PDA

View Full Version : Anyone knows m0glo - tnx - i'm very worried !!!!

i2dzq
12-30-2009, 02:24 PM
Anyone knows m0glo? I bought from him a SDR in early November, but I never received anything and does not respond to my email.
I am very worried.
thanks

WX7P
12-30-2009, 03:38 PM
Anyone knows m0glo? I bought from him a SDR in early November, but I never received anything and does not respond to my email.
I am very worried.
thanks

Your Post Office is very slow. Give it some time.

ad4mg
12-30-2009, 04:29 PM
I am very worried.
thanks
You might try this email address, it's the one he listed when he was a member here:

godemperorpopetodd@gmail.com

Good luck!

Best 73,
Luke

N4VGB
12-31-2009, 01:19 AM
You bought Todd's HPSDR setup??? Now that is shocking, Todd acted like that HPSDR setup was the ultimate ham radio piece. Maybe Todd is out of ham radio completely?

i2dzq
12-31-2009, 03:19 AM
Tnx for answer.
For David, nx6d. i'm not worried for the delay (very very hight but there is'nt custum between England and Italy), but for the no-answer to my email.

Thanks to Luke for the address. i try it now.

For Dilmus. I bought the Todd's DSP10 at the half of november and Todd wrote
"Money just showed up in the account, I'll get that posted right away to you." 20.11.2009.

i write now a letter to Todd via post.

Thanks to all......

i hope to al long holiday of Todd ..... ;-)

73 I2DZQ Giorgio.

ad4mg
12-31-2009, 07:48 AM
Tnx for answer.
For David, nx6d. i'm not worried for the delay (very very hight but there is'nt custum between England and Italy), but for the no-answer to my email.

Thanks to Luke for the address. i try it now.

For Dilmus. I bought the Todd's DSP10 at the half of november and Todd wrote
"Money just showed up in the account, I'll get that posted right away to you." 20.11.2009.

i write now a letter to Todd via post.

Thanks to all......

i hope to al long holiday of Todd ..... ;-)

73 I2DZQ Giorgio.

Your very welcome, Giorgio. I'm confident Todd is a stand-up guy, and will honor the deal. Todd was a beloved "character" here, but could not seem to understand he was among friends. I think of him often, and hope he is doing well!

I may have another email address for Todd, and if I can dig it up, I'll send it to you via PM here.

Best 73,
Luke

N4VGB
12-31-2009, 02:50 PM
For Dilmus. I bought the Todd's DSP10

FB Giorgio. Todd was very much into the HPSDR setup, I was not aware that he had built one of the DSP 10 rigs.

I'm sure Todd will not "take the money and run", as the old saying goes.

I bought an old Yaesu VX-5R from Todd last year, it took a while but arrived here.