with some homeless people in Yuma. One day this loony (good looking young) chick just was in the group (nobody knew who she was). Completely off the wall. Couldn't even communicate with her she was so whacked.
We (about 5) decided to sleep under the roof of the watchtower at the historic Yuma prison that night. Just after we got the bedrolls all set up a park ranger drives up nearby and turns off his lights.
The word was passed to be completely quiet. This nut chick gets up, goes down to the ranger's car and starts talking coo coo to him. We're all WTF! is she doing? After about 5 mins she gets into his car and they drive off.

Next day I see the ranger, and ask him what was the deal with the young woman, to get his reaction. Very calmly, and without any hez, he says "oh yeah, she was clearly out of her mind so I took her to the hospital". Never even wondered how I knew.

W4RLR
09-03-2010, 01:01 AM
When you titled the thread "Remember that nutcake woman astronaut, I thought you were speaking of Lisa Nowak.

kc7jty
09-03-2010, 01:04 AM
When you titled the thread "Remember that nutcake woman astronaut, I thought you were speaking of Lisa Nowak.

yes, I believe that was her name.

n2ize
09-04-2010, 05:18 AM
I never said simultaneously.

Yes you did. You said there was one setting fire to the door while another was hiding out by the back stairs while another was waiting in a car across the street. You even said they bumped into each other. I assume this happened in NYC ? The FDNY sent out a dozen units instead of the normal required 2+2+1 response for the box ?

But there were 3 and each used their own brand of witchcraft.

That I can believe. Back in the 60's there was a TV show about a guy who was married to a witch. So I guess anythings possible.

As far as poisoning me, that was an unintended side effect. The white powder is used by many women in the Caribbean to control wayward spouses or if the want to hang on to them. It's African in origin.

Ah. Your mistake is using logic in this situation. The first thing that goes out the window when you deal with women is logic. The one who set fire to the door had at least 5 fights over me with women she felt were encroaching on her "turf" in a year. Nothing I set up, nor was it anything I wanted, but she was very jealous and physical.

I'm not trying to say it didn't happen. All kinds of things are possible in this world. But it does sound strange to me. Then again, most of my relationships were extremely superficial.

That's assuming he knew. That's assuming he's responsible for her poor choice of entry. That's assuming that men are always ultimately responsible for a woman's actions. Poor Misguided Child. Which of the bad men made you do it?

Yeh. Thanks for proving my point.

Well, if what the article says is true then he sure as hell knew she was coming on down as he left the house to avoid her. Funny thing...he didn't call the police until 3 days later ? If I knew someone was breaking into my house the first thing I'd do is call the cops. Then there was a ladder up the house, the chimney cap removed, but nobody came out the other end ? My skeptical mind is not amused.

ab1ga
09-04-2010, 08:19 PM
I don't know if anybody knows about chimneys in that locale, but something puzzles me.

I readily admit that my 50+ inch circumference prevents me from sliding through anything smaller than a railroad tunnel, but when I look at the top of my chimney, with its magnificent 8-inch flue, I find it hard to believe that even the spindliest of ectomorphs could wind up two feet above the interior opening, i.e. just above the smoke shelf.

On the other hand, it's an old Victorian/Edwardian mystery plot device to shove a murder victim UP the chimney from inside.

And maybe this is just sloppy writing, but how can the police consider an incident which resulted in a corpse suspicious, and still not be considering "foul play"?

Waiting to see how this one ends up.....

N2NH
09-04-2010, 11:50 PM
Yes you did. You said there was one setting fire to the door while another was hiding out by the back stairs while another was waiting in a car across the street.

That has nothing to do with witchcraft. You are obviously confused.

You even said they bumped into each other.

I think before your next post, you should re-read mine again. You are definitely confused.

I assume this happened in NYC ? The FDNY sent out a dozen units instead of the normal required 2+2+1 response for the box ?

Yep. I was told they got a few calls on it. My neighbor across the hall moved within a week. She got spooked by the incident. I was trying to figure out how she knew at that time in the morning.

I can believe. Back in the 60's there was a TV show about a guy who was married to a witch. So I guess anythings possible.

I definitely hope NHE doesn't see this. When I mentioned it to her she was incensed. She still carries the papers she filed with the police about numerous incidents my ex pulled regarding her and us.

I'm not trying to say it didn't happen. All kinds of things are possible in this world. But it does sound strange to me. Then again, most of my relationships were extremely superficial.

There are times I wish more of mine were. Almost all my ex's would like me to go out with them again. I rarely like to make the same mistake twice. There's a reason they're my ex. My boss was always amazed at how women wouldn't let me go, even when it was their idea to split up. So were the fire investigators.

Please. I find the whole incident a case of Karma. Too many psycho b*tches, pulling too much sh*t, too often will do that to you. In fact it seems hilarious. If he stays, he gets the blame for making her do this. If he goes, he gets the blame because it was his fault she did it. Even if she gets blamed, the worst she'll get is a slap on the wrist. If I was him, I would've bailed out too. Discretion is the better part of valor they say, and what he did was the discretionary thing.

kc7jty
09-05-2010, 12:13 AM
Sounds like the guy was wealthy. Some of those upper end custom designed houses have enormous fireplaces.

NQ6U
09-05-2010, 12:25 AM
Sounds like the guy was wealthy. Some of those upper end custom designed houses have enormous fireplaces.

It wasn't all that large.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZUPdMxeNdo

Actually, she fit down the flue just fine but she ran into a problem because she didn't understand how fireplaces and chimneys are built. There's a restriction called the throat where the flue leaves the firebox that's far too small for a person (other than Santa Claus, of course) to pass through. That's where she got stuck.

http://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz79/gyrogeerloose/fireplace.gif

N2NH
09-05-2010, 12:37 AM
It wasn't all that large.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t_77qXYajs

He should sue her estate for the property damage.

BTW, here's some pix from the fire she set in Jan., 2005...

Outside the door - we managed to put it out before all the lighter fluid burned. The smell of it was overpowering even the next morning.
http://i54.tinypic.com/m78g9e.jpg

Inside the door.
http://i52.tinypic.com/jgk4jm.jpg

kc7jty
09-05-2010, 12:56 AM
He should sue her estate for the property damage.

BTW, here's some pix from the fire she set in Jan., 2005...

Outside the door - we managed to put it out before all the lighter fluid burned. The smell of it was overpowering even the next morning.
http://i54.tinypic.com/m78g9e.jpg

Inside the door.
http://i52.tinypic.com/jgk4jm.jpg

here in Idaho someone could get busted big time for doing something like that.

N2NH
09-05-2010, 01:31 AM
here in Idaho someone could get busted big time for doing something like that.

That was a couple of weeks after I got out of the hospital and was still recovering. 1/31/05 at 3:12AM EST. She never even got a slap on the wrist. Wife #1 once threw out all my clothes when I told her to get out. Used the key to get in and threw it out the window. I was wearing the same jeans and shirt for 5 months. She even broke her key in my lock and she was the only one with it. I had changed it, so to retaliate she stuck the key in and snapped it off. The locksmith really liked me, but not that time. It took him 4 hours to drill out the Medeco lock and he got cut up doing it. I ended up sleeping at my new girlfriends apartment... Wife #1 left me for dead when I got sick once and was screwing around with someone else. When I dumped her, she saw how many other girls were after me and suddenly she found me very attractive. Even her sister told her she wished she had met me first. She's filthy rich now, but hubby #2 is dead and she was implicated in it.

She's on Hubby #3 but told a few mutual friends that she'd dump him the day I let her back in. No way Jose. Once was enough.

As for the witches, if I had a nickle for every girl/woman who read H.P. Lovecraft or Alistair Crowley, I'd be a very, very rich man. But they were 3 different women and women who read this kind of stuff end up with a very dark side.

I'd post the graffiti at the local subway station, but it's lurid and has addresses and telephone numbers. Besides NHE has been through enough without airing out that kind of sh*t.

NQ6U
09-05-2010, 01:35 AM
Shit like that makes me glad I'm ugly. Ain't no woman who ever obsessed over me and that's just fine, thank you very much.

KG4CGC
09-05-2010, 01:37 AM
That great because if we're all ugly, we make each other look better by comparison.
True story.

N2NH
09-05-2010, 01:39 AM
Shit like that makes me glad I'm ugly. Ain't no woman who ever obsessed over me and that's just fine, thank you very much.

Heck, I seriously doubt if I'm all that good looking. IMHO, I'm probably just a notch above average, but I do have a knack of keeping women happy and sometimes that's not a good thing. When I was in college, a girl I was going out with took Human Sexuality. Her prof had written a couple of books on the subject and was very well informed on it. I actually knew a few things that he didn't. Growing up in Times Square and being in a neighborhood that was Matriarchal in nature didn't hurt either.

NQ6U
09-05-2010, 01:44 AM
That great because if we're all ugly, we make each other look better by comparison.

That makes my head hurt, Charles...

KG4CGC
09-05-2010, 01:46 AM
more duct tape

N2NH
09-05-2010, 01:48 AM

Me too. But it is profound. I wish I had read it after a couple of 151's and Coke...

NQ6U
09-05-2010, 01:53 AM
more duct tape

http://gracethespot.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/duct-tape-3m.jpghttp://gracethespot.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/duct-tape-3m.jpg

KG4CGC
09-05-2010, 02:24 AM
3M: The standard in portable adhesives applications. :)

kc7jty
09-05-2010, 02:40 AM
That was a couple of weeks after I got out of the hospital and was still recovering. 1/31/05 at 3:12AM EST. She never even got a slap on the wrist. Wife #1 once threw out all my clothes when I told her to get out. Used the key to get in and threw it out the window. I was wearing the same jeans and shirt for 5 months. She even broke her key in my lock and she was the only one with it. I had changed it, so to retaliate she stuck the key in and snapped it off. The locksmith really liked me, but not that time. It took him 4 hours to drill out the Medeco lock and he got cut up doing it. I ended up sleeping at my new girlfriends apartment... Wife #1 left me for dead when I got sick once and was screwing around with someone else. When I dumped her, she saw how many other girls were after me and suddenly she found me very attractive. Even her sister told her she wished she had met me first. She's filthy rich now, but hubby #2 is dead and she was implicated in it.

She's on Hubby #3 but told a few mutual friends that she'd dump him the day I let her back in. No way Jose. Once was enough.

As for the witches, if I had a nickle for every girl/woman who read H.P. Lovecraft or Alistair Crowley, I'd be a very, very rich man. But they were 3 different women and women who read this kind of stuff end up with a very dark side.

I'd post the graffiti at the local subway station, but it's lurid and has addresses and telephone numbers. Besides NHE has been through enough without airing out that kind of sh*t.

A good friend of mine swears his brother was murdered by the brother's wife (I knew them both rather well). The brother got a blood clot in his leg while sitting for 20 hours in a car from Florida to PA. I don't know what particulars led up to it but she put a plastic bag over his head, which caused him to suffocate.
She said she thought he was hyperventilating and got away with it.
All's you have to do is mention the sister in law's name and my friend starts foaming at the mouth.

n2ize
09-05-2010, 04:10 AM
That has nothing to do with witchcraft. You are obviously confused.

This is what you wrote

The night that my ex set fire to my door at 3:30AM, one of my other ex's was hiding in the back stairs to see if I was coming out, another was in a car across the street seeing if she could head me off if I went out. When ex #3 comes along and empties a can of lighter fluid on my door and sets it off (the grainy surveillance tape couldn't pick her out, but it did catch that).

I count three stalking your house simultaneously. While it's possible it sounds unlikely.

Yep. I was told they got a few calls on it. My neighbor across the hall moved within a week. She got spooked by the incident. I was trying to figure out how she knew at that time in the morning.

There are times I wish more of mine were. Almost all my ex's would like me to go out with them again. I rarely like to make the same mistake twice. There's a reason they're my ex. My boss was always amazed at how women wouldn't let me go, even when it was their idea to split up. So were the fire investigators.

I guess women find you irresistible. There is only one other guy I know who women of all ages find to be totally irresistible. That guy is me.. Women swoon over me. On the rare occasions I've gone to parties, which is never these days, they crowd around me. But I just brush them off. Only the most special and luckiest of women get to know me well. And even with those lucky enough to be accepted by me, the relationship is entirely platonic... no sex...no physical touching, no intimacy of any kind. Just the other day I was at a resturant picking up a pizza and a rather good looking businesswoman (looked in her 40's) came right up to me and asked me to join her at the bar and offered to buy me drinks and offered me a "night to remember". The offer was quite tempting but, much to her dismay, I had to decline. I told her, I gotta get this nice brick oven pizza home before it gets cold. I gave her my card and told her to call me next time she's in town. Of course, she'll never be worthy of me. She'll never get me.

Please. I find the whole incident a case of Karma. Too many psycho b*tches, pulling too much sh*t, too often will do that to you. In fact it seems hilarious. If he stays, he gets the blame for making her do this. If he goes, he gets the blame because it was his fault she did it. Even if she gets blamed, the worst she'll get is a slap on the wrist. If I was him, I would've bailed out too. Discretion is the better part of valor they say, and what he did was the discretionary thing.

But wouldn't you have called the cops to let them know there is an uninvited and unwelcomed guest entering your home in a very improper and unorthodox way ? I sure as heck would. I am not walking out of my home and letting some uninvited guest, (aka criminal intruder) have full run of my home.

In all these relationship conflicts there is almost always two sides to the story. Each party will tell you how horrifically bad the other is. And after a minute and a half its generally boring to listen to. LOL.

N2CHX
09-05-2010, 06:08 AM
This thread is quite lulzy.

N8YX
09-05-2010, 07:50 AM
This thread is quite lulzy.
You swoonin' over its various contributors yet? :rofl:

N2CHX
09-05-2010, 07:58 AM
You swoonin' over its various contributors yet? :rofl:

No, but it's been a very entertaining read. :lol:

n2ize
09-05-2010, 05:38 PM
That was a couple of weeks after I got out of the hospital and was still recovering. 1/31/05 at 3:12AM EST. She never even got a slap on the wrist. .

FDNY takes arson extremely seriously. I am sure you and numerous tenants were interviewed by the marshall's. Only way she could have gotten away with it without even a slap on the wrist was if, she didn't do it, if there were no witnesses, and/or if she did an excellent job of getting rid of any evidence and covering her tracks. Arson is not taken lightly.

N2NH
09-05-2010, 11:39 PM
FDNY takes arson extremely seriously. I am sure you and numerous tenants were interviewed by the marshall's. Only way she could have gotten away with it without even a slap on the wrist was if, she didn't do it, if there were no witnesses, and/or if she did an excellent job of getting rid of any evidence and covering her tracks. Arson is not taken lightly.

SNICKER right John. Something else to nit on.

Here, let me tell you a story about a guy who had a reason to doubt everything and one day he doubted his doctors word about his heart condition so to prove him wrong he ran a marathon and died less than 100 yards from the start.

I really don't give a hoot if you believe it or not. And I'm not posting any other personal pics for you to be ignorant about. If you want to take this private, I'll tell exactly what your problem is and why your logic lacks an essential ingredient. Intelligence.

N2NH
09-05-2010, 11:41 PM
In all these relationship conflicts there is almost always two sides to the story. Each party will tell you how horrifically bad the other is. And after a minute and a half its generally boring to listen to. LOL.

Sorry that it's so boring there's two replies of yours on this currently.

Also sorry that your experiences are not the same. Some have it and some don't. Sorry to see that you are in the latter group.

KG4CGC
09-06-2010, 12:01 AM
And to be sure, Arson is not taken lightly ... Anywhere.
10 years in SC but apparently Arson is not as serious as having over an ounce of illegal marijuana. A crime which will net you 25 years.

n2ize
09-06-2010, 04:15 AM
SNICKER right John. Something else to nit on.

Here, let me tell you a story about a guy who had a reason to doubt everything and one day he doubted his doctors word about his heart condition so to prove him wrong he ran a marathon and died less than 100 yards from the start.

A doctor performs tests and provides evidence to support his conclusions. And, if there is doubt that evidence can be verified via other doctors. So under such circumstances where there is measured evidence it would be foolish to ignore under such circumstances

I really don't give a hoot if you believe it or not.

I didn't say I expressed incredulity over your story. . Matter of fact I actually do believe that what you say happened actually happened. At the same time I do feel it's improbable, but that is intuitive. Improbable doesn't imply that something didn't happen. It simply states that the likelihood of such a thing happening to any one person is relatively small.

And I'm not posting any other personal pics for you to be ignorant about.

Nor did I request them.

If you want to take this private,

No. There is no real need to.

I'll tell exactly what your problem is and why your logic lacks an essential ingredient. Intelligence.

I'm confident in my logic and intelligence. Both have stood the test of time.. But I am also extremely analytical and inquisitive. And quite naturally grieved and addled when you mentioned that the arsonist walked. Having known a couple of arson investigators I have been led to believe that FDNY takes arson, and in particular arson of occupied buildings very serious. Generally if they can build a case they will build one. Those types of fires, should they get out of control, often claim fatalities, and are a menace to members as well. Insurers also take a profound interest in arson and frequently pressure sustained investigation.

Thus my questions were not meant to challenge the integrity of your story but merely to express surprise and dismay over the fact that this arsonist was able to evade charges and/or conviction. I think both you and I sense strong trepidation over the fact that such a person could manage to get away with a potentially calamitous atrocity.

n2ize
09-06-2010, 04:34 AM
Sorry that it's so boring there's two replies of yours on this currently.

Never said your story was boring. As a matter of fact the unusual nature of your story is what perked interest. However, in general most stories about relationships are boring. Particularly if you end up being the third person who ends up hearing the he said / she said from both halves. Each insists the other was wrong and each can provide a never ending list of how horrid is the other. I even had one woman on a job installation telling me about how wicked and cruel her boyfriend is and then make a play for me as a ruse to make him jealous. How crazy is that ?

Also sorry that your experiences are not the same. Some have it and some don't. Sorry to see that you are in the latter group.

I don't know exactly what this means ? If it means that most of my "affairs" are non-intimate in the physical realm in am not sorry or regretful. . It's a matter of choice and of preference rather than by nature or design. And it has led me to relationships that are ethereal and (at least to me) gratifying and unbounded.

n2ize
09-06-2010, 04:36 AM
And to be sure, Arson is not taken lightly ... Anywhere.
10 years in SC but apparently Arson is not as serious as having over an ounce of illegal marijuana. A crime which will net you 25 years.

Isn't it amazing. A victimless act... smoking some dried leaves and attaining a temporarily altered state of mind nets more jail time than an act in which lives annd property is destroyed. There is something very very wrong in this society.