PDA

View Full Version : And now, the part I really don't care for

KJ3N
04-11-2010, 08:44 PM
Sending out QSL cards is just something I've never really liked. It's always been a chore for me. I know I have to do it, but I just tend to put it off as long as I can.

Case in point: I'm just now getting around to responding to the incoming QSL cards from the Delaware QSO party. Anyone else have this problem?

PA5COR
04-12-2010, 12:40 AM
I have a stack of qsl cards next to my transciever, filling them out almost directly.
Saving the work up till later is guaranteed to put it off too long and you are stuck with loads of cards to do, which for the next time only aggravates the problem :yes:

N8YX
04-12-2010, 04:24 AM
That's sorta like Jennifer A. griping because she has to sit at an autograph signing.

Suck it up, big boy. With fame comes responsibility ... :rofl:

KJ3N
04-12-2010, 07:21 AM
One of the cards not only had a SASE, but the guy also sent a dollar.

WTF? :shock:

I sent it back.

N8YX
04-12-2010, 07:46 AM

I sent it back.
With apologies to Blackfoot:

"Another day; another dollar...after I've pounced and hollered..." :snicker:

KC2UGV
04-12-2010, 07:48 AM

I sent it back.

He really wanted that QSL card, I guess. I can't wait until I get to bitch about this kind of thing :)

W3WN
04-12-2010, 08:01 AM
Sending out QSL cards is just something I've never really liked. It's always been a chore for me. I know I have to do it, but I just tend to put it off as long as I can.

Case in point: I'm just now getting around to responding to the incoming QSL cards from the Delaware QSO party. Anyone else have this problem?
Not so much since I changed calls. W3 is not as rare a prefix as WN3.

One word (and it's not plastics):

Mailmerge