07-04-2010, 09:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/KE5WDP
i guess he wanted to loose weight
maybe more reasonable to take a quick walk to the end of the street
and back
i am sure that there are better ways to disable a radio:lol:

VE7DCW
07-04-2010, 11:17 PM
Even though it supposedly was an "illegally modified" CB radio as he claimed in that video,he just comes off looking like another putty headed vandal who though it would be cool to produce a youtube video! .....his choice of track music proves it..... :roll:

NA4BH
07-04-2010, 11:23 PM
What you wanna bet the rusted, beat up piece of shist is still in his front yard?

VE7DCW
07-05-2010, 02:28 AM
What you wanna bet the rusted, beat up piece of shist is still in his front yard?

You never know...... at the end he said "73" .....if he had said "73's" or heaven forbid "7 thirds" ....sure bet it would still be sitting in his yard! :lol:

73 <--------- (the real way to say "best regards") :yes:

kf0rt
07-05-2010, 06:45 AM

:agree: :rofl:

N8YX
07-05-2010, 06:52 AM
Two observations:

1) The whacker is strong with that one;

2) Said video wins +87 Internets.

IIRC, didn't this gentleman admit to illegal (freeband) operation on QRZ at some point?

WØTKX
07-05-2010, 09:30 AM
Yes, and that's when I found him on YouTube... the FT-901/2 is notorious for "hacking" to 11 meters.

He's a real "Ham" allright. :roll:

One of these days, I'll do something on YouTube to mess with guys like this. And Burt too, of course. :dance:

w3bny
07-06-2010, 09:37 AM
I....was not impressed. Now if he had destroyed it with some semtex or ampho or stuck it in a blender....then wake me up. Otherwise, just another redneck with a rebel flag hanging in his shack.

WØTKX
07-06-2010, 11:54 AM
Funniest radio destruction I ever did was go skeet shooting with a pile of 23 channel radios that were to be destroyed, after the law change.
A party put together by a local REACT and CD defense group, after everybody upgraded to a 40 channel radio... :yes:

I "donated" my HyGain II and a POS Kraco "Chrome"* but kept my SBE Brute and HyGain V. PULL! BLAM BLAM!

Later, we played carp football. :lol:

* I hated fixing these things, they sucked!

http://www.rigpix.com/cbfreeband/kraco_superdeluxe.jpg

n0iu
07-06-2010, 01:42 PM
Those Cobras were tough rigs. Bet it still works!

KJ3N
07-06-2010, 03:55 PM
Must be trying to make up (more like over-compensating) for past free-banding sins.... :roll: :bfd: :lame:

KG4CGC
07-06-2010, 04:11 PM
I think he has a tiny penis.
Anyone else got itchy nuts?

WØTKX
07-06-2010, 05:02 PM
Want some Kraco Chrome?

http://www.rigpix.com/cbfreeband/kraco_superdeluxe.jpg

w2amr
07-07-2010, 01:09 PM
i guess he wanted to loose weight
maybe more reasonable to take a quick walk to the end of the street
and back
i am sure that there are better ways to disable a radio:lol:
That video started bad, then went downhill from there.:sleep:

n2ize
07-13-2010, 09:17 AM
Besides he stinks. I could have smashed that thing in two or three shots.

THIS is what you call smashing !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNrVS4Q-9cw&NR=1

NA4BH
07-13-2010, 09:39 AM
Those guys sure do hate televisions. :lol:

WX7P
07-13-2010, 09:39 AM
What a Moron.

How'd ya like the slamming tunes in the background?

KE5WDP
07-13-2010, 07:52 PM
Those TVs didn't say Cobra did they?

KE5WDP
07-13-2010, 07:56 PM
I think he has a tiny penis.
Anyone else got itchy nuts?

KE5WDP
07-13-2010, 07:59 PM
You never know...... at the end he said "73" .....if he had said "73's" or heaven forbid "7 thirds" ....sure bet it would still be sitting in his yard! :lol:

73 <--------- (the real way to say "best regards") :yes:

http://www.mikezulu.com/73s.htm

KE5WDP
07-13-2010, 08:03 PM
Yes, and that's when I found him on YouTube... the FT-901/2 is notorious for "hacking" to 11 meters.

He's a real "Ham" allright. :roll:

One of these days, I'll do something on YouTube to mess with guys like this. And Burt too, of course. :dance:

Nope. I am a fake ham.

The 902dm 160 thru 10 with an add on transverter for 6m,2m, and 70cm.....No 11 meter. Never has been, never will be. I would not want to screw up this fine piece of equimpment. Sounds to me though, that you have some experience in some of these things......better admit it infrot of your pals.

WX7P
07-13-2010, 08:07 PM
Nope. I am a fake ham.

The 902dm 160 thru 10 with an add on transverter for 6m,2m, and 70cm.....No 11 meter. Never has been, never will be. I would not want to screw up this fine piece of equimpment. Sounds to me though, that you have some experience in some of these things......better admit it infrot of your pals.

Got the attention you were looking for, Bunky?

KE5WDP
07-13-2010, 08:30 PM
What a Moron.

Man....such big ppl to call others names over the internetz. I guess this place is for cast aways from the Zed. Its one thing to live on the Zed, but to live at a place where the cast aways from the zed go???...."Internetz is serious business"

KC2UGV
07-13-2010, 08:48 PM
Man....such big ppl to call others names over the internetz. I guess this place is for cast aways from the Zed. Its one thing to live on the Zed, but to live at a place where the cast aways from the zed go???...."Internetz is serious business"

Watch your memes, there station.

Internets: srs bsns. srsly.

N7YA
07-13-2010, 09:18 PM
I admit, i started on that toy radio crap back in the 70's, we all have to start somewhere. But only 23 channels...and then the big upgrade to 40!! Woop woop!! From Alaska i could reach all the way into the lower 48 and Canada!! YEAH!! I needed more, thats all.

I didnt become a ham for bragging rights, or to be snooty or any of those other excuses that CBers come up with for not being a ham (not that any of it matters now), i simply wanted to work REAL DX...the real faraway stuff, without "uncle charlie" coming for my gear and leaving me a $25,000 bill for the service. But in all fairness, many chicken banders got their tickets, many went legit and became good hams...the dregs "claimed" certain HF freqs or became repeater-locked house mouses and nothing changed.

I havent touched 2 meters in 25 years...i hear its absolutely horrid these days. But lucky for them, the FCC is completely disinterested in anything ham radio related so we can do whatever the hell we want! I choose to stay legit, have a clean signal, mind my manners on the air and be a good op...not because im afraid of "selling out" or not "keeping it real" or some stupid shit, i just happen to enjoy having a moral compass and a good conversation. Simple plan really. Oddly enough, since thats the only type of ops i seek out qso's with, it seems to be the only kind i hear...the rest just blow away in the wind, no worries. :-)

....by the way, the above explanation is also why i dumped the Zed after so many years. We have disagreements here but the end result is that we all get along...the Zed and that other place, eHam, only seem to be about the reality show-type addiction to drama and strife that goes absolutely nowhere. And the egos! For the life of me, i just cant imagine how ham radio can give one a big head...much less CB!! Hahahaha....FAIL!!

N8YX
07-14-2010, 06:40 AM
Its one thing to live on the Zed, but to live at a place where the cast aways from the zed go???
The vast majority of our active members have NOT been banned from QRZ.

On the other hand: Quite a few QRZ members (including some of their Staff) have been banned from IOMH - usually for over-the-top behavior right out of the gate.

'TB (suddenseer) once opined that you have to exhibit a world-class case of the stupids to get tossed off here, and he's correct. Yet some manage the feat, in spite of our very relaxed rule set. Which, by the way, is not arbitrary, subject to "interpretation" and dependent on one's political leanings...or which way the wind happens to be blowing at the moment.

N8YX
07-14-2010, 06:41 AM
The 902dm 160 thru 10 with an add on transverter for 6m,2m, and 70cm.....No 11 meter.
Remote VFO?

Tuner/Speaker?

RTTY decoder/keyboard?

'Scope?

Antenna tuner?

Tell us more...I have two complete '901DM stations at my shack (both with The Mod). Dig around in our Modifications area and you'll get a blow-by-blow of what's required to add the WARC bands to a '901. Hint: It ain't that easy.

WX7P
07-14-2010, 09:09 AM
I admit, i started on that toy radio crap back in the 70's, we all have to start somewhere. But only 23 channels...and then the big upgrade to 40!! Woop woop!! From Alaska i could reach all the way into the lower 48 and Canada!! YEAH!! I needed more, thats all.

I didnt become a ham for bragging rights, or to be snooty or any of those other excuses that CBers come up with for not being a ham (not that any of it matters now), i simply wanted to work REAL DX...the real faraway stuff, without "uncle charlie" coming for my gear and leaving me a $25,000 bill for the service. But in all fairness, many chicken banders got their tickets, many went legit and became good hams...the dregs "claimed" certain HF freqs or became repeater-locked house mouses and nothing changed.

I havent touched 2 meters in 25 years...i hear its absolutely horrid these days. But lucky for them, the FCC is completely disinterested in anything ham radio related so we can do whatever the hell we want! I choose to stay legit, have a clean signal, mind my manners on the air and be a good op...not because im afraid of "selling out" or not "keeping it real" or some stupid shit, i just happen to enjoy having a moral compass and a good conversation. Simple plan really. Oddly enough, since thats the only type of ops i seek out qso's with, it seems to be the only kind i hear...the rest just blow away in the wind, no worries. :-)

....by the way, the above explanation is also why i dumped the Zed after so many years. We have disagreements here but the end result is that we all get along...the Zed and that other place, eHam, only seem to be about the reality show-type addiction to drama and strife that goes absolutely nowhere. And the egos! For the life of me, i just cant imagine how ham radio can give one a big head...much less CB!! Hahahaha....FAIL!!

Oh yeah? Well you're a doo doo head, bassman...

WX7P
07-14-2010, 09:17 AM

Yeah, ok.

You realize, of course, we've seen this banty rooster act of yours before from others. It's predictable and boring each and every time.

Smashing the hell of out of stuff is something a third grader does, not an adult. If you think by smashing up a CB you have elevated yourself to "Mr. HAM" (sic), you're delusional.

So don't play victim, station. If you're going act like an idiot, expect people to point it out to you.

http://www.mrsec.com/pics/laughing-and-pointing.jpg

KE5WDP
07-14-2010, 02:19 PM
Yeah, ok.

You realize, of course, we've seen this banty rooster act of yours before from others. It's predictable and boring each and every time.

Smashing the hell of out of stuff is something a third grader does, not an adult. If you think by smashing up a CB you have elevated yourself to "Mr. HAM" (sic), you're delusional.

So don't play victim, station. If you're going act like an idiot, expect people to point it out to you.

http://www.mrsec.com/pics/laughing-and-pointing.jpg

Yeah.............................................. ......................................right....... .....................................

I did this video because it was requested from some friends of mine. I had destroyed a Dale Earnhardt Jr diecast and everybody (except Jr fans) loved it and the only thing they said was missing is me setting it on fire.

If you didn't like the vid.....you don't have to get on the internetz bashing the guy. Especially when the author of the video can track who is watching the videos....which lead me here. Just a simple, "I didn't like it" would be ok. Not calling a guy a moron. Just sayin............my teacher wants us to love eachother. But my teacher may not be the same as your teacher.....

I don't have to prove myself to anybody. I just make a video. And I had fun with it. I have 76 other videos. Care to comment aboutt those? Doubtful....anyways....

KE5WDP
07-14-2010, 02:26 PM
Remote VFO?

Tuner/Speaker?

RTTY decoder/keyboard?

'Scope?

Antenna tuner?

Tell us more...I have two complete '901DM stations at my shack (both with The Mod). Dig around in our Modifications area and you'll get a blow-by-blow of what's required to add the WARC bands to a '901. Hint: It ain't that easy.

I have the 902dm. External VFO-FV 101z....I have only played with it. Never really put it to use.
V/U Transverter-FTV901R....I don't use it. I have a seperate 2 meter radio. Once I get some 6 meter antennas and maybe another 2 meter antenna, I may hook it up.
Speaker that has a phone patch.
Anteanna Tuner

This radio was passed down from my mother, N5IYY. It was collecting dust (a bunch of it) in her closet. When I upgraded, she sent it home with me. I also raided her garage and pulled out an old Alpha Delta DX-CC dipole. Nothing like having hams in the family.

w2amr
07-14-2010, 02:51 PM
Yeah.............................................. ......................................right....... .....................................

I did this video because it was requested from some friends of mine. I had destroyed a Dale Earnhardt Jr diecast and everybody (except Jr fans) loved it and the only thing they said was missing is me setting it on fire.

How old are you slappy, This many?
http://mybigfatcubanfamily.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c89e653ef00e5535f2d778833-500pi

ad4mg
07-14-2010, 03:48 PM

If you didn't like the vid.....you don't have to get on the internetz bashing the guy. Especially when the author of the video can track who is watching the videos....which lead me here. Just a simple, "I didn't like it" would be ok. Not calling a guy a moron. Just sayin............my teacher wants us to love eachother. But my teacher may not be the same as your teacher.....

I don't have to prove myself to anybody. I just make a video. And I had fun with it. I have 76 other videos. Care to comment aboutt those? Doubtful....anyways....
I watched a few of the other videos, some were quite good. I'm surprised that you are taken back enough by negative attention towards the CB radio bash video to actually track down the criticism to a specific group on a specific web site. That seems more than a little obsessive to me. It's like you didn't expect criticism?

If it bothers you, I would suggest you not make any more videos. However, we don't have any problem with you expressing your point of view here. You could consider returning that favor. It would be more in line with what your teacher is saying.

Just my humble opinion based on my observations ... I don't have any dog in this hunt, nor do I have much to say one way or the other about the CB radio bashing video.

KE5WDP
07-14-2010, 04:34 PM
I watched a few of the other videos, some were quite good. I'm surprised that you are taken back enough by negative attention towards the CB radio bash video to actually track down the criticism to a specific group on a specific web site. That seems more than a little obsessive to me. It's like you didn't expect criticism?

If it bothers you, I would suggest you not make any more videos. However, we don't have any problem with you expressing your point of view here. You could consider returning that favor. It would be more in line with what your teacher is saying.

Just my humble opinion based on my observations ... I don't have any dog in this hunt, nor do I have much to say one way or the other about the CB radio bashing video.

Yep....I saw a spike in viewings and looked to see where they were coming from. It was here and some other place. I would like to give the author of this thread thanks!!!! I just think some are wrong...........on a great many things.

I expected some negative comments from CBers. If I wanted to get a rise out of some, it would have been the CBers. CBers are just fun. They are easy. They hate hams. This radio was an overmodulating piece of junk. It had numerous out of band frequencies. It had the ole echo board in it. It had a play back and record. I never talked on it even though I purchased it years ago. Yes....I wanted to make a statement. I did. The critism coming from these hams is not what I expected. Most are down right hateful.

I will go on record and say that most CBers are a heck of alot more friendly than hams. Some of these hams that I have seen over the interwebz are the goodie two shoes who have never done anything wrong in their radio "career". They often look down on us "good ole boys" who work our tails off to put food on the table. I will never go back to CB because around these parts, its has turned into a place for the local drunks to get on and fight with eachother and can't say a sentence without using foul language. Sorry....I don't have a shack. My radio room is in my living room. I don't raise my kids around that trash. Made alot of friends on the Ham bands. Sure is fun. Can talk around the world with just 100 watts and an ugly wire in my front yard.

But by reading this thread and reading on your board, I have found that this is the same drama that is found on the Zed. I choose not to get into all that. I will leave you people alone. Bash away. I just came here to set the record straight on somethings. But you northerners and city people will never get it. I even took down the rebel flag because of ignorant people have no clue what it stands for. They just blindly bash away because dissing ppl on the internet is much easier than saying something nice.

Have fun....

ad4mg
07-14-2010, 06:01 PM
But by reading this thread and reading on your board, I have found that this is the same drama that is found on the Zed. I choose not to get into all that. I will leave you people alone. Bash away. I just came here to set the record straight on somethings. But you northerners and city people will never get it. I even took down the rebel flag because of ignorant people have no clue what it stands for. They just blindly bash away because dissing ppl on the internet is much easier than saying something nice.

Have fun....
Well, not my "board", but I've been around a while. I'm more than surprised that you summed this place up in just a few days. You have talent, so maybe video is your ticket.

I don't think I bashed away at you. I thought I was complimentary of some of your work, but I see you totally ignored that.

You found criticism of your CB bashing video, didn't handle it very well, and arrived here with your mind made up. i think your decision to leave is a good one for all involved. At least no bridges will be burned.

Good luck in whatever endeavor to decide to undertake. Do try to grasp the differences between amateur radio and an internet forum. Many seem to struggle with that. I never seem to have vocal disagreements with people on the air, but I do hit a pothole on internet forums from time to time. A thick skin helps.

For the record, I find it relatively easy to say something nice on the internet, when I feel its deserved. When I do feel compelled to bash someone, it is a focused effort, not at all operating in the blind. So, you have many misconceptions that you'll depart with.

I'll say the same ... have fun doing whatever you decide to do. Unlike your parting sarcastic quip, I sincerely mean that.

Luke

N7YA
07-14-2010, 08:08 PM
....northerners and city folks....hehehe

Lots of 4's and 5's here, but burn that torch brightly so all can see.

N8YX
07-14-2010, 08:44 PM
This radio was passed down from my mother, N5IYY. It was collecting dust (a bunch of it) in her closet. When I upgraded, she sent it home with me. I also raided her garage and pulled out an old Alpha Delta DX-CC dipole. Nothing like having hams in the family.
If you wish to keep it working well...head over to Foxtango.org and look through their 901/902 Survival Guide. Specifically, the bit about the counter chip: It's custom VLSI, runs hot and tends to go bad.

Here's a link to an aftermarket replacement -

http://www.hed-tafelmeyer.de/en/msm9520en.html

You might look into snagging one of these "just in case".

There is a 100pF, 1kV mica capacitor which couples the driver tube output to the PA input. It's also prone to failure and should that happen it'll take the front end out by way of +210VDC conducted through the defective cap.

Replace with a silver mica unit of the same value, rated at least 1kV.

This is also covered in the Survival Guide.

NA4BH
07-15-2010, 06:18 PM
The question goes unanswered. Is the rusted piece of shist still in the front yard? :stirpot: :whistle:

VE7MGF
07-15-2010, 07:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/KE5WDP#p/u
about min 1:53
looks like a pile in front of the bbq overgrown from last year

VE7DCW
07-15-2010, 10:26 PM
The question goes unanswered. Is the rusted piece of shist still in the front yard? :stirpot: :whistle:

....... I'll bet it's still out in the front yard on blocks!! :yes:

n2ize
07-16-2010, 05:54 PM
Those TVs didn't say Cobra did they?

They might have. What you need to do is work on your smashing techniques. That's why I posted the video's of those guys smashing the TV's. Those guys are pro's. The thing that you have to remember is quality smashing is 50% physical and 50% psychological. It's not all about muscle or brute strength. You have to put your heart and soul into it because, smashing is an art. You actually have great respect for the item you are smashing and, when you smash you become one with the item. You see only yourself and the item and you go for it. It is almost a spiritual experience.

When you watch the video notice the intensity and focus that each of those guys has when they put that sledge through that TV set. Notice how easily the smashing goes when that level of focus is directed between smasher and smashee.

Case and point. here is a relatively simple smash. Notice the expert efficiency with how it is done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN7OvhvM-Dw

K8PG
07-26-2010, 01:55 PM
HELLO SKIP LAND SKIP LAND HERE IS THE CRACKER OVER CALLING SKIPLAND YOUALL GOT YOUR EARS ON?
BULLSHIT SSB/AM QRM ON 28.022 RIGHT NOW-WERE IS THE FCC ? SLEEPING I GUESS

N8YX
07-26-2010, 02:41 PM
HELLO SKIP LAND SKIP LAND HERE IS THE CRACKER OVER CALLING SKIPLAND YOUALL GOT YOUR EARS ON?
BULLSHIT SSB/AM QRM ON 28.022 RIGHT NOW-WERE IS THE FCC ? SLEEPING I GUESS
Evidently, they have other priorities these days. Like reapportioning 500MHz of UHF and above spectrum so cell-phone users can download and view pr0n in real-time no child will be without the bandwidth necessary to complete his or her school lessons via government-subsidized smart tablets.

w3bny
07-27-2010, 08:30 AM
ICP....appropriate music for bustin up your ex's stuff.

Juggalos...

N8YX
07-27-2010, 09:03 AM
ICP....appropriate music for bustin up your ex's stuff.

Juggalos...
That explains a lot. :roll:

KA5PIU
08-01-2010, 10:21 PM
Hello.

All done Wrong!
How to deal with your ex.
Lets say your ex gets the house.
You load up that Barret cattle trailer and back it to the window of said house.
Cows are not very smart and will unload into the window, a few hours and the deed is done.
Another choice, extra good for that attached garage, drive a skid steer into the garage and go to work.
About 20 minutes should do it, do not forget your hat and bandanna though. ;)
Of course for that less eventful, cut the ground and neutral from the service entrance, all kinds of unexplained problems.
And that is only the stuff I can post here.
I had worked as a guard for Wackenhut a while back at the corrections center, what some of the inmates did to the ex is pretty wild indeed.

VE7DCW
08-01-2010, 10:32 PM
Hello.

All done Wrong!
How to deal with your ex.
Lets say your ex gets the house.
You load up that Barret cattle trailer and back it to the window of said house.
Cows are not very smart and will unload into the window, a few hours and the deed is done.
Another choice, extra good for that attached garage, drive a skid steer into the garage and go to work.
About 20 minutes should do it, do not forget your hat and bandanna though. ;)
Of course for that less eventful, cut the ground and neutral from the service entrance, all kinds of unexplained problems.
And that is only the stuff I can post here.
I had worked as a guard for Wackenhut a while back at the corrections center, what some of the inmates did to the ex is pretty wild indeed.

This is not too unlike your response to that certain "practical joke" thread on QRZ that got you banned from there ...huh Rudy??
Wow!! :roll:

N7YA
08-02-2010, 02:56 PM
Wait.....Wackenhut is now guarding INMATES??? Yep, Rudy...you've lost it completely.

KA5PIU
08-07-2010, 12:23 AM
Wait.....Wackenhut is now guarding INMATES??? Yep, Rudy...you've lost it completely.

Hello.

Yes, I have lost it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wackenhut
And to add to the fire.
http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/psb/individual/individual_details.aspx?id=kG4tk2k20
Yes, the very company!
To be sure, I am just the bus driver, but I have all of the needed security clearance needed.
A background check from day one is the norm.
And, to make this very clear, the people who did this type of stuff are/were locked up.
I have no time whatsoever for people who act like inmates, it is just that simple.
And, if you are wondering, since Wackenhut houses Federal prisoners my firearms training is all from the federal level and not state, so no state training required.
But this is now G4S anyhow.
Again, horseplay is for horses, people are expected to behave, or they get locked up, it really is just that simple.

W5RB
08-07-2010, 12:49 PM

Yep , they run prisons under contract . There's one near here for the "criminally insane ". Nice modern one .

NQ6U
08-07-2010, 01:19 PM
Yep , they run prisons under contract . There's one near here for the "criminally insane ". Nice modern one .

You mean this (http://www.shutterisland.com/#/home) place?

W5RB
08-07-2010, 01:40 PM
You mean this (http://www.shutterisland.com/#/home) place?
Nah , not so much .

http://www.thegeogroupinc.com/facility.asp?fid=10

N7YA
08-07-2010, 08:34 PM

Wow!! How about that. Score one for Rudy!

(still think hes nuts though)

KA5PIU
08-08-2010, 12:54 AM
Wow!! How about that. Score one for Rudy!

(still think hes nuts though)

Hello.

The one I work at deals very much with the insane, but that is true of corrections in general.
At one time the mental case might end up at a facility that could better deal with them.
Now a person with a mental condition is incarcerated when they break the law with little or no treatment for the underlying cause.

VE7DCW
08-24-2010, 10:13 PM
Hello.

The one I work at deals very much with the insane, but that is true of corrections in general.
At one time the mental case might end up at a facility that could better deal with them.
Now a person with a mental condition is incarcerated when they break the law with little or no treatment for the underlying cause.

http://www.cbretards.com/ ....... Rudy.... you speak the truth. I suppose this link proves CB types really must prove their sanity! :yes:

n0eq
10-06-2010, 12:33 AM

4:24 -
"And not just reglur porn. Porn with INCENSE"

Lumpy
You sang all those car commercials?
You got it, Toyota.
www.LumpyMusic.com (http://www.LumpyMusic.com)

kb2vxa
10-07-2010, 01:33 PM
I didn't have patience enough to sit around waiting for radio destruction, after the baggy pants hip hop and trashing the company I had just about enough.
"That's not healthy sitting in a truck."
One look at that ball of flab waddling across the lot and I couldn't agree more except for one thing; the truck didn't do it, the truck stop food did.

"I suppose this link proves CB types really must prove their sanity!"
How can they prove something they don't have? Come to think of it, if they're insane they're OK, it's the outsane ones you have to watch out for. On the other hand sanitorium is Latin for Roman bath, a place to get sanitary. I guess they need one with all the filth that spews forth, very unsanitary especially in the area of the mouth.