PDA

View Full Version : Hambonium

w3bny
02-23-2010, 12:09 PM
Getting to be that time again here in 3-land. Time for the Timonium Hamfest aka...HAMBONIUM. http://www.gbhc.org/ being held March 27th and 28th. I may just go this year. And if I get my B*3 in gear. I may test out....maybe...kinda.

Thinking about going? post here. Maybe we can do the meet-up thing and throw things at the Zedders.

Put me down for a 90% sure I am going and 50% chance of testing out.

KB3LAZ
02-23-2010, 12:27 PM
Getting to be that time again here in 3-land. Time for the Timonium Hamfest aka...HAMBONIUM. http://www.gbhc.org/ being held March 27th and 28th. I may just go this year. And if I get my B*3 in gear. I may test out....maybe...kinda.

Thinking about going? post here. Maybe we can do the meet-up thing and throw things at the Zedders.

Put me down for a 90% sure I am going and 50% chance of testing out.

o0 maybe, just maybe I will go. I have family that is bugging me to visit them in the area and I will be working 4 days so...maybe a long weekend. But that maybe is like a 10-20% that I actually will go. :lol:

ka4dpo
02-23-2010, 12:29 PM
Yep, I go every year, it's the best hamfest in the area. Frederick and Manassas used to be good but they sort of crapped out. The only other one is Berryville, it's small but friendly.

w3bny
02-23-2010, 12:54 PM
If I go..you will probably recognize me right off the bat....

I may be the one wearing ears...hee!

KB3LAZ
02-23-2010, 01:04 PM
I shouldn't be too hard to spot if I go, I ish under 30. :snicker: Ill be the one that does not look like a ham. :rofl:

Ok ok, im done.

w3bny
02-23-2010, 01:50 PM
I shouldn't be too hard to spot if I go, I ish under 30. :snicker: Ill be the one that does not look like a ham. :rofl:

Ok ok, im done.

You WILL get older you know... :twisted:

KG4CGC
02-23-2010, 02:01 PM

Ok ok, im done.

Quit trying trying to scare him. LOL!

kb2vxa
02-24-2010, 01:38 AM
Timonium, can't seem to find it on the periodic table. How ironic, Pandemonium Road takes you right to it, unless you take light rail out of Baltimore. Check it out, that's the Cow Palace in the background.

W3WN
02-24-2010, 09:58 AM
Timonium, can't seem to find it on the periodic table. How ironic, Pandemonium Road takes you right to it, unless you take light rail out of Baltimore. Check it out, that's the Cow Palace in the background.
My gahhd, that thing almost looks like the "T" with a bad paint job. (The "T" car, that is)
[attachment=0:3tfwqi5g]PAT LRV 4123.jpg[/attachment:3tfwqi5g]

ka4dpo
02-24-2010, 12:04 PM

Ok ok, im done.

I knew I would get older, I didn't know it would happen so fast.. :)

KB3LAZ
02-24-2010, 09:04 PM

Ok ok, im done.

Neveh I ish the vampire! :snicker:

KG4CGC
02-24-2010, 09:38 PM

Ok ok, im done.

Saw your Vampire Furry outfit.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/furry-envy.jpg

KB3LAZ
02-24-2010, 09:44 PM

Ok ok, im done.

Saw your Vampire Furry outfit.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c79/bebop5/furry-envy.jpg

Lol but Im not a furry and those look like female outfits. :lol:

KG4CGC
02-24-2010, 09:50 PM
I'm thinking the one on the right is a boy vampire furry and based on television and movies, don't all vampires dress, um, dramatically?

N2NH
02-24-2010, 11:45 PM
I'm thinking the one on the right is a boy vampire furry and based on television and movies, don't all vampires dress, um, dramatically?

The word that comes to my mind is "flamboyantly." As a kid, the first time I saw Liberace I thought he was a Vampyre. :mrgreen:

kb2vxa
02-25-2010, 03:14 AM
Tim Curry never looked better!

W3WN
02-25-2010, 09:09 AM

The word that comes to my mind is "flamboyantly." As a kid, the first time I saw Liberace I thought he was a Vampyre. :mrgreen:
That might explain a lot.

ka4dpo
02-25-2010, 11:26 AM

Really. I thought he was Gay..

w3bny
02-25-2010, 11:32 AM

Hey...HEY.. Vampires is not teh furry...get it right. And for the record the term you are looking for is "fursuiter" and most furries dont wear them.

W3WN
02-25-2010, 11:39 AM

Hey...HEY.. Vampires is not teh furry...get it right. And for the record the term you are looking for is "fursuiter" and most furries dont wear them.
Ren,

I know you don't to go the event, but if there is another dinner raid on the Chinese buffet place up the street by those partaking in Anthrocon next summer, I'll get you some pictures. Your comments might prove interesting.

My daughter still thinks it was pretty funny, the last time around...

w3bny
02-25-2010, 11:45 AM
Alas...its the un-written rule. Cons are for the younger furries. If I show up I automatically become "The creepy old d00d" or a "perp". That or they ask if I am here to pick up my kids or something... :-?

N8YX
02-25-2010, 12:12 PM
And for the record the term you are looking for is "fursuiter" and most furries dont wear them.
Furreal?

N8YX
02-25-2010, 12:15 PM
Tim Curry never looked better!
Nyet, comrade.

http://www.filmdope.com/Gallery/ActorsC/4008-9042.gif

w3bny
02-25-2010, 12:22 PM
And for the record the term you are looking for is "fursuiter" and most furries dont wear them.
Furreal?

Furreal!

There are more of us furry hams than one would think!

http://www.furryhams.org/