PDA

View Full Version : WHO IS THIS --A NEW MOD ON THE ZED??

W4BD
04-07-2010, 09:01 PM
Well I was lurking over on the ZED and noticed this in the T&O and I am curious about how a "Commoner" can move threads.

AB8RO
Ham Member

So I moved this out of homebrew for two reasons. 1) Although it's not completely off topic there, it's not really intended to foster a discussion about making knobs, and 2) You really aren't going to reach your intended audience there.

I meant to put this in mods, my apologies to the local moderators.

FWIW, I left a long redirect in homebrew so it will be visible there and wherever it's final destination is for a while.

Good luck, and the knob looks great!

SO what do we have here a new MOD?? This thread was about somebody not liking the tuning knob on a TT Jupiter so he had his Father make a knob out of solid aluminum and is wanting to sell them.

kb2vxa
04-07-2010, 10:00 PM
With a big enough knob anything is possible.

KA5PIU
04-07-2010, 10:01 PM
Hello.

The subject KNOBS is going to be a touchy subject for some time over there.
I have no good answer and can not provide any direction, for quite some time I was on restriction there.
Right now the Zed is kind of like the Republican party, broken.

N9FE
04-08-2010, 04:13 AM
Hello.

The subject KNOBS is going to be a touchy subject for some time over there.
I have no good answer and can not provide any direction, for quite some time I was on restriction there.
Right now the Zed is kind of like the Republican party, broken.
I thought more along the lines of a sinking ship waiting for Sarah to come and save them.. :rock:

N8YX
04-08-2010, 04:56 AM
'RO has been a "Homebrew" mod for some time now.

KU0DM
04-08-2010, 07:14 PM

However it appears he is still trying to learn how to use his control bar. :whistle

KG4CGC
04-08-2010, 07:18 PM

However it appears he is still trying to learn how to use his control bar. :whistle
http://www.zblob.com/kite/kitebar.html
Does he keep crashing his kite into the ground?

KB3LAZ
04-09-2010, 05:25 AM
He has been a mod for quite some time but he has been a douche for a much longer time.