PDA

View Full Version : So um... Where has KØDXC disappeared off to?

KØWVM
02-26-2010, 05:38 PM
Haven't seen that kid post in a very long time...

At his age, must be girls... :giggity:

N8YX
02-26-2010, 05:40 PM
Haven't seen that kid post in a very long time...

At his age, must be girls... :giggity:
Too cold to putting antennas up, so I suspect you're right.

KØWVM
02-26-2010, 05:49 PM
Did some fishing around and came up with this.

Looks like the girls aren't his biggest priority right now but according to his site www.k0dxc.com (http://www.k0dxc.com) , he's been busy working contests and bands.

Go Cal!

N8YX
02-26-2010, 05:52 PM
Did some fishing around and came up with this.

Looks like the girls aren't his biggest priority right now but according to his site http://www.k0dxc.com , he's been busy working contests and bands.

Go Cal!
Good deal. It was a tough choice for me at that age. Girls...radios...girls on the radio... :angel

W3WN
02-26-2010, 09:14 PM
I'm going to have words with that boy.

Worked him twice on 160 during the last contest season, sent him a QSL w/SASE, and to date... nada. OK, LotW confirmations, but I collect cards, and I wanted his.

Yeah. Definitely going to have words with him.

KU0DM
02-26-2010, 10:14 PM

Worked him twice on 160 during the last contest season, sent him a QSL w/SASE, and to date... nada. OK, LotW confirmations, but I collect cards, and I wanted his.

Cal doesn't QSL, neither of us do. When you're busy wooing las chicas you can't waste money on postage ;)

W3WN
02-27-2010, 12:36 AM

Cal doesn't QSL, neither of us do. When you're busy wooing las chicas you can't waste money on postage ;)
In a word: Bullshyte. Especially when I include an SASE, so that doesn't cost you a red cent.

You guys don't have cards? Fine... all you have to is write on the card somewhere "confirmed" and sign it and return it. And say so on your web sites... his (at the time) listed a QSL route. You're going to list a route, then you imply that you'll answer a request.

Sorry, but I'm old-fashioned on this. You get a card? Then send one back. It's called "courtesy"

KØWVM
02-27-2010, 10:42 AM

In a word: Bullshyte. Especially when I include an SASE, so that doesn't cost you a red cent.

You guys don't have cards? Fine... all you have to is write on the card somewhere "confirmed" and sign it and return it. And say so on your web sites... his (at the time) listed a QSL route. You're going to list a route, then you imply that you'll answer a request.

Sorry, but I'm old-fashioned on this. You get a card? Then send one back. It's called "courtesy"

Amen Brotha Ron!

KU0DM
02-27-2010, 11:10 AM
If you SASE'd then I can't argue.
SASE is all I personally accept, unless it is indicated my card is needed for an award. Haven't sent a card in a long time, just upload everything to LoTW nowadays.

KB3LAZ
02-27-2010, 07:11 PM
You youngsters with your hip-hop and computers. :lol:

Call me old fashion but with me it is paper or nothing. However I don't send please QSL's just thank you cards.

KG4CGC
02-27-2010, 07:14 PM
Send any fingernail clippings?

W7XF
03-07-2010, 08:25 PM

It's called...

Who are you gonna give your money to.... the US Postal DisService, or to Trojan?? :rock:

KØWVM
03-07-2010, 08:30 PM

It's called...

Who are you gonna give your money to.... the US Postal DisService, or to Trojan?? :rock:

He can't be totally busy with DXpeditions and other competitions. So I think some chicas have to be catching his eye.

Come on, it's hormones man!

Postal DisService or Trojan...

Decisions, decisions...